Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 05:53:48 PM

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period.

So the 0.1 btc volume can be divided over another exchange?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhaleHQ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 07:11:57 PM

Lol. Nope. dev reward Guldens are sold on Blockhut.com. I can't even sell them on Bittrex, since I don't have a business account there. The BTC was bought with euros. More than half of the donated Guldens came from dev reward.

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Rijk you have been our best donator from 2014, if there was an Oscar for the best dumper in the last decade you will win. Bless your soul for the 170 million premine and the dev rewards. I thought our bellies were going to pop with the savagery we experienced from your
premine and dev rewards. It was a river of Gulden that had a never ending flow.

johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 07:56:00 PM

The more new 1 activity accounts , the better the level of posts get here  Grin
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:44:20 AM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

Make sure you sell your mined coins before they worth $30.
Factchecker_NL

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:41:38 AM

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

1. Florin same as Gulden in a few years.  you don't have a crystal ball
2. Founder has sold all his gulden. True
3. Only Florin gets development. false confirmed by dev
4. No new exchanges. True
5. After all this drama people have left. True
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:48:03 AM

This dude is so rekt he keeps calling prices below 40 dollars for months now. Funny.
Factchecker_NL

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:49:03 AM

The community on slack think centure raised the funds for the bitvavo funding via bank loans or business investment.

False, community know that they paid for the bitvavo funding directly or indirectly, centure only provides services not funds, this is why community decides how the bitvavo funding will be spent.
negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 09:56:53 AM

For Factchecker_NL

Why will I invest in a coin where the investor has to do the work and invest but investors have there own work to do. When I have invest in stocks or other cryptos like HEX it's not expected that I work to make the company or crypto a success.
rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 10:50:25 AM

For Factchecker_NL

Why will I invest in a coin where the investor has to do the work and invest but investors have there own work to do. When I have invest in stocks or other cryptos like HEX it's not expected that I work to make the company or crypto a success.
Then don't.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 11:19:39 AM

For Factchecker_NL

Why keep yapping about something you will not invest in. Get on with your life
Factchecker_NL

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 02:21:27 PM

For Factchecker_NL

You can do your part by not selling and holding long term. A simple chat with close acquaintances about Gulden is already doing work. Like you would normally recommend investment opportunities to others. No one is expecting you to code or be a markerting guru. Be yourself and participate in the best way you can.
Crushed_

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 05:16:31 AM

Finally!! Rich investors must cough up, created account on XT.com. big pump inc.
Factchecker_NL

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:58:11 AM

Finally!! Rich investors must cough up, created account on XT.com. big pump inc.

Speculation

WhaleHQ

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:32:12 AM

WhaleHQ does not dare tread near florin waters, the head ORCA does not want us in his territory. Message received loud and clear.

In robotic voice  "Will not partake in florin pump, stay away,  compute compute compute. Danger ahead, troubled waters, avoid at all costs!"
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:28:55 AM

WhaleHQ does not dare tread near florin waters, the head ORCA does not want us in his territory. Message received loud and clear.

In robotic voice  "Will not partake in florin pump, stay away,  compute compute compute. Danger ahead, troubled waters, avoid at all costs!"

Dont do drugs in the morning
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:02:06 PM

The teams work is centured around Florin these days.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:03:20 PM

Yes maybe check github of Gulden once in a while.
moke4848

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:05:36 PM

Apart from max coin supply, what's the difference between Florin and Gulden?
Technically and future plans/roadmaps?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 05:57:27 AM

Apart from max coin supply, what's the difference between Florin and Gulden?
Technically and future plans/roadmaps?

Technically its the same
And both dont have a roadmap :-)
SvenNLG

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 07:10:51 AM

Browsed this thread for a long time but this is post of the year. When I first read it I saw centered. ROTFL
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: