Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 07:45:09 AM

I think spending money for a listing like XT as Gulden community is a bad choice also.
With Stex and Bittrex you have 2 already. Listing on XT wont magically get you more interest in the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 08:00:15 AM

I think spending money for a listing like XT as Gulden community is a bad choice also.
With Stex and Bittrex you have 2 already. Listing on XT wont magically get you more interest in the project

I think it could generate some more interest, however, that interest will be immediately squashed with turbo dumps.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 08:53:12 AM

I think it could generate some more interest, however, that interest will be immediately squashed with turbo dumps.

The same turbo whales that dumped florin down by 80% of the ATH? You already have losers in that coin when whales dumped and they busy waiting on the sidelines to dump on the next pump. Those short term traders are toxic, we can agree but no change to the blockchain is going to help.
The changes you want to make look like a pure scam attempt at getting a big fat 100 million premine. Downtalk the coin to make sure no one buys and you get people onboard with the new plan, please explain to me the reasoning of how your changes will cripple the turbo dump whales?

Weren’t really whales dumping Remco ;-) only a few xfl where needed to flatten the curve. Stretched out order books.
rijk

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 09:11:25 AM

The same turbo whales that dumped florin down by 80% of the ATH? You already have losers in that coin when whales dumped and they busy waiting on the sidelines to dump on the next pump. Those short term traders are toxic, we can agree but no change to the blockchain is going to help.
The changes you want to make look like a pure scam attempt at getting a big fat 100 million premine. Downtalk the coin to make sure no one buys and you get people onboard with the new plan, please explain to me the reasoning of how your changes will cripple the turbo dump whales?

Weren’t really whales dumping Remco ;-) only a few xfl where needed to flatten the curve. Stretched out order books.

He knows, but doesn't help his argument so makes up something
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 09:22:16 AM

1. I sold all my Gulden.
2. Whales are dumping but hmmmm let me think... I sold my 1st premine and all my coins to help make these short term trade whales and my next premine will make it worse.
3. I treat investors like shit unless they agree with me like puppets
4. I discourage anyone buying Gulden.
5. Did these investors I shit on help pay for development since the coin started.

Would you buy this coin johnnybraveau if you could go back in time? I wish it were possible because I wouldn't be here trying to explain the obvious.

I would buy Gulden again if i could go back in time. If i wouldnt have bought Gulden back then, i also wouldnt have bought xfl in de initial sale at €1,45. Money i lost with Gulden (and no thats not Rijk’s fault) i made back multiple times with xfl.
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:05:54 AM

Gulden should have a dual setup.

A community leader that is knowledgeable and flamboyant and can get out their and promote Gulden as a leader. This leader gets paid a salary from the premine.
Rijk remains the leader of development and does not get involved with the community. Only manages development and development is paid monthly by the premine.
Premine in a multisig address between 3 people. Community Leader, Rijk and 1 other trusted person in the community.

The third person should have accounting skills and handle administration of all outgoing expenditure that can later be shown to the community.

This removes all the distrust of premine used for other nefarious reasons or Rijk using it for a family trust. 3 people keep a eye on each other.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:09:12 AM

A community leader that is knowledgeable and flamboyant and can get out their and promote Gulden as a leader. This leader gets paid a salary from the premine.
Rijk remains the leader of development and does not get involved with the community. Only manages development and development is paid monthly by the premine.
Premine in a multisig address between 3 people. Community Leader, Rijk and 1 other trusted person in the community.

The third person should have accounting skills and handle administration of all outgoing expenditure that can later be shown to the community.

This removes all the distrust of premine used for other nefarious reasons or Rijk using it for a family trust. 3 people keep a eye on each other.

Rijk left the community before. Price only went further down
rijk

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:27:11 AM

Lol “community leader”, here this person is going to lead you now. You have to bow now.
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:40:20 AM

Lol “community leader”, here this person is going to lead you now. You have to bow now.

Besides a new premine what do you think the future holds for Gulden? What will it take for Rijk Plaasman to reinvest in his own creation?
rijk

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:58:15 AM

Besides a new premine what do you think the future holds for Gulden? What will it take for Rijk Plaasman to reinvest in his own creation?

A fresh start (new coin or bad whales removed) with the good people from the community.
Dlv2.0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 12:09:08 PM

A fresh start (new coin or bad whales removed) with the good people from the community.

A new coin with similar specifications to florin I can get behind. Any ideas for a new coin name?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 12:20:05 PM

A new coin with similar specifications to florin I can get behind. Any ideas for a new coin name?

Gulden
Dlv2.0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 12:43:39 PM

Gulden

A new Gulden with 500k max supply. 400k premine to get Rijk and Malcolm onboard with listings on exchanges and marketing and rest is mining and holding rewards.

High supply coins require a lot of work that the team and this community can't compete with against other coins. It's a sad fact we all need to accept and move on.

BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 01:00:23 PM

Gulden

A new Gulden with 500k max supply. 400k premine to get Rijk and Malcolm onboard with listings on exchanges and marketing and rest is mining and holding rewards.

High supply coins require a lot of work that the team and this community can't compete with against other coins. It's a sad fact we all need to accept and move on.

This is a good idea. I trust Rijk with a 80% premine if it's a low supply coin like Florin. I didn't think Florins price will stay this high for this long but this is the power of scarcity.

I have no gulden so this will be a fresh start for me to be invested in another Rijk coin.   Smiley
Protwoco

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 06:19:38 AM

Looking at how slow development has been for Gulden since Novo started and then adding a third coin is a Big no from me. Prefer it if we can change the current Gulden. I don't care about all the emotions and politics but looking at the history of development when Novo started.
You add a third coin and you will be lucky to get 1 update in 2 years.
Dlv2.0

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 09:16:19 AM

Looking at how slow development has been for Gulden since Novo started and then adding a third coin is a Big no from me. Prefer it if we can change the current Gulden. I don't care about all the emotions and politics but looking at the history of development when Novo started.
You add a third coin and you will be lucky to get 1 update in 2 years.

Not if the 3rd coin is low supply , similar to Florin. Rijk knows Florin is better then Gulden in this regard, if he creates Gulden as high supply then it will be to funnel money into Florin because he's going against what he is preaching about scarcity.
Cathaya

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 03:51:24 PM

Can anyone explain what is going on? I have over 200 000 locked up in witnessing and I read here the coin is changing. Is the team making another coin called Gulden. Two coins named the same?
Ortizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:57:05 AM

With each block I notice a 65 reward is going towards development for Gulden. How is funding raised for Florin?

Is it the same developers working on both coins and do both coins share the costs equally?
rijk

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 07:45:22 AM

With each block I notice a 65 reward is going towards development for Gulden. How is funding raised for Florin?

Is it the same developers working on both coins and do both coins share the costs equally?

With each block I notice a new fake account in this thread.
Ortizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 08:21:33 AM

With each block I notice a new fake account in this thread.

?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: