Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 09:25:51 AM

Step x .. isnt that not bit odd?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-pool-is-now-the-largest-bitcoin-sv-miner

BTW:  there is no clear definition of 'decentral' - there is only 'no governance needed' - just for 'bug' (crime?) fixing

Or - you ve to ask a few BIG guys (courts / devs+miners) to get enforcement - pretty much the US long arm does to enforce things on the globe

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:36:28 AM

...snip...

The real satoshi told you what happens to minority forks ...

A second version would be a massive development and maintenance hassle for me.  It's hard enough maintaining backward compatibility while upgrading the network without a second version locking things in.  If the second version screwed up, the user experience would reflect badly on both, although it would at least reinforce to users the importance of staying with the official version.  If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version.  This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.

I know, most developers don't like their software forked, but I have real technical reasons in this case.

...snip...

The real satoshi is talking about the possibility of future chain forks here (i.e. BCH and BSV etc.,)

No, the real satoshi is clearly NOT talking about the possibility of future chain forks in your quoted passage. The real satoshi is manifestly speaking to the topic of alternate client software implementations working on the same blockchain.

What was it he said in the same discussion immediately preceding? Oh yes:

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network.  The MIT license is compatible with all other licenses and commercial uses, so there is no need to rewrite it from a licensing standpoint.

...snip...

Not so and your entirely missing the point that the real satoshi was making.

BSV is the menace to the network, both the forked chain and the bastardized software implementation. No distinction, BCH included.

BTC is the original Bitcoin implementation.

BSV (and BCH) are no longer compatible nor in lockstep with the original Bitcoin (BTC).

Craig Wright is NOT satoshi.

No. In your quoted bit, Satoshi was clearly speaking of an alternate client implementation working upon the same blockchain. There is simply no other way to interpret 'all nodes getting identical results in lockstep'. If you can't see that, your [sic] a special type of stupid. Or maybe just willfully, delusionally ignorant.

Yet your telling me I'm supposedly "a special type of stupid. Or maybe just willfully, delusionally ignorant.", when you think BSV is the 'original' Bitcoin.

Yup. Not because we disagree on which sha256 blockchain tracing its ancestry to satoshi's genesis block is the preferred. But rather because you have some completely nonsensical interpretation of one of satoshi's utterances, and you cling to this flawed interpretation, trying to buttress some vacuous point, to which it has absolutely no relation whatsoever.

So you were publicly posting on this forum about 5 quarters before me. Do you think that entitles you to some special insight? Riiiight. </s>

I know who the real Satoshi Nakamoto is with 99.9% certainty.

And the answer is...?

Right - what I thought.

Satoshi Nakamoto is NOT Craig Wright.

Go on, prove me wrong! We are waiting and we will have the last laugh.

I have no reason to try to prove you wrong. You are utterly without effect. OTOH, I make no representations as to the identity of Satoshi.

The value of a Bitcoin unhampered by an insane centrally planned production quota upon transaction throughput exists completely independent of the identity of its creator. The entire CSW drama is an irrelevant sideshow.

Done here now.

Good. Every day that you do not return will make that day just that much sunnier.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:23:05 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 05:23:03 PM

Unfucked, unrecked untrolled

New service on BitCoin

https://peergame.com/

Good luck, who needs gaming these days

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:58:21 AM

CW could be the CEO of facebook. Open google and search his face. Its made out of of twitches. Very inconsistent and plasterized as if its a hologram. And those featureless drab eyes that roll to the sides and back as if someone pulls the ropes. Yes, reptiloid he is. This is 100% legit. I have done research on him and what piqued my interest was Marks video where he acts strange when denying the fact of being a reptile. CW is him. A reptile.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:47:09 AM

Summary for Hardware Wallets

https://medium.com/@roger.taylor/hardware-wallets-electrumsv-14338735e4a1

Paperwallets are also quit ok ...

Wink

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 02:30:07 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 03:59:46 PM by hv_

Why Bitcoin matters for human rights

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KG0Q05Lnm7s

And it has to be P2P cash

Edit. Not this https://medium.com/@jonahar/flood-loot-a-systemic-attack-on-the-lightning-network-5c3dac7bba24

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 06:00:53 AM

Why are you still shilling your One World Government UScoin where only US citizens have representation? (e.g. Huawei would see all of their assets frozen and would've went bankrupt had they used your shitcoin) Pretty clean that no one is dumb enough to fall for that.

Just plain BitCoin

no governance needed

not even (feature) devs - just scale what Satoshi gave us

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 06:51:18 PM

Why are you still shilling your One World Government UScoin where only US citizens have representation? (e.g. Huawei would see all of their assets frozen and would've went bankrupt had they used your shitcoin) Pretty clean that no one is dumb enough to fall for that.

Just plain BitCoin

no governance needed

not even (feature) devs - just scale what Satoshi gave us

Step x .. isnt that not bit odd?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-pool-is-now-the-largest-bitcoin-sv-miner

BTW:  there is no clear definition of 'decentral' - there is only 'no governance needed' - just for 'bug' (crime?) fixing

Or - you ve to ask a few BIG guys (courts / devs+miners) to get enforcement - pretty much the US long arm does to enforce things on the globe

So it's come down to this? Congrats, at this point your logic managed to offend intelligence of even the most retarded person who might've considered touching your shitcoin before reading your gibberish. But don't let me stop you, you still have your "unable to read", "don't speak english" and "comprehension issues" audience. Carry on...

Nahh, just lol.

There is true logic that works

And

Haters gonna hate. But never get things done.

BSV just works. Get over it

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 06:34:27 AM

BitCoin loves big blocks - that makes it work and live - long term

Trolls love big blogs and big memes - that makes them 'live' - short term.

Do your own research what Satoshi delivered - that is magic enough and takes you years to get a glimps

Do not get in the speculation mode - that and your bags will most likely turn you into evil trolls

Never invest into assets you dont understand - but you can use BitCoin as it works for any enterprise that needs an open ledger for better transparency ( like WireCard just recently...)

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:29:23 AM

Nice rant

https://twitter.com/bascule/status/1278771285099601920

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 07:27:14 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2020, 08:09:58 AM by hv_

Exodus Wallet video about the true Bitcoin

https://youtu.be/4VWtZpIJPRM

And combining with this...?

https://coingeek.com/leading-payments-processor-simplex-adds-support-for-bitcoin-sv-across-its-global-network/

Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 10:33:27 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 12:23:42 PM by Bitcoin SV
Merited by hv_ (1)

BSV just works.
Well said. And unlike BTC, BSV is more transparent

BTC exchange rate is manipulated by a group of anonymous whales. This is not good
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 12:28:46 PM

So that means that BSV is founded by a criminal?
Nope. You mixed everything up

- BSV is founded by a public person
- BTC is founded by an anonymous criminals
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:55:35 PM

And your founder is claiming to be that criminal.

How amusing you are.

I'm glad you ban is up it was getting boring without your moronic posts.

You guys are freaks. BSV makes everyone rich. The potential od BSV is huge and it's silly not to see that.

And BTC is overvalued and manipulated by anonymous "whales"

BTC is hopelessly obsolete. Now BTC is just a "king of scam". Non-transaprent and unregulated. Technologies of the past
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 03:21:13 PM

Hey, Biffwright, I'm just passing through. Am I the only one who doesn't get fooled around here I don't think is far off. You're boring, you're openly hogging technology made by the real nakamoto not by you sir. Bitcoin is designed to belong to everyone across, time, space and even quantum worlds, it's a timestmaping register serving as function pieces for its bases of a technology from the end of a millennium Milky Way, nothing to do with your big blocks that will remain. The quantum nuclide entanglements generate very small information it is a specific "energy of information" which one needs a precise register as atomic such as proposes the eliptic encryption sha256d with its specific advantages that I will not quote here, future technology depends on it but a function of the vs K allows the back door which itself is used to mark the quantum stop of the temporal state, this is the primary function of the quantum and temporal entanglement jump, another track the dematerialization of states needs a frequency drop point, the universe moves and we move with it the information is a frequency that needs a Bitstamped track.

Dear Biffwright, despite your repeated loss of time, your intelligence vibrates, but does not (yet) focus on the essential. Besides your plans it is also about being the real story in the time to come. Your actions may be focused, not for nothing, but the information you spread about the origin and the actions taken are corrupted, you know it, correct it. Let this imaginary past leave you. Stop forcing the coffers of your ego because justice is for all some call too, the deep awareness leading to the awakening of the maestro.

Hereby I am asking you to reflect with all your consciences: you are a researcher and doctoral student, it is time to realize another path intelligently committed to peace in the name of the one who launched Bitcoin in AD 2008 and undermined its first block in AD 2009 the one called BTC (in his respect the best). Even if it all seems blurry today. Focus your resources. Deploy your true utility - the one that ignites your deepest passion to really engage in Bitcoin code. Know that only cosmic peace matters, the cosmos watches over your time. What remains to be accomplished in your lifetime is waiting for you. Wake up Doctor, rebel against yourself, you are your own hope for building strong bridges between all.

The time running for each world your stories are a waste of time, understand that you who are not satoshi are far too precious to be wasted.

It's time for me to bypass, take care of the world.

PS: control your lymphatic fluid it's like hormonal periods for women.

Ns is Ns = not 🦄

Think about hyperinteroperability. Maestros will come the time when you need to agree to unify networks and protocols to form one, Bitcoin's original BTC code is that.  It's the unification of multi-layered nodal worlds to prevent major supra-quantum anachronisms in the future.BCH BTG BSV BTD BBBBBBB and many many others are Bitcoin under a single BTC banner that is why it was deployed at a time that will surpass you.  Have you ever wondered if satoshi hasn't been born yet?

It's time to wake up reading this. It's time to Bitcoin is Unity.

I m sure you mean Utility

And sending funds anonymously or speculation on ponzi is not

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 08:15:24 PM

More real world use incoming

https://coingeek.com/heres-how-predict-ecology-will-use-bsv-wallet-metastreme/

BitCoin is a machine

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 03:59:30 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 04:20:17 PM by Bitcoin SV

It's a success. All pools and services actively begin to collaborate with BSV
It’s no longer profitable for anyone to be in the overheated BTC market

All the trolls were in the big ass. Old fart Nutildah with his young filipino mate must be crying
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:30:22 PM

You have trust issues  Grin
Oh this is a best free promotion company for BSV on this hostile forum Grin
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 05:52:11 AM

hey it's been a while since I've come to visit.

my question is this, knowing that:

about Secp256k1

This is a graph of secp256k1's elliptic curve y2 = x3 + 7 over the real numbers. Note that because secp256k1 is actually defined over the field Zp, its graph will in reality look like random scattered points, not anything like this.

secp256k1 refers to the parameters of the elliptic curve used in Bitcoin's public-key cryptography, and is defined in Standards for Efficient Cryptography (SEC) (Certicom Research, http://www.secg.org/sec2-v2.pdf). Currently Bitcoin uses secp256k1 with the ECDSA algorithm, though the same curve with the same public/private keys can be used in some other algorithms such as Schnorr.

secp256k1 was almost never used before Bitcoin became popular, but it is now gaining in popularity due to its several nice properties. Most commonly-used curves have a random structure, but secp256k1 was constructed in a special non-random way which allows for especially efficient computation. As a result, it is often more than 30% faster than other curves if the implementation is sufficiently optimized. Also, unlike the popular NIST curves, secp256k1's constants were selected in a predictable way, which significantly reduces the possibility that the curve's creator inserted any sort of backdoor into the curve.

Technical details
As excerpted from Standards:

The elliptic curve domain parameters over Fp associated with a Koblitz curve secp256k1 are specified by the sextuple T = (p,a,b,G,n,h) where the finite field Fp is defined by:

p = FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFE FFFFFC2F
= 2256 - 232 - 29 - 28 - 27 - 26 - 24 - 1
The curve E: y2 = x3+ax+b over Fp is defined by:

a = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
b = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000007
The base point G in compressed form is:

G = 02 79BE667E F9DCBBAC 55A06295 CE870B07 029BFCDB 2DCE28D9 59F2815B 16F81798
and in uncompressed form is:

G = 04 79BE667E F9DCBBAC 55A06295 CE870B07 029BFCDB 2DCE28D9 59F2815B 16F81798 483ADA77 26A3C465 5DA4FBFC 0E1108A8 FD17B448 A6855419 9C47D08F FB10D4B8
Finally the order n of G and the cofactor are:

n = FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFE BAAEDCE6 AF48A03B BFD25E8C D0364141
h = 01
Properties
secp256k1 has characteristic p, it is defined over the prime field ℤp. Some other curves in common use have characteristic 2, and are defined over a binary Galois field GF(2n), but secp256k1 is not one of them.
As the a constant is zero, the ax term in the curve equation is always zero, hence the curve equation becomes y2 = x3 + 7.

Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm or ECDSA is a cryptographic algorithm used by Bitcoin to ensure that funds can only be spent by their rightful owners.

A few concepts related to ECDSA:

private key: A secret number, known only to the person that generated it. A private key is essentially a randomly generated number. In Bitcoin, someone with the private key that corresponds to funds on the block chain can spend the funds. In Bitcoin, a private key is a single unsigned 256 bit integer (32 bytes).
public key: A number that corresponds to a private key, but does not need to be kept secret. A public key can be calculated from a private key, but not vice versa. A public key can be used to determine if a signature is genuine (in other words, produced with the proper key) without requiring the private key to be divulged. In Bitcoin, public keys are either compressed or uncompressed. Compressed public keys are 33 bytes, consisting of a prefix either 0x02 or 0x03, and a 256-bit integer called x. The older uncompressed keys are 65 bytes, consisting of constant prefix (0x04), followed by two 256-bit integers called x and y (2 * 32 bytes). The prefix of a compressed key allows for the y value to be derived from the x value.
signature: A number that proves that a signing operation took place. A signature is mathematically generated from a hash of something to be signed, plus a private key. The signature itself is two numbers known as r and s. With the public key, a mathematical algorithm can be used on the signature to determine that it was originally produced from the hash and the private key, without needing to know the private key. Resulting signatures are either 73, 72, or 71 bytes long (with approximate probabilities of 25%, 50%, and 25%, respectively--although sizes even smaller than that are possible with exponentially decreasing probability).

How do we know there isn't a back door in the elliptic curve to open "architect" access and why?

The chance exists - but estimate for your own

next: don't store big bounties on single adresses

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: