Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:02:06 AM

Hi all.

When is the prophesied halving date for SV?

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:08:58 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 08:20:23 AM by ðºÞæ

Hi all.

When is the prophesied halving date for SV?

On Block 630,000 so ~ April 2020 latest block 599,228
https://whatsonchain.com/

latest
bch 599,464
btc 593,980

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:05:05 PM

News: GearSV for smart contracts

And

https://www.bitwork.network

Just hit the chain

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:15:22 AM

https://honest.cash/v2/CryptoShoppe/leaving-bitcoin-sv-6125

https://medium.com/@cryptoshoppe/leaving-bitcoin-sv-a5e516117a43

BSV supporters realizing that Calvin and Craig are full of shit and leaving the sinking ship.

Or rather: one person loudly going from 'believing in Craig' (whatever that entails) to 'not believing in Craig'.

In the meantime, SVHodlerNotAffected.png

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:09:04 AM

Lets hope blue is not passing away in sleep at hodl.
https://i.ibb.co/rxr6JkL/Untitled.jpg

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

https://honest.cash/v2/CryptoShoppe/leaving-bitcoin-sv-6125

https://medium.com/@cryptoshoppe/leaving-bitcoin-sv-a5e516117a43

BSV supporters realizing that Calvin and Craig are full of shit and leaving the sinking ship.

Or rather: one person loudly going from 'believing in Craig' (whatever that entails) to 'not believing in Craig'.

In the meantime, SVHodlerNotAffected.png

In the meantime, BSV is down 4.24% while BTC is up 0.50%.

Pathetic FUD is pathetic. Right now, the 24 hour results are SV up 2.79%, while BTC is up a meager 0.2%. So what? Another useless data point, just as valid as yours.

I put a fair price for this coin at somewhere between $20 and $40.

Thus spake nutildah, Maker Of Markets.  Roll Eyes

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:26:42 PM

I put a fair price for this coin at somewhere between $20 and $40.

Thus spake nutildah, Maker Of Markets.  Roll Eyes

I won't make any more predictions until 1 year from today.

Be still, my heart.

If SV is up from where it is right now, I'll issue this thread a public apology.

I'll believe it when I see it. Why change your stripes now? Remember this gem?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg50184000#msg50184000

To those unable to figure it out, $304.53 > $195.

Anarcocapitalista

Activity: 53
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:32:10 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 11:48:29 AM by Anarcocapitalista

Lets hope blue is not passing away in sleep at hodl.
https://i.ibb.co/rxr6JkL/Untitled.jpg

Thanks for posting this. This plot is one of my favorites to demonstrate the manipullation of statistics by BSV. Notice how all the lines are pretty wavy, indicating a rather tremendous amount of variation in the number of transactions? Then notice how the line smooths out for BSV between late May and mid July? This is because BSV was coordinating a ramp up in transactions to surpass BCH. It lost all variance because all (most) transactions are being performed by a single entity.

Here's what it looks like close-up so you can see it in better detail:

Let me guess: you are going to say this methodical, calculated ramp up in transactions is completely organic, right? The loss of variance is also organic, correct? Then why did the variance reappear after the ramp up had ended?

Do you realize this 'single entity' is paying fees out to the miners?

How can transactions on a blockchain be 'manipulated' when the existence of every transaction is recorded on a blockchain? Thats the whole purpose of the blockchain, to ensure maipulation does not occur through a transparent ledger secured by miners.

Even if its Calvin and Craig sending each other millions of transactions a day in exchange for pedo sex slavery, there is still a market for miners that cannot be 'manipulated.'

a further look into https://sv.coin.dance/blocks stats show that Bitcoin SV has been more profitable to mine over BTC for nearly 2 weeks straight now, these stats dont appear be slowing down anytime soon. Numerous applications are using micro payments built on the BSV blockchain which are resulting in the increase in blocksize (There is no secret or 'manipulation' here).  The intention with BSV is to have the fee rewards higher than the block rewards, that seems to be what BSV is aiming towards.

I would not listen to this nutildah hostile attitude towards SV. This guy has a BSV scam accusation thread hes put his life into. This guy spends more time defaming BSV than he does in support of BTC. This is direct behavior as a result of fear and denial and the actions speak for themselves. I dont think the sheep are going to fall for the raw stats.
CookyCook72

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:39:50 PM

I wonder if BSV would like to join the alliance on https://nonfungiblealliance.org/

Bringing together the NFT world !
"As diverse and unique as the non-fungible space is, so are the visions, potentials, and opinions about it. Our goal is to provide a common platform for all non-fungible thinkers, enthusiasts, and creators. Join in and share your part, too.

Some of the non-fungible perks:

Exposure of your project - Early access to NFT solutions - Large community and network".
Branko

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:01:15 PM

Meanwhile, if you want in or out using Euros, you can do it at

https://eterbase.exchange/markets/BSVEUR

as announced here

https://twitter.com/ETERBASE/status/1171366846911717376?s=19

Up to 10 000 EUR without KYC, unlimited with KYC
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 05:34:33 PM

Wow, thrilling

What's all about unwriter

https://mobile.twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1170476995207147522

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

I wonder if BSV would like to join the alliance on https://nonfungiblealliance.org/

"As diverse and unique as the non-fungible space is, so are the visions, potentials, and opinions about it. Our goal is to provide a common platform for all non-fungible thinkers, enthusiasts, and creators. Join in and share your part, too.

Exposure of your project - Early access to NFT solutions - Large community and network".

BSV is just clean Bitcoin

As

A Maple Leaf is just clean gold

Dunno why to join whatever.

Btw: there is no CSW or other ppl needed in the equations above. So better be free and clean from anything else that is not really BitCoin.

Grin

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 10:13:09 AM

BSV is just clean Bitcoin

As

A Maple Leaf is just clean gold

Dunno why to join whatever.

Btw: there is no CSW or other ppl needed in the equations above. So better be free and clean from anything else that is not really BitCoin.

Grin

CSW and Calvin are intrinsically linked to BSV and as such BSV cannot claim to be "free and clean". And BSV is not Bitcoin. Stop lying to get people to buy your shitcoin.  Roll Eyes

Not sure what u are about, but there are many supporters for BSV and nothing where u can find I gave financial advice.

U mixing up the troll's feed here or troll urself.

I only give advice in USE. That's different from most of the ponzi advisors u might meet in this forum.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 09:19:30 AM

US Treasury: Cryptos must adhere to tough market regulations

Cryptocurrencies that operate in the United States will have to adhere to the highest standards of combating terrorism financing and money laundering. This is the message that a senior U.S. Treasury official had for the crypto industry, Reuters reported. Speaking to reporters during a visit to Switzerland, the official believes that crypto companies haven’t paid enough attention to implementing procedures that can deter such crimes.

Sigal Mandelker, the U.S. Undersecretary of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, was speaking after meeting with Swiss government officials and representatives from the Bank for International Settlements and other financial institutions.

According to Mandelker, the crypto industry has paid all its attention to developing the underlying technology and  ensuring payments are fast and cost-efficient . However, this has come at the expense of implementing measures that can ensure that terrorists and other criminals don’t get to abuse their platforms.

However, the U.S. will crack down on any crypto project that doesn’t adhere to the highest expected standards, she commented.

Whether it’s Bitcoin, Ethereum, Libra, our message is the same to all of these companies:   anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism has to be built into your design from the get-go. 

Mandelker spoke before a meeting with officials from Switzerland’s financial markets supervisor FINMA. The meeting revolved around the application of proper anti-money laundering safeguards and how to deal with crypto companies that fail to comply with these safeguards.

Mandelker further stated that she believes that Switzerland must be on the forefront when it comes to enforcing such measures, especially since the country has touted itself as a global hub for innovation.

She explained, “Switzerland, like a number of other countries, has promoted itself as a hub for fintech and for innovation, and so of course any country that promotes itself in that way — in my view, it’s incumbent upon that country to take these particular concerns at the highest level in (to) the utmost regard.”

With cryptos becoming more prominent in the financial industry, it has become pertinent for regulators to ensure they aren’t being used by criminals to bypass the existing regulations. Thailand’s anti-money laundering head stated last month that his office would ensure that cryptos aren’t used to launder money, with the U.K. also recently drafting an economic plan to crack down on money laundering activities in the country.

https://coingeek.com/us-treasury-cryptos-must-adhere-to-tough-market-regulations/

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:18:55 PM

WeiBlock.app has now translation and its more accurate than twitter, great stuff
No coin, No say   all made possible with big blocks and MetaNet
https://weiblock.app/

City on Chain is also moving along nice.
https://CityonChain.com

Anarcocapitalista

Activity: 53
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

I think most of the BSV community apologizes for Kevin Pham.  Grin
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

The OP has not logged in since July 2019 to defend any allegations made here.

That speaks volumes.

What's the issue?

BitCoin doesn't care.

Ppl are not that relevant too much. The tech and business runs. Devs are creating on top.

But trolling might never stop, only once u need to post by micropayment. Cant wait for high quality internet, the metanet to get bootstrapped  Cheesy

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

plenty of other wallets Centbee.com, simply.cash, guarda.co, edge.app, moneybutton.com..........

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:16:18 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 08:37:58 AM by alevlaslo

Why I sold BSV and bought DASH:

1. at BSV blocks time up to 1.5 hours, it's not good enough for pay in stores, but dash now sends all payments instantly, the miners is an optional second layer of protection

2. BSV has not privatsend, the recipient of the payment can see how much money you have in your wallet

3. BSV is controlled by Bitmain, but the Dash's chainlocks makes such control impossible

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

Why I sold BSV and bought DASH:

1. at BSV blocks time up to 1.5 hours, it's not good enough for pay in stores, but dash now sends all payments instantly, the miners is an optional second layer of protection

2. BSV has not privatsend, the recipient of the payment can see how much money you have in your wallet

3. BSV is controlled by Bitmain, but the Dash's chainlocks makes such control impossible

1. its P2P. U sign a txs and it is done instantly

2. it has enough privacy by not re-using same public adresses and in mass production, hard to find what single entities doing

3. lol, it's totally open for any investor to compete and such does not need communists regulations (locks, checkpoints, block size limits, fck crap rules,...)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: