Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Teaching cryptocurrency in school is not easy, because the government I think will not agree on that. But in the future it is possible to teach in school once most of the country in our world our accepting cryptocurrency and even the government are not banned crypto to their country. I hope they will see the good opportunity of this.

Yeah, I agree with you. As we know, cryptocurrency is still being a controversial thing in many countries (including my country) so it is impossible to teach about cryptocurrency at school for now. But, we don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe the government of some countries will not ban crypto as now, then crypto is possible to be taught at school.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

No, I think now it's all very vague, I'm ready to agree to this only after 10 years and then in high school at will, it's the same as teaching trading. In schools they do not teach you how to earn money.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Nightingale2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Great thinking. I also faces many problem to give the concept of crypto to my friends. They used to blame it'ss as currency of criminal. At last hardly I able give them the right concept about crypto.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

My opinion is that children need to be introduced to the topic of cryptocurrency news at school so that they have a General idea about this problem.In the future, let them continue to improve their knowledge on their own.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

Absolutely agree with you, mate! There must be some crypto discipline being taught at schools and universities. For sure this is the task for our educational systems as well. I'm more than sure than in a few years blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be mandatory to be studied in each and every country))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

If cryptocurrencies were taught in schools or universities, it would significantly increase the level of financial literacy of both schoolchildren and ordinary people. in addition, I also think that the growth of cryptocurrencies would be huge thanks to such an event
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

I don't think that lessons about crypto technologies in money sphere will be started soon. It seems for me much more real that the high education system will embrace money cryptography as a special course of study.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

I think it's a good choice to teach cryptocurrency in schools, and many universities already have blockchain classes. I believe blockchain is the trend of future development.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

This is already happening as there have been a lot of schools offering various courses on cryptocurrency, mostly online, I am actually participating in one currently. The truth is that time will come when it may be added as important topics in finance and banking and may eventually be a full blown course on it's own

forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

it would be nice if the schools were taught crypto currency. I think soon it will be, because the money will still disappear some day and will be replaced by a crypto currency. Perhaps this will not even be taught at school, because it will be everywhere and parents will explain everything, because we were not taught in schools what money is
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

One of the reasons that the crypto market is not growing is the illiteracy of the population in cryptography. The solution to this situation is the introduction of special subjects in schools for students and universities for students in cryptography and programming platforms for creating crypto-currencies and special applications for optimizing human life on the basis of blockchain.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Of course, you need to start learning crypto currency at school. Crypto currency is an innovative technology that is actively developing and is entering our everyday life.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

Many things we can't learn in the school it's fact. If crypto course in the school then also I don't think it impact much. Because we get just normal basic info and can't learn practically. This types of things we can learn with good manner just while doing. In the schools who gonna allowed to take risk or allow to dive in the market.
One of the problems that I see with a lot of people is that they think they are going to learn everything that they need to know in school, they do not understand that that is just the bare minimum, if they really want to become good at anything they will need to do their own research, just look at cryptocurrencies, you're not going to learn this in most schools around the world and yet it is going to give you some of the best benefits of your life.

both of guys were correct . if crypto would be a subject in schools , i think they will only teach thier students the basics of using it like creating a wallet account and identifying your private and public keys but schools do also have a level (e.g lower level , high school level , college level ) so the higher the level you are studying , the more advance courses that you will get . so my point is  , we can still learn the advance part of cryptos if we are on college or higher level .
But that will only be true if at some point the topic of cryptocurrencies is taught at schools something that is still not yet the case so if you really want to learn more about cryptocurrencies you have to do the effort yourself, and to be honest I like it to be that way because right now I have a big edge over most of the population around the world and as soon as that knowledge gets to schools I will lose a lot of my edge.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

It seems that crypto can be studied in schools and it falls into the economic category, but only broad understanding.
This needs to be known and needs to be quality education with the development of technology in the future.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

If we want people to be educated about crypto, well, schools are the place to be, by educating young people to embrace what the digital or future money is. So that no one will fool them someday. As they will learn from school they will be the one to share it at home and acquaintances.

marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

I suggest that it should be taught in the school. Because in their case, when they are completely educated while they are still at school, surely they will do great and maybe, they can host their own cryptocurrency in the future.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
MonicaDunn84

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

At the present time, only new colleges and universities should invest in Cryptocurrency courses, as they are a very interesting subject to be taught. Learning about Cryptocurrency is like learning about the world economy at university but they are completely left or easier to understand economics better.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

There is no school to teach of crypto , you should subscribe good channel on YouTube for learning about crypto.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

maybe let the students choose what they want, if they don't like crypto then that is their right and we can't force them, anyway if they want to know more about cryptocurrency they can look for it on the internet, because there are so many websites and forums now which specifically only discusses cryptocurrency like this forum.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Perhaps this particular lesson can enter in the field of economics or even about technology. It will be quite useful I think if studying this early on. Crypto will continue to evolve even in the future though. so I guess that kind of lesson would be quite beneficial in the long run. even if you want to maximize your crypto, it can also be used to reduce existing unemployment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: