Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 08:37:56 PM

Don't go buy a lot of Gulden or Florin if you not a influener yourself or it will end badly for you.

This must be the dumbest thing i read on here fore a while, and that is an achievement because there is a lot of dumb sh*t being said on here in the past :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 09:56:57 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2022, 10:10:55 AM by Dlv2.0

Don't go buy a lot of Gulden or Florin if you not a influener yourself or it will end badly for you.

This must be the dumbest thing i read on here fore a while, and that is an achievement because there is a lot of dumb sh*t being said on here in the past :-)

Before claiming it's the dumbest thing you've read, think about it.

Rijk has admitted it's up to the community or whoever invests to make the coin successful outside of development, if I buy 20% of the florin supply and I know I can't put any effort into it's success how much motivation is there with the other 80% who own coins?
What if a few own 50% and they investors like me, who is going to go to conferences, do promoting etc to make my investment successful.

With coins like HEX as another poster mentioned, you have Richard Heart doing all that promotional work and a development team which = less risk for investors as you have a team driving it's complete success.

Florin and Gulden have a dev team but no one is driving it's success, it's up to us and I can't so I would rather invest in other coins that have a complete plan.

negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:56:53 AM

Rijk has admitted it's up to the community or whoever invests to make the coin successful outside of development, if I buy 20% of the florin supply and I know I can't put any effort into it's success how much motivation is there with the other 80% who own coins?
What if a few own 50% and they investors like me, who is going to go to conferences, do promoting etc to make my investment successful.

With coins like HEX as another poster mentioned, you have Richard Heart doing all that promotional work and a development team which = less risk for investors as you have a team driving it's complete success.

Florin and Gulden have a dev team but no one is driving it's success, it's up to us and I can't so I would rather invest in other coins that have a complete plan.

Rijk looks to be settled on a Anarchy style for Gulden and in real life this does not work because someone will rise up to be a leader. I notice Rijk is pressing for a solution he likes on starting a new coin for Gulden because without him involved in the conversation I don't see any changes made without a leader.
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 11:37:16 AM

Rijk looks to be settled on a Anarchy style for Gulden and in real life this does not work because someone will rise up to be a leader. I notice Rijk is pressing for a solution he likes on starting a new coin for Gulden because without him involved in the conversation I don't see any changes made without a leader.

Rijk doesn't give a shit, he only wants a new premine to support Florin and he will have to rush a decision soon because it will take time for the developers to get the new premine scheme moving. He can't let Gulden go because he needs it to support his turbo dumpwhale status in florin.

BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 04:48:21 PM

👏 👏 👏
negatief

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 10:26:09 AM

Rijk doesn't give a shit, he only wants a new premine to support Florin and he will have to rush a decision soon because it will take time for the developers to get the new premine scheme moving. He can't let Gulden go because he needs it to support his turbo dumpwhale status in florin.

The thought has crossed my mind because Rijk says he has no Gulden, he will then have all his crypto wealth in Florin, therefore its not beyond the realm of imagination that his only interest is a new premine to support his interests in Florin.

Should he succeed in getting a premine for Gulden it will be wise to invest in Florin but I do get a sense the community is onto this, if it's the community placing the low sell walls it could be to test if Florin can survive without Guldens dev reward?

johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 09:43:22 PM

Like you have the money to buy 20% of the Florin supply 😂 maybe you can afford 20xfl
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:08:12 AM

I am a little disappointed that raising the funds for the xt.com listing is taking a long time for Florin, if I owned 15000 Florin I would of paid for the listing myself. Where are the rich investors?
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 06:31:00 AM

I am a little disappointed that raising the funds for the xt.com listing is taking a long time for Florin, if I owned 15000 Florin I would of paid for the listing myself. Where are the rich investors?

The new Gulden premine will be the rich investor.
negatief

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 07:28:36 AM

The lower the Florin price falls the less chance of the community accepting a new coin. First large buy order was dumped on yesterday which shows large holders are planning to exit.

From what I see as Rijks yes men, Bart and Robbie are aiming to dissolve the GAB and this will lead to decisions that will become more centralized and less resistance for Rijk to make changes.
negatief

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:20:19 PM

Rijk says the wallets will stop working if there is no development,  is this true? This is related to funding running out.
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 02:24:48 PM

Rijk says the wallets will stop working if there is no development,  is this true? This is related to funding running out.

That is a lie, wallets and blockchain will still run but no new development. Another Dutch coin efl blockchain still works and hasn't updated in 7 years. 90% of the coins have no development and the blockchains work.

Because of Novo and florin gulden hasn't had a update in 2 years besides reduced max supply and reward halving and the blockchain still works.

By right Florin should he paying all development costs, florin had a new wallet update 2 weeks ago.

JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:08:15 PM

😂

Rijk when you going to remove those sell orders?  Cheesy Next time use a different bittrex address. LMAO

Oh nice, thanks for helping my argument. So all sell orders come from the same address?

Not all the sell orders are yours but it's strange you telling people you don't have Gulden. What game you playing?
rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 07:25:23 PM

😂

Rijk when you going to remove those sell orders?  Cheesy Next time use a different bittrex address. LMAO

Oh nice, thanks for helping my argument. So all sell orders come from the same address?

Not all the sell orders are yours but it's strange you telling people you don't have Gulden. What game you playing?
Duck Hunt
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 08:10:10 PM

😂

Duck Hunt

Another game.

Which 2014 coin had the biggest premine + block rewards and has done the worst by farrrr.

A. Syscoin
B. Groestl
C. Digibyte
D. Gulden

rijk

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 09:05:37 PM

😂

Duck Hunt

Another game.

Which 2014 coin had the biggest premine + block rewards and has done the worst by farrrr.

A. Syscoin
B. Groestl
C. Digibyte
D. Gulden

Gulden
negatief

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:57:55 AM

Rijk says the wallets will stop working if there is no development,  is this true? This is related to funding running out.

That is a lie, wallets and blockchain will still run but no new development. Another Dutch coin efl blockchain still works and hasn't updated in 7 years. 90% of the coins have no development and the blockchains work.

Because of Novo and florin gulden hasn't had a update in 2 years besides reduced max supply and reward halving and the blockchain still works.

By right Florin should he paying all development costs, florin had a new wallet update 2 weeks ago.

The story comes together. I smell desperation because without Gulden supplying him development funds , florin has no development or he is forced to sell his florin premine. This is why i see no big buy orders and when one biggish buy order came on the market at 300000 it was sold quickly.
I can see the pressure on the florin market and trading in the 200000 - 280000 next week but Rijk keeps saying how people are holding. My better judgment is telling me he is telling others to hold while he can sell the premine.
rijk

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:15:36 AM

The story comes together. I smell desperation because without Gulden supplying him development funds , florin has no development or he is forced to sell his florin premine. This is why i see no big buy orders and when one biggish buy order came on the market at 300000 it was sold quickly.
I can see the pressure on the florin market and trading in the 200000 - 280000 next week but Rijk keeps saying how people are holding. My better judgment is telling me he is telling others to hold while he can sell the premine.

Already sold the premine.
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:28:19 AM

Who is paying for Florin development if you sold the premine? Do you have a contract with the premine owners and what is the monthly contribution, if the deal was good why don't you hand over Gulden to someone else voted by the community? .

As a Florin investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Gulden and as a Gulden investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Florin or both coins will end up as failures as your team is not large enough for 1 coin and you trying to run 2 coins.
My2ndBctAccount

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:32:01 AM

Who is paying for Florin development if you sold the premine? Do you have a contract with the premine owners and what is the monthly contribution, if the deal was good why don't you hand over Gulden to someone else voted by the community? .

As a Florin investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Gulden and as a Gulden investor I wouldn't want you wasting time on Florin or both coins will end up as failures as your team is not large enough for 1 coin and you trying to run 2 coins.

I am waiting to see if Guldens max supply will increase over 700 million and I will dust the cobwebs off my wallet and become a once off dumpwhale that Rijk likes to blame.

Before leaving the community because of Rijk , I had chats with a few long term holders who would want to pay Malcolm directly for development and Rijk becomes a investor like the rest of us. He needs to sit with us for awhile because he is too used to his social safety net that is the Gulden dev reward.

He can keep Gulden.com even though the premine paid this and because he wouldn't transfer it "decentralization" . Our hands are tied because the structure of Gulden is centralized.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: