Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Crypto Currency teaching in schools can be of great help to young people early on to learn the crypto currency. It can be a great help to young people because it can be one of the most important changes in their lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I believe that it is possible to introduce some courses on the topic of cryptocurrency into training.But I do not think that this should be a compulsory subject in school such as mathematics or Russian.Because not everyone likes the world of digital currency,and I do not think that everyone should earn in this market,and the more I do not think that everyone will want to learn cryptocurrency.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

There are so many materials in school that you need to teach. It is not necessary to hammer in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, since this will be of little use, everyone can find this information on the Internet.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Some sort of discussion perhaps is more appropriate than including in the education system itself as a subject because it is not regulated hence there may be legal implications with that. Discussion is okay just to sort of bring awareness to the students.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I think this is a great proposal for the crypto user and also for the investor. In this way people know more about crypto market also believe in it.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
Things are changing everyday with advancement in technology and I believe that anyone who is really ready to face the future will start facing understanding everything about the blockchain technology.

Now, depending on the schools, this might be a hard subject to understand for those who are still in lower levels, but with some little bit of hint, some understanding on the solution it brings and some other benefits, will always be a good thing at any stage
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

i don't think it will happen in the future because with the limitation of government, it is really hard for bitcoin to be accepted worldwide.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

There are so many materials in school that you need to teach. It is not necessary to hammer in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, since this will be of little use, everyone can find this information on the Internet.
is it worth cryptocurrency are taught in school? How do I introduce the students on these currencies? some of the countries do not legalize cryptocurrecy, I think it will be a very limited study conducted. unless the material is taught at University I think the ability to think to markets are more suitable to be taught there.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

I think this is a good idea. It helps them understand electronic money sooner. The money market will be expanded. I hope to have more students involved in electronic money in the future.

As a parent, I don't want my child to be taught cryptocurrency in school. That's not the subject kids have to know a lot about. In crypto world practice is very important, children just won't be able to use the knowledge they gain to practice in trading, mining, etc. Also, kids are too trusting and unsuspecting, I don't want my child to invest her hard-earned money in crypto until she's at least 18.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

Crypto-currencies and the blockchain in general holds a lot of promises but such promises cannot be realised without mass adoption.one of the obstacles to such mass adoption is the supposed technicality of the subject itself. With knowledge cones awareness and with awareness the expected adoption will be fastracked. By integrating the subject into school curriculum one of the planks to mass adoption would have been anchored. It should be taken to schools. That I think will be in the best interest of the journey to mass adoption
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
If that happens, it won't be soon. Cryptocurrency is a young and fragile financial instrument. I think if the state allows it-we will be able to see it.
Yeah, this is still a very young space and a lot of people are still skeptical about the subjects anyway and really do not know what the future holds. Certainly, when things start going on better grounds positively, we might end up seeing things like this happening and then, students and everyone all over the globe trying to get a clear understanding of all they need to know about the space, past events, present development and the future benefits.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Yeah, I really want crypto to be taught in schools,because blockchain technology is a future,it is like a breakthrought ,so every single person should be aware of blockchain

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Student should read academic subjects I think cryptocurrency is not a major subject so it is not mandatory for learn. I have never seen before any kind of school teach about cryptocurrency but I know only Japan start Forex trading school. Japan teach Forex in his school, as I know Japan is created candle stick pattern and it is a very famous in this trading section, lot’s of people follow candle stick pattern.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Teaching cryptocurrency in school is not easy, because the government I think will not agree on that. But in the future it is possible to teach in school once most of the country in our world our accepting cryptocurrency and even the government are not banned crypto to their country. I hope they will see the good opportunity of this.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I think the school program should not only include information about the technology blockchain and crypto currency, but also the information about financial literacy in general. Thus, children have more choices.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

It should definitely be taught at schools, at least for having a basic knowledge of it and blockchain, which is expected to be applicable in a lot of other fields.
tominsoto

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I personally expect that
because the majority of young people in my country do not understand crypto and they consider crypto to be only a buble that will disappear by itself
but at the end of the day I was happy because my president mentioned a little about crypto when he made a speech a few days ago, he told young people to study crypto
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

I think Blockchain technology is more important and suitable to be taught at school. Cryptocurrencies are just its advantage.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

It seems to me that teaching cryptocurrency in school is not worth it. It is possible to enter as a lesson of choice, but it is not necessary to enter cryptocurrencies as a mandatory lesson.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are the most important component of the entire financial system of the world. Everyone is watching them, most already have some kind of cryptocurrency. And if you start to teach it in school, then we will be a few steps closer to using them daily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: