Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
cryptonomiconnection

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:40:14 PM

Already sold the premine.

Who is paying for Florin development if you sold the premine? Do you have a contract with the premine owners and what is the monthly contribution, if the deal was good why don't you hand over Gulden to someone else voted by the community? .

As a Florin investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Gulden and as a Gulden investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Florin or both coins will end up as failures as your team is not large enough for 1 coin and you trying to run 2 coins.

I am waiting to see if Guldens max supply will increase over 700 million and I will dust the cobwebs off my wallet and become a once off dumpwhale that Rijk likes to blame.

Before leaving the community because of Rijk , I had chats with a few long term holders who would want to pay Malcolm directly for development and Rijk becomes a investor like the rest of us. He needs to sit with us for awhile because he is too used to his social safety net that is the Gulden dev reward.

He can keep Gulden.com even though the premine paid this and because he wouldn't transfer it "decentralization" . Our hands are tied because the structure of Gulden is centralized.

What if the investors took over and actually marketed this coin PROPERLY? Think Indulgences (NLG--the ticker suddenly matches better and "Gulden" is still in the name, just rearranged). NLG could keep the current gulden architecture (POW2, sigma, lowered supply) and specs (180sec block, 90nlg per block reward) while shedding the "country coin" reputation and the one-man-show, RP's scrooge ass "give me more money or the chain will fail" crap reputation that demands 68% of the block reward  which goes to centure's dumpage on new buyers.  These aspects are actually the biggest things holding the project back in my view. RP of course blames OTHERS instead of looking in the mirror which is typical of narcissistic sociopaths.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:52:44 PM

What if the investors took over and actually marketed this coin PROPERLY? Think Indulgences (NLG--the ticker suddenly matches better and "Gulden" is still in the name, just rearranged). NLG could keep the current gulden architecture (POW2, sigma, lowered supply) and specs (180sec block, 90nlg per block reward) while shedding the "country coin" reputation and the one-man-show, RP's scrooge ass "give me more money or the chain will fail" crap reputation that demands 68% of the block reward  which goes to centure's dumpage on new buyers.  These aspects are actually the biggest things holding the project back in my view. RP of course blames OTHERS instead of looking in the mirror which is typical of narcissistic sociopaths.

think what disadvantage GRS has compared to Gulden with the name of the coin but GRS was able to secure good investors because of work ethic and true decentralization. It's impossible that Gulden is worse off with the funding Rijk gifted himself with the premine and 68% of the block reward.

MANI - Malcolm is the main reason Gulden is on life support or it was dead already.

cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:35:43 PM

What if the investors took over and actually marketed this coin PROPERLY? Think Indulgences (NLG--the ticker suddenly matches better and "Gulden" is still in the name, just rearranged). NLG could keep the current gulden architecture (POW2, sigma, lowered supply) and specs (180sec block, 90nlg per block reward) while shedding the "country coin" reputation and the one-man-show, RP's scrooge ass "give me more money or the chain will fail" crap reputation that demands 68% of the block reward  which goes to centure's dumpage on new buyers.  These aspects are actually the biggest things holding the project back in my view. RP of course blames OTHERS instead of looking in the mirror which is typical of narcissistic sociopaths.

think what disadvantage GRS has compared to Gulden with the name of the coin but GRS was able to secure good investors because of work ethic and true decentralization. It's impossible that Gulden is worse off with the funding Rijk gifted himself with the premine and 68% of the block reward.

MANI - Malcolm is the main reason Gulden is on life support or it was dead already.

What if the investors took over and actually marketed this coin PROPERLY? Think Indulgences (NLG--the ticker suddenly matches better and "Gulden" is still in the name, just rearranged). NLG could keep the current gulden architecture (POW2, sigma, lowered supply) and specs (180sec block, 90nlg per block reward) while shedding the "country coin" reputation and the one-man-show, RP's scrooge ass "give me more money or the chain will fail" crap reputation that demands 68% of the block reward  which goes to centure's dumpage on new buyers.  These aspects are actually the biggest things holding the project back in my view. RP of course blames OTHERS instead of looking in the mirror which is typical of narcissistic sociopaths.

There are many owners who want to see NLG (I think Indulgences or Ndulge has some branding potential) succeed regardless of administrative turmoil and executive greed. It's a great payment interface, has a good tech foundation, just needs some new life, some tlc to get it more internationally ready.
Between freelancers, new investors and contracting out Malcolm, the current chain can almost certainly be readily maintained in a properly decentralized manner. Imagine what could be done with a proper allocation of that 68% block reward by a revised team who know more about marketing and social media! And even on a technical leveI think it is even possible to take POW2 to the next level to POW3 (proof of work, witness and wisdom! the wisdom part being obvious: this project is no longer under the centralized storm cloud of RP and Centure!).

Hear me out, by leveraging the longstanding price history, NLGs veteran alt status, the fact it is still standing as a project, the fact that despite it being in a brutal bear market that could be finally coming to a close a potential massive bull cycle could be around the corner, and the controversy surrounding the decoupling from Centure--imagine, an investigative bounty could be paid to a major influencer like BitBoy Crypto or CoinBureau to do a feature report on all these controversial developments.
The chatter and new awareness would in all probability have an enormously positive effect on price. Such a potential turnaround would turn RP's face blue as everyone realizes the "new gulden" could just be another insider trading rip-off coin like Rijk always treated gulden while it was under the thumb of Centure and instead all investors flock to the original chain--A saga that is almost like the inverse of Ethereum. Shoot for the stars and we might land on the moon so to speak.
rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:49:17 PM

There are many owners who want to see NLG (I think Indulgences or Ndulge has some branding potential) succeed regardless of administrative turmoil and executive greed. It's a great payment interface, has a good tech foundation, just needs some new life, some tlc to get it more internationally ready.
Between freelancers, new investors and contracting out Malcolm, the current chain can almost certainly be readily maintained in a properly decentralized manner. Imagine what could be done with a proper allocation of that 68% block reward by a revised team who know more about marketing and social media! And even on a technical leveI think it is even possible to take POW2 to the next level to POW3 (proof of work, witness and wisdom! the wisdom part being obvious: this project is no longer under the centralized storm cloud of RP and Centure!).

Hear me out, by leveraging the longstanding price history, NLGs veteran alt status, the fact it is still standing as a project, the fact that despite it being in a brutal bear market that could be finally coming to a close a potential massive bull cycle could be around the corner, and the controversy surrounding the decoupling from Centure--imagine, an investigative bounty could be paid to a major influencer like BitBoy Crypto or CoinBureau to do a feature report on all these controversial developments.
The chatter and new awareness would in all probability have an enormously positive effect on price. Such a potential turnaround would turn RP's face blue as everyone realizes the "new gulden" could just be another insider trading rip-off coin like Rijk always treated gulden while it was under the thumb of Centure and instead all investors flock to the original chain--A saga that is almost like the inverse of Ethereum. Shoot for the stars and we might land on the moon so to speak.

Love it.
Doxter

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:11:45 PM

Love it.

Rijk get that new premine ma boy. Florin has poor volumes and price down 70% from ATH... work it babe work it. You manipulate those lil bitches as best you can. Get this change signed sealed and delivered next week.
Hamburgers

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:33:04 PM

Love it.

Rijk get that new premine ma boy. Florin has poor volumes and price down 70% from ATH... work it babe work it. You manipulate those lil bitches as best you can. Get this change signed sealed and delivered next week.

It is sadge that Rijk is the only person that is bluffing himself that the new Gulden is about the good of Gulden. All the whales in Florin channel are all for the Gulden changes because they also know what the premine will be used for.

And we all know Rijk will not be begging for a new premine if his florin premine sold for a lot of money. The volume and price is sinking to the ground and he needs this new premine fast. He is pushing everyday and it's sadge to see it.

I won't be supporting a the third coin, I have Florin that I plan to dump on the gulden premine buys because that is the goal and everyone is pretending it's not the reason and working other arguments not to say it outright in Slack.

Hai Rijk
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 05:52:56 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 08:21:00 PM by mprep

Love it.

Have you spoken to the florin investors to help with the XT listing, only 3800 to go. The florin community don't look to have any money to help more.

Thank you Rijk for raising most of the money for the Florin listing. The premine investors have the most to gain from a listing and it's only fair this way. Thumbs up!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
rijk

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 10:43:41 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 10:55:36 AM by rijk

I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.
My2ndBctAccount

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 07:54:43 PM

I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Take out 25-50% of the remaining dev reward as a premine, adjust the dev reward down by 25-50%. Won't this solve the development fund shortage and give the coin time to get back on track?

I want Gulden to succeed as much as you but don't want to be thrown under the bus because of low lives that have nothing better to do

rijk

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 08:13:39 PM

Take out 25-50% of the remaining dev reward as a premine, adjust the dev reward down by 25-50%. Won't this solve the development fund shortage and give the coin time to get back on track?

I want Gulden to succeed as much as you but don't want to be thrown under the bus because of low lives that have nothing better to do

Best would be if large holders pay for development and no dev reward is needed.
My2ndBctAccount

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 06:44:35 AM

Best for large holders to pay for exchanges and keep the dev reward. Take a hint from the florin investors giving money for a new exchange listing and not reserving the money towards development.

More exchanges higher price and these whales can't have it easy when bigger whales take over and your dev reward becomes more valuable.

Any one with common sense can see the double standards on display

negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 07:16:11 AM

Best for large holders to pay for exchanges and keep the dev reward. Take a hint from the florin investors giving money for a new exchange listing and not reserving the money towards development.

More exchanges higher price and these whales can't have it easy when bigger whales take over and your dev reward becomes more valuable.

These funds already raised for an exchange, Rijks close followers Jason, Martin, Robby and Bart use delay tactics because these funds will be used for development. Rijk must of made a deal with the florin premine investors that Gulden will pay for the development.

Below is the funding raised for a exchange listing and always excuses for it not to be used on exchanges.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qzeutgh895tj9wzpdt6kg50pcmeguk4ddp0tj82
Tomtides

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:35:07 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 09:45:12 AM by Tomtides

When is Florin getting listed on XT.com, might buy more to lower my shitty average. This is positive news, more exchanges gives a currency more crypto cred.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:42:21 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2022, 06:38:15 PM by mprep

When is Florin getting listed on XT.com, might buy more to lower my shitty average. This is positive news, more exchanges gives a currency more crypto cred.

Funding had been sent, a telegram group with their devs and xfl devs is formed and then listing will be arranged, is what organiser Arno said on slack

They aimed at april 1st but that plan was based on an erc20 token

These funds already raised for an exchange, Rijks close followers Jason, Martin, Robby and Bart use delay tactics because these funds will be used for development. Rijk must of made a deal with the florin premine investors that Gulden will pay for the development.

Below is the funding raised for a exchange listing and always excuses for it not to be used on exchanges.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qzeutgh895tj9wzpdt6kg50pcmeguk4ddp0tj82

Those funds were raised 90% by dev rewards. At the time price was over 2 cents and there was an excess of funds coming in. Gab and Rijk decided to put it into btc. Which in hindsight was a great decision because if it was kept in Gulden then it would be worthless now.

The funds were raised for a specific exchange: Bitvavo. For a NLG Euro pair. Using those funds for a exchange like XT makes no sense.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:49:51 PM

Those funds were raised 90% by dev rewards. At the time price was over 2 cents and there was an excess of funds coming in. Gab and Rijk decided to put it into btc. Which in hindsight was a great decision because if it was kept in Gulden then it would be worthless now.

The funds were raised for a specific exchange: Bitvavo. For a NLG Euro pair. Using those funds for a exchange like XT makes no sense.

It does not make sense for Florin either but when users look at coinmarketcap and see more exchange they will have more confidence to invest.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:57:49 PM

It does not make sense for Florin either but when users look at coinmarketcap and see more exchange they will have more confidence to invest.

It does make more sense for Florin since Florin is only available on one exchange. If that exchange would drop XFL, it would have a big impact. NLG is on Bittrex, Stex, FreiExchange and some broker services. Getting a euro exchange makes much more sense for NLG than just another crypto-nlg pair exchange. Even if Bittrex would drop NLG the price will not get more sh*t than it already is.
cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 03:50:38 PM

It does make more sense for Florin since Florin is only available on one exchange. If that exchange would drop XFL, it would have a big impact. NLG is on Bittrex, Stex, FreiExchange and some broker services. Getting a euro exchange makes much more sense for NLG than just another crypto-nlg pair exchange. Even if Bittrex would drop NLG the price will not get more sh*t than it already is.

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period. 1/3 of the bitvavo funds were already spent on something other than a euro-nlg pair therefore if those remaining funds aren't used for at least some kind of decent exchange listing (xt.com is at least a decent backup after bitvavo) then it is proof positive that Centure is just stealing money from the Gulden dev rewards and using them for purposes other than improving the Gulden project.
Also, how did those gulden funds get converted to BTC for the bitvavo listing in the first place? That's right they were dumped on Bittrex by Centure via Rijk! The sheer hypocrisy of Rijk pointing to "whale dumpers" when literally the biggest dumps over the past year were from the conversion of dev rewards to an exchange listing fund that hasn't even been used accordingly is simply beyond belief.
MarcoMars

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:47:14 PM

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period. 1/3 of the bitvavo funds were already spent on something other than a euro-nlg pair therefore if those remaining funds aren't used for at least some kind of decent exchange listing (xt.com is at least a decent backup after bitvavo) then it is proof positive that Centure is just stealing money from the Gulden dev rewards and using them for purposes other than improving the Gulden project.
Also, how did those gulden funds get converted to BTC for the bitvavo listing in the first place? That's right they were dumped on Bittrex by Centure via Rijk! The sheer hypocrisy of Rijk pointing to "whale dumpers" when literally the biggest dumps over the past year were from the conversion of dev rewards to an exchange listing fund that hasn't even been used accordingly is simply beyond belief.

The community on slack think centure raised the funds for the bitvavo funding via bank loans or business investment.
rijk

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:49:51 PM

Lol. Nope. dev reward Guldens are sold on Blockhut.com. I can't even sell them on Bittrex, since I don't have a business account there. The BTC was bought with euros. More than half of the donated Guldens came from dev reward.

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 05:11:14 PM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: