Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47064 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 07:24:24 PM

You are not answering why as a Gulden whale you care about the XFL premine

This will be the third time Rijk is creating a premine which should come as no surprise because when Rijk does something he repeats the living shit out of it. It's important because he is going to dangle the investor carrot to get buyin from the community.

So your claim is there are no investors?

Who did Rijk sell the premine too? I want to determine the level of investor Rijk is dealing with before he creates another 170 million premine.

or

Did Rijk sell part of the premine to Rico and Michael?

Your imagination:
It was sold to Heineken and they sold to Rico and Michael.

Rijk does not need a Gulden premine.

Florin investors don't need to pay for exchange listings.

The reality:
Rijk gave coins to Rico and Michael for free publicity.

Rijk needs a Gulden premine.

Florin investors need to pay for exchange listings.

Never said Heineken, and never said Heineken sold to Rico and Michael.
There are publications online, if you DYOR, where you can find information about it. It's out there. You guys just didnt bother to read up. And i know why. So you can stick to your own conspiracy. Wait, there is proof that contradicts my conspiracy? Ok well if i dont read it, its not there. Conspiracy in takt.

Rijk doesnt give coins away. Rico also explained he bought, and didnt get. Nor was he asked to go public with it.

Florin investors need to pay for what they want to pay for. Not any exchange.
Crushed_

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 04:16:59 AM

I can't understand why it's taking long to raise 25k with rich investors.
Forestlife

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:05:32 AM

@longcon stay focus on gulden and not worry about Florin. Florin is a coin I will sell because rijk is nasty and mean person and when the price is higher. Florin has no heart and soul like gulden, gulden has all the passion because it can be big in the future.

Update is about 100 million premine and investors who buy have to put into witness for 3 years. Dev reward removed. This is a win because same supply and coin buyed on blockhut don't go to whales.

rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:00:32 AM

@longcon stay focus on gulden and not worry about Florin. Florin is a coin I will sell because rijk is nasty and mean person and when the price is higher. Florin has no heart and soul like gulden, gulden has all the passion because it can be big in the future.

Update is about 100 million premine and investors who buy have to put into witness for 3 years. Dev reward removed. This is a win because same supply and coin buyed on blockhut don't go to whales.

Okay Albert, that is not the update, but just a suggestion from one of the GAB members.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 07:21:30 AM

I can't understand why it's taking long to raise 25k with rich investors.

Maybe because investors don’t see anyting in an exchange that is not even in cmc top 30?
Forestlife

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 08:18:55 AM

Okay Albert, that is not the update, but just a suggestion from one of the GAB members.

whateva Rijk, i know your lawyer game from reading this first page. you must learn to show respect and respect will be given to you. you sell your gulden and you don't care and only care about florin. i can see right through all this smoke. use gulden premine but wont be for gulden because you dont want to show how all the transactions are spent.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 08:28:19 AM

whateva Rijk, i know your lawyer game from reading this first page. you must learn to show respect and respect will be given to you. you sell your gulden and you don't care and only care about florin. i can see right through all this smoke. use gulden premine but wont be for gulden because you dont want to show how all the transactions are spent.

You cannot keep creating fake news dude. First you say that Gulden dev rewards are used to pump Florin price.
Now you take one single comment of one person in a slack discussion and present that as the plan that will be executed (instantly creating 100 million gulden).

If people read it and take you seriously (they shouldnt but some might) and think, i hate that idea, im gonna dump my Gulden, you literally make your own investment evaporate. You need to stop with costing Gulden investors money.
Forestlife

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 08:39:24 AM

You cannot keep creating fake news dude. First you say that Gulden dev rewards are used to pump Florin price.
Now you take one single comment of one person in a slack discussion and present that as the plan that will be executed (instantly creating 100 million gulden).

If people read it and take you seriously (they shouldnt but some might) and think, i hate that idea, im gonna dump my Gulden, you literally make your own investment evaporate. You need to stop with costing Gulden investors money.

I spent money buying gulden that i could use to go on holidays and buy nice things many gulden investors make sacrifices and did the same and rijk spits in our faces by selling his coins and only having florin and complains about others dumping.
it fine because i know his game, he going to use premine to pump the florin price and other posters have said because the gulden dev reward is too low it can't pump the florin price at this florin price.
i will sell the florin when the price makes up for the gulden loss and florin amount and doulble for all the horrible respect rijk give me.
FlorinXFL

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 08:51:40 AM

I spent money buying gulden that i could use to go on holidays and buy nice things many gulden investors make sacrifices and did the same and rijk spits in our faces by selling his coins and only having florin and complains about others dumping.
it fine because i know his game, he going to use premine to pump the florin price and other posters have said because the gulden dev reward is too low it can't pump the florin price at this florin price.
i will sell the florin when the price makes up for the gulden loss and florin amount and doulble for all the horrible respect rijk give me.

Gutes Englisch
Forestlife

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 09:14:31 AM

Gutes Englisch

fuck off
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 09:25:09 AM

If you keep talking trash about Gulden you will only be able to go on less holidays ;-)
Forestlife

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 10:30:23 AM

If you keep talking trash about Gulden you will only be able to go on less holidays ;-)

Rijk trash gulden not me why is he desperate to get a Gulden premine ? think about it florin price go down he has to please a kickboxer champion who can fuck him up do you think he going to worry about gulden investors.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 03:36:35 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

rijk

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 04:13:12 PM

Rijk trash gulden not me why is he desperate to get a Gulden premine ? think about it florin price go down he has to please a kickboxer champion who can fuck him up do you think he going to worry about gulden investors.

It is better if you just speak German, because this is not understandable. It's like there are tears in your keyboard.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:17:33 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This sums it up. Rijk taking his frustrations out on the wrong investors.

Are there right investors using btc talk? I dont think so
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 08:46:58 PM

Going back to Telegram?
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:57:16 AM

Rijk wants to be the owner but does not want to be a captain. A captain is the one that leads by example. The successful coins have a figure head representing the coin. Some doing this without a premine but invested themselves.

I read florin.org and it's the same BS of I have a premine but I don't want responsibility. When you get a premine IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, if you want to create a coin where the community has to work then create a coin without a premine.

To florin investors this is going to be your situation in 3 years, you can laugh at us gulden investors today but your time will come.

BEARDYMAN_1982

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:51:28 AM

Rijk also spend time on charactor assassination in slack and not reading what is said and trying to bait people into getting lawyer letters. Albert did a good job in getting transparency from Rijk on the bitvavo funding, keep up the good work Albert!
I got a few messages on slack to say that Rijk only care about florin , you can see he is all double standards. When florin want XT exchange listing he like all happy but when Gulden ask he comes with a threat and adding another exchange will take the price down. He is a real shitbag with no soul.
rijk

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:55:31 AM

Rijk also spend time on charactor assassination in slack and not reading what is said and trying to bait people into getting lawyer letters. Albert did a good job in getting transparency from Rijk on the bitvavo funding, keep up the good work Albert!
I got a few messages on slack to say that Rijk only care about florin , you can see he is all double standards. When florin want XT exchange listing he like all happy but when Gulden ask he comes with a threat and adding another exchange will take the price down. He is a real shitbag with no soul.

Yes Albert, be the hero for the people here.
BEARDYMAN_1982

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 07:23:08 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 07:43:47 AM by BEARDYMAN_1982

Yes Albert, be the hero for the people here.

Here. can the community and you start over Rijk. positive vibes and make Gulden work? this must come from a place of angry and you taking this out on the community that have stood with you long time.

Rijk  7:55 PM
Gulden op XT, zeker een goed idee, de prijs zal stijgen van 0,005 naar 0,0049.

Rijk  7:56 PM
Oh en je bent het enige vangnet wat we nog hebben kwijt… die resterende BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: