Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
Cathaya

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 09:48:48 AM

With each block I notice a 65 reward is going towards development for Gulden. How is funding raised for Florin?

Is it the same developers working on both coins and do both coins share the costs equally?

With each block I notice a new fake account in this thread.

I typed in Google - Gulden crypto forum and it was the top search result for me when I found this forum. Most new people looking for more information will come here if they don't use telegram or slack. Is there another official forum for this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ortizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 10:24:51 AM

With each block I notice a 65 reward is going towards development for Gulden. How is funding raised for Florin?

Is it the same developers working on both coins and do both coins share the costs equally?

With each block I notice a new fake account in this thread.

I typed in Google - Gulden crypto forum and it was the top search result for me when I found this forum. Most new people looking for more information will come here if they don't use telegram or slack. Is there another official forum for this coin?

I literally searched Gulden forum and it was the 2nd option.
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 12:24:37 PM

It's only Rijk who knows about Florin premine undercover deal with the rich investor. With Gulden it's more open but you don't see how every Euro is spent.

Some of the payment is to update the homepage but since funding is short, there is no money to update the Gulden homepage for last few years.

Ortizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:58:07 PM

It's only Rijk who knows about Florin premine undercover deal with the rich investor. With Gulden it's more open but you don't see how every Euro is spent.

Some of the payment is to update the homepage but since funding is short, there is no money to update the Gulden homepage for last few years.

The community should not be funding the Gulden.com homepage and it's updates, a quick lookup reveals its owned by a private company called Gulden BV, if the community has funded this homepage you have literally been funding a asset for a private company.  Shocked
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 07:09:17 AM

Gulden should have a dual setup.

A community leader that is knowledgeable and flamboyant and can get out their and promote Gulden as a leader. This leader gets paid a salary from the premine.
Rijk remains the leader of development and does not get involved with the community. Only manages development and development is paid monthly by the premine.
Premine in a multisig address between 3 people. Community Leader, Rijk and 1 other trusted person in the community.

The third person should have accounting skills and handle administration of all outgoing expenditure that can later be shown to the community.

This removes all the distrust of premine used for other nefarious reasons or Rijk using it for a family trust. 3 people keep a eye on each other.

Lol “community leader”, here this person is going to lead you now. You have to bow now.

Why ask for a premine if you don't want a leader?
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 07:54:40 AM

The new release for Florin last week was a good update but to send coins from your mined wallet you need to stretch the wallet out.
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:39:44 AM

Gulden should have a dual setup.

A community leader that is knowledgeable and flamboyant and can get out their and promote Gulden as a leader. This leader gets paid a salary from the premine.
Rijk remains the leader of development and does not get involved with the community. Only manages development and development is paid monthly by the premine.
Premine in a multisig address between 3 people. Community Leader, Rijk and 1 other trusted person in the community.

The third person should have accounting skills and handle administration of all outgoing expenditure that can later be shown to the community.

This removes all the distrust of premine used for other nefarious reasons or Rijk using it for a family trust. 3 people keep a eye on each other.

Lol “community leader”, here this person is going to lead you now. You have to bow now.

Why ask for a premine if you don't want a leader?

if he showed the same leadership in organising premines and dev rewards we would be at 1 Euro per coin.
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:53:01 PM

Rijk also spend time on charactor assassination in slack and not reading what is said and trying to bait people into getting lawyer letters. Albert did a good job in getting transparency from Rijk on the bitvavo funding, keep up the good work Albert!
I got a few messages on slack to say that Rijk only care about florin , you can see he is all double standards. When florin want XT exchange listing he like all happy but when Gulden ask he comes with a threat and adding another exchange will take the price down. He is a real shitbag with no soul.

Yes Albert, be the hero for the people here.

Here. can the community and you start over Rijk. positive vibes and make Gulden work? this must come from a place of angry and you taking this out on the community that have stood with you long time.

Rijk  7:55 PM
Gulden op XT, zeker een goed idee, de prijs zal stijgen van 0,005 naar 0,0049.

Rijk  7:56 PM
Oh en je bent het enige vangnet wat we nog hebben kwijt… die resterende BTC.

Predictable response from a person looking for a new premine. Richpissman and others have warned enough people and anyone that wants to get taken on a ride for another 8 years you don't have any sympathy from me, I have sympathy for the dutch citizens who don't know what they getting into with Rijk. He will use the same decentralization mantra to take your money and make you feel guilty about it when it fails. You can give this guy 10 premines and he will say it's your fault in the name of decentralization, It's how these types work.

He complains about turbo whales but these whales if it's not him and his old premine are making decentralized choices on how they want to trade.

TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 06:27:30 PM

I am also done with the BS, Malcolm respect for the work on Gulden but your founder is a real cunt to block an exchange listing opportunity.

rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 06:00:02 AM

I am also done with the BS, Malcolm respect for the work on Gulden but your founder is a real cunt to block an exchange listing opportunity.

New account incoming.
negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:10:20 AM

Rijk thanks for talking about bitcointalk in lounge. I didn't want to express my opinion on slack because I will look dumb and this forum I feel I can be more open with my thoughts.

Tomu thoughts is the same impressions I had, as a crypto newbie I had no idea we had to help make Gulden work if we invest in Gulden. It's true I didn't understand the concept of decentralization and as a guy that has his own life, family and work I can't do much
besides promote to people in my circle. The problem I find is most of these people are in my shoes where they can't contribute to Gulden by creating development,most know less about crypto then I do and I don't know a lot.

Is it possible to add to Gulden.com before people buy that they must contribute if they make an investment, if this was communicated better you will have less problems but understand it will scare people away if they have to work on it when they don't understand it.
It's why it's easy to scam people in this industry.

For young people who have a lot of free time and can code, Gulden is the perfect coin because of it's low value and can help turn Gulden into a gem. This might be your target audience , developers without work and you can use the premine to pay them.

Speaking for myself I am useless as a investor to this coin because I don't add value besides my purchases on bitcoinmeester before Gulden was delisted.

I got advise from a younger work college to invest in Hex last year and that is a coin where you can invest and pray the people behind it are not scammers. With this coin the community is not asked to do work when they invest and my small investment is up over 1000%. For people in my shoes coins like this are more attractive because no work is required from us. Most people have their own lives to lead and don't have time to help out in a practical way.

rijk

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:53:50 AM

Rijk thanks for talking about bitcointalk in lounge. I didn't want to express my opinion on slack because I will look dumb and this forum I feel I can be more open with my thoughts.

Tomu thoughts is the same impressions I had, as a crypto newbie I had no idea we had to help make Gulden work if we invest in Gulden. It's true I didn't understand the concept of decentralization and as a guy that has his own life, family and work I can't do much
besides promote to people in my circle. The problem I find is most of these people are in my shoes where they can't contribute to Gulden by creating development,most know less about crypto then I do and I don't know a lot.

Is it possible to add to Gulden.com before people buy that they must contribute if they make an investment, if this was communicated better you will have less problems but understand it will scare people away if they have to work on it when they don't understand it.

For young people who have a lot of free time and can code, Gulden is the perfect coin because of it's low value and can help turn Gulden into a gem. This might be your target audience , developers without work and you can use the premine to pay them.

Speaking for myself I am useless as a investor to this coin because I don't add value besides my purchases on bitcoinmeester before Gulden was delisted.

I got advise from a younger work college to invest in Hex last year and that is a coin where you can invest and pray the people behind it are not scammers. With this coin the community is not asked to do work when they invest and my small investment is up over 1000%. For people in my shoes coins like this are more attractive because no work is required from us. Most people have their own lives to lead and don't have time to help out in a practical way.

New account incoming.

😂
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 08:51:59 AM

This is a good post, can I ask that no one responds until Rijk addresses this concern I have raised for ages with a ship without a Captain. Investors don't know they investing into a coin where everyone is waiting on someone else to make a success.

WAIT FOR A RESPONSE FROM RIJK PLS
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:33:52 AM

This is a good post, can I ask that no one responds until Rijk addresses this concern I have raised for ages with a ship without a Captain. Investors don't know they investing into a coin where everyone is waiting on someone else to make a success.

WAIT FOR A RESPONSE FROM RIJK PLS

You already know the answer as per florin.org

This is the reason I have stayed away from florin and investing in other coins for awhile because the more you invest the more you have to make it work. Don't go buy a lot of Gulden or Florin if you not a influener yourself or it will end badly for you.

negatief

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 02:39:33 PM

For me it's a fascinating concept, in practice I don't see it working because of indecision. Like this new topic can take the community 2 years to decide on a path unless Rijk or another starts pushing for results in a centralized way like a group manager. I am waiting to see the results in action.

JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 06:52:58 PM

😂

Rijk when you going to remove those sell orders?  Cheesy Next time use a different bittrex address. LMAO
rijk

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:16:04 PM

😂

Rijk when you going to remove those sell orders?  Cheesy Next time use a different bittrex address. LMAO

Oh nice, thanks for helping my argument. So all sell orders come from the same address?
Doxter

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:45:39 PM

😂

Oh nice, thanks for helping my argument. So all sell orders come from the same address?

Why you be wasting time on these lil bitches, get a florin pump going and show them where the monies at.
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:07:51 AM

Why you be wasting time on these lil bitches, get a florin pump going and show them where the monies at.

expecting a big pump with the new exchange XT.com, if I can get 1 btc from my mined coins I will walk away 1 happy guy.
Tomtides

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 12:08:14 PM

expecting a big pump with the new exchange XT.com, if I can get 1 btc from my mined coins I will walk away 1 happy guy.

When is the listing? Satoshi gems, got caught with the secret investor shtick. Breaking even is my goal for this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: