Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
SilverCup08 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Yes the time will come in future because the digital currency is booming. A lot of people already use this currency. Hopefully in future it will the main transaction system. So the basic learning should start from school.
I think its a yes that cryptocurrency must br taught in schools ot havr a subject about cryptocurrency because crypto blooms very quick and it will helps our economy to grow. So I think students must know what crypto is all about.
Absolutely agree! We surely don't want our children to be ignorant about all these when they grow up and the technology of cryptos has already bloomed. Unfortunately, those in the position to have it incorporated in school, don't see it that way. Just saddening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

when cryptocurrency is taught in schools and cryptocurrency technology is widely used in several other schools and institutes, it has become a development of the cryptocurrency world and certainly can trigger the rise of cryptocurrency prices because there will certainly be many who use and search for cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

when cryptocurrency is taught in schools and cryptocurrency technology is widely used in several other schools and institutes, it has become a development of the cryptocurrency world and certainly can trigger the rise of cryptocurrency prices because there will certainly be many who use and search for cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.
and now actually the technology of blockchain has been experimented with a lot and some have even set it as a learning. but there aren't many but this is a very good thing
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

Definitely, it is a very important topic and Schools needs to spread the awareness of this topic towards students by teaching them. Because it is very essential for nowadays And adding the subject about the cryptocurrency in the syllabus will help the students to get a deep understanding of the subject. As well a student will get another option to make a career in it.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

I'm pretty sure crypto will be taught in schools in several years, not as a single subject but at least as a part of economy\banking\computer science course.
There are already teachers' initiatives who decided to give their students some info about blokchain and cryptocurrencies (I heard about this in some British schools). These courses are not obligatory, but they give the evidence of a rising interest in crypto, especially with the new generation.

Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Definitely yes! Both the crypto coins and the blockchain system should be taught in schools. I wish I could go to school where I live, even though it's a school. But unfortunately.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I totally agree when it becomes a subject and teach the student how cryptocurrency works and on whats the goodness of earning money in here not by only earning but all of the features that crypto have. I think its better to be taught and inclined in the subject economics since cryptocurrency can help economy of a certain country.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

As you know, the future of cryptocurrency. Fifteen years ago, no one knew what cryptocurrency is and how to work with it. Now everything has changed. The world does not stand still. And literacy in this matter does not hurt.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

You have touched on a very interesting and necessary topic of education. Of course, you are right, everything that concerns our life needs to be studied starting from school, since it is not today that tomorrow, cryptocurrency will become an integral part of our life. And if you do not study at least superficially this information, then it turns out most of the population will not know that our life is already changing and we are entering a new financial era - digital money. To be honest, I would not want my children to miss this information.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

it is possible in future.But still long way to go.This is just a beginning. Block chain is the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

In principle, the topic is quite interesting since most people do not even have an idea what a cryptocurrency is, and knowledge is power, as well as for general development, it will be useful since the cryptocurrency is gradually gaining popularity and will soon become an integral part of our society
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Before I got into this part in the cryptocurrency. I self taught myself and almost the remaining ideas I got from making bad investment causing to learn from experience. But if it will be taught in the student right now. They may equipped the tool to be a financial freedom in the future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

mmm i don t think  that there is a need of teaching crypto in schools because they will not have the ability of understanding i mean if you do not have funds or maybe it can enter as a wish if you want you enter it should not be from the vital subjects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

This can happen but it certainly takes a long time to be realized, and certainly not all schools allow crypto to be taught for schools, following the course of whether this really can happen someday
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Yes I agree, that's another advantage of teaching about cryptocurrencies in school because the more people gets aware about it, the better for the economy and price of cryptos because more people will get  interested to invest on it.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

This can happen but it certainly takes a long time to be realized, and certainly not all schools allow crypto to be taught for schools, following the course of whether this really can happen someday
Yes that's what I'm thinking too. Maybe someday, some countries that are already accepting cryptos now will probably eventually consider teaching it in school and in the long run, once it is already accepted world wide, maybe there's hope that it will become a permanent part of the curriculum but yes you are right. It's probably not going to happen anytime soon.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

I think it is a useful thing to be teached in school too! I see it is very effective, because it targets real life apps and daily usage.. An example is the upcoming ARROUND project. This is practical because it aims to combine the augmented reality industry with blockchain. So as we may already now, there are many tuts about augmented reality, but with blockchain this will be more powerful! So, yea, crypto/blockchain is good to be teached..
Exactly! Time will come that everything that we will do will go thru a blockchain and not just cryptocurrencies. We definitely don't want the next generation to become shocked of how technology will be shocked in the next few decades so the earlier that they are taught about it, the better.
For me teaching about cryptocurrency in school is good idea because the new generation are more aggressive to know what's around them, so if they have knowledge in cryptocurrency they will become more exposed in technology which right now the world is gradually rise based in technology. In time will come If the crypto taught in School it will help us to know it better and understand it more, so that the chance of getting a scam will be lessen and those young people will be independent because surely they will involve to it and help them financially.
Very good points my friend! Yes indeed, teaching cryptocurrencies in school brings a chain of advantages in the whole financial health and economy. And because to your word, the new generation is more aggressive, then once they learned about cryptos, they could serve as ambassadors of goodwill for the cryptocurrency industry in the future.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

and now actually the technology of blockchain has been experimented with a lot and some have even set it as a learning. but there aren't many but this is a very good thing
Yes that's right. The technology keeps developing at a very fast rate and that includes the blockchain technology. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, they will invent a blockchain which will connect all transactions without exception and if that happens, the new generation needs to be prepared beforehand.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

The world is changing and cryptocurrency is a very important change, nowadays the world is different than it was even 10 years ago. I believe that children should study cryptocurrencies, as this knowledge will help them in the future.

Exactly the point my friend! The world keeps changing with technology every single day and at a very fast rate. Preparing the youth of today will ensure knowledge about it when they become adults just in time when we expect cryptocurrencies to reach it's full blown technology.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Definitely, it is a very important topic and Schools needs to spread the awareness of this topic towards students by teaching them. Because it is very essential for nowadays And adding the subject about the cryptocurrency in the syllabus will help the students to get a deep understanding of the subject. As well a student will get another option to make a career in it.
Oh yes exactly on point. The future of the cryptocurrency lies from the youth of today. If they learn about it from school now, they will be very much prepared for the time to come that the cryptos already become a permanent part of everyone's lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: