Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

For now it may still not work, if the cryptocurrency must be taught at school. It still takes a long time and I think it will run according to the times and times. At present there are still many obstacles, especially the legality of cryptocurrency which is still not acceptable in all countries. But actually this is a very good idea, to underlie the understanding of crypto.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

I saw the news that many countries have begun to add blockchain knowledge points in the course, but there is not much knowledge about cryptocurrencies! I think this may be related to the policy!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Yeah,it would me nice seeing my childrens to be taught crypto at school and university. It is really must have knowledge ,what will be a requirement in modern economy
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

There is no school to teach of crypto , you should subscribe good channel on YouTube for learning about crypto.

Educational material about cryptocurrency has been introduced to several universities around the world and now also allows you to take a degree where you specialize in crypto-finance. But now, the material about crypto has become the subject of conversation by many people, most reject it hard, but there are also those who argue that the future of cryptocurrency is so convincing? ... And in my opinion that would be better to start taught in schools.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Introduction of the study of crypto in the school as a separate special subject - this will cause the rapid growth of the crypto market in the next 2-3 years. And in the future, the future is a steady prosperity of the crypto industry. I wonder which country is the first to introduce this innovation?

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Very good point! I also think that it is a right time to start teaching crypto and stop hiding from government. For now it has more self education structure but soon many people will be involved in trying to study at least via courses.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Now many States have a negative attitude to cryptocurrencies because of their decentralization. But I am sure that in the future, universities will have a subject about cryptocurrencies.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Somehow yes, some professor specially finance professor tackled about cryptocurrency, mostly the well known currency which is bitcoin but its not totally a big discussion, its like sweeping the topic/ lesson about crypto. In that way, i know that in the future, it will be introduced in the student so that they will know something about crypto and on how it works.

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Really good idea. The schools now do not give to children nothing which will be useful when they adult. Cryptocurrency from school time make a good future for child.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

That's excellent to help massification, maybe the generation of older adults of this time cannot adapt to the cryptos, but I think the next generation in 5 or 10 years will already have a wallet when they turn 18, the benefits provided by the cryptos and the blockchain goes far beyond the simple use given by traders, they are technologies that can truly revolutionize the world.

Bitcoin to the moon
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

It won't be bad idea to teach students crypto currency in school. Herein, I hold some of my rationales. Firstly, our world is now a home of trade and commerce. So is a rational reason of teaching crypto currency in school. Secondly, if students in schools are taught that, they must help out a better place to erase out their unemployment in future. Besides, crypto currency income has become a great concern for the business world as many the business holders are now rushing to crypto currency.Moreover, crypto currency is playing a great role to strength the economy of business world. On the whole, I think that teaching crypto currency in school should be taken as a positive approach to better our economy.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
Cryptocurrency can be taught in schools very easily. There is nothing wrong in it or complicated about it. It is easier than it seems to be. Coins like PRG, ICX and LISK should definitely be there for teaching.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

I saw the news that many countries have begun to add blockchain knowledge points in the course, but there is not much knowledge about cryptocurrencies! I think this may be related to the policy!
The blockchain function is broader than the cryptocurrency function. Blockchain can be used in a number of sectors such as the health sector to save patients' medical records on the blockchain will provide patient data where it is safer or even more government sector can rely on blockcain to store various identification data. While cryptocurrency is only limited to the payment system and place of investment, it is only natural that there are some educational institutions that only introduce blockchain. But at least, if they know blockchain and learn it, it won't be difficult for them to know and study cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

well in Pakistan digital currency subject is just added as a compulsory in ACCA and CA courses. I think this is one of the best way to promote the knowledge about digital currency. Digital currency is future so it will be better to know about future things in the past. I believe Teaching crypto short way to promoting block-chain, Banks don't have to afraid because crypto is nothing without fiat currency. The crypto currency strength is known by market-cap in fiat currency. So one who think crypto replace fiat is wrong. Actually crypto help only in transfer and security rest work is on fiat.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
you've just pointed out one of the problem in the education system since school subject are so far from real life, especially now when every day is a new technology and new discovery, especially in the digital world

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Maybe at some point we will start to see some kind of intro to cryptocurrencies to be taught in high schools and such but as with the finance market now we will be seeing the bulk of it being taught in colleges to students that are going into the finance field and that will be fine. But there will be a time where everyone will know about cryptocurrencies as they must have come across it at some point.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

There is knowledge and skills gap as far as crypto-currency is concerned and what is obvious is that a requisite amount of awareness has to be created if mass adoption will happen in the crypto-currency ecosystem . So teaching crypto on school is a real welcome development if it will happen
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Even people who do not have anything to do with the crypto currency are sure to think about investing, everyone wants to make money

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Well, it probably will be superfluous, because why should the children know how this is arranged? Perhaps it's best to study at a university lesson, because we're studying financial structures at a university or college.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

School have been training young minds to be workers. Instead,it should train the students to be financial litterate. So, teaching cryptocurrency would be a great opportunity for students to be exposed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: