Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 07:48:13 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47112 times)
BramVee

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 06:52:52 AM

<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.

3rd month in a row Brammie predicts <50.

It's at the <€50. People were paying <€2 , most of those same people will see  €50 as to expensive. We can easily see €30 which is still 1000% increase for 95% of the holders. Rijk will have to lower his expectations from a bugatti chiron to a early 2000s ferarri.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 07:41:32 AM

<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.

It's at the <€50. People were paying <€2 , most of those same people will see  €50 as to expensive. We can easily see €30 which is still 1000% increase for 95% of the holders. Rijk will have to lower his expectations from a bugatti chiron to a early 2000s ferarri.

So how much xfl are you going to buy now that is at your expected price range?
BramVee

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 01:55:10 PM

So how much xfl are you going to buy now that is at your expected price range?

20 for every €10 the price goes down. 60 will be max because I don't see the price going to €20
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 06:34:20 AM

Florin price has dropped over 90% from ATH. Sad
cryptonomiconnection

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 04:25:51 PM

As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:50:13 AM

As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter
cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 05:15:02 PM

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:03:28 AM

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.
cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:00:16 AM

Quote from: cryptonomiconnection
link=topic=4937333.msg59928483#msg59928483 date=1650558351

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:15:48 AM

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?

The problem is not the code but no ambition outside of the code for both projects. No captain on Gulden but a different result was expected with no captain on Florin because of low supply. Low supply coins also need a figurehead at the helm and not a free for all because free for all means everyone is waiting for someone else to do work. Florin on the long term is worse then Gulden because only a few people own huge amounts of Florin and if those holders aren't working it they going to lose.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 07:19:31 AM

I am not talking about the code of Gulden. The code is fine. Malcolm is a brilliant developer.
BramVee

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 09:14:59 AM

johnnybraveau, I was wrong about the timing on <€50 but was right about the <€50. At this price most of the premine holders are up 2500%.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 12:37:34 PM

johnnybraveau, I was wrong about the timing on <€50 but was right about the <€50. At this price most of the premine holders are up 2500%.

What price did the premine holders pay? And they are only up virtually, since most of those coins are locked for three years. They probably dont care about current price, probably even gathering more and are focussing how to bring Florin further, like you could read in Won’s interview.
cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:19:21 PM

link=topic=4937333.msg59949463#msg59949463 date=1650734102

I am not talking about the code of Gulden. The code is fine. Malcolm is a brilliant developer.
Now that a fellow South African owns Twitter, surely Gulden and Florin should be able to appeal to Elon directly somehow at some point.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 04:50:31 AM

link=topic=4937333.msg59949463#msg59949463 date=1650734102

Now that a fellow South African owns Twitter, surely Gulden and Florin should be able to appeal to Elon directly somehow at some point.

He is probably one of the Florin premine buyers
negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:07:49 AM

Florin will be pumped before end of the year. New 100 million Gulden premine coming. Rijk has well known people invested in Florin and can't mess it up, this is the only way to create value for Florin and his own Florin investment.

Buy Florin and market the Gulden premine in the netherlands,  use the funds to buy Florin. Florin will be a good investment this year if enough investors buy the gulden premine.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:33:19 PM

Florin will be pumped before end of the year. New 100 million Gulden premine coming. Rijk has well known people invested in Florin and can't mess it up, this is the only way to create value for Florin and his own Florin investment.

Buy Florin and market the Gulden premine in the netherlands,  use the funds to buy Florin. Florin will be a good investment this year if enough investors buy the gulden premine.

You know what the word pre means?
cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:13:13 PM

Where is the evidence of this happening? Please post all pertinent information.
negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 06:28:41 AM

Didn't you see it? Right above the text discussing the amount of the next dev block reward when the new postmine is used up.

cryptonomiconnection

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 04:24:42 PM

Didn't you see it? Right above the text discussing the amount of the next dev block reward when the new postmine is used up.

Are you referring to something on the Slack?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: