Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
GhostKnight

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

Truly the time will come in future in light of the fact that the advanced cash is blasting. Many individuals as of now utilize this money. Ideally in future it will the primary exchange framework. So the fundamental taking in should begin from school.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

I don,t think its a good idea. Most of the things we learn practically. In schools we can learn about blockchain technology but not about crypto. But now time is changing very fast and may be it taught in schools in future.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

I can definitely see cryptocurrencies being taught at schools at some point, the thing is that it should be focused mostly on the blockchain part rather than the trading part that is so popular at the moment.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

I think you haven't looked hard enough, because there are several universities like Berkeley California that are teaching Cryptocurrencies in various courses, in fact, some time ago I saw a news that observes that the enrollment of those courses has increased 100% for some universities that means that more than 600 students are taking courses related to cryptocurrencies.
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

The study is more on blockchain technology, the technology behind cryptocurrency. News from (news.coinify.com) lists some universities that offer Blockchain Courses : New York University (NYU) – USA; Duke University – USA; Princeton University – USA;  Stanford University – USA; University of California-Berkeley – USA;  Cyprus’ University of Nicosia – Cyprus;  University of Cumbria – UK;  IT University of Copenhagen – Denmark;  Blockchain University – USA; B9 Lab Academy – UK. Blockchain and cryptocurrency are inseparable, therefore, any study on blockchain will have to include study in cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency is bright.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

We all know, at one day cryptocurrency will became our future, so it's good now if cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools. This will help alot in future and makes students more smarter. There are many students in school which did not focus in studies, but i will pretty sure that cryptocurrency will be a interesting subject for every student and they will definitely take interest in it.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I have heard of cases where cryptocurrency is already getting taught in colleges in the United states and some countries in Europe. This is a great move.
I believe teaching crypto related courses and topics from the high school level will go a long way in helping people understand better this technology.
Cryptocurrency needs to evolve and become more of an household name like the internet and teaching can help.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

It is already happening as blockchain is being taught to some students. Eventually, it will become a norm and evryone will follow the step and the blockchain/crypto knowledge will be known to all.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Yes the time will come in future because the digital currency is booming. A lot of people already use this currency. Hopefully in future it will the main transaction system. So the basic learning should start from school.
this is too heavy, there is no regulation from the government regarding crypto legality as a means of payment. I think it's impossible because the material in the school is managed and managed by the government.
if only an introduction and not a main discussion. school is a suitable place for discussion.

Yes, their is no exact role in the government that cryptocurrency can way of payment it is already appear and implemented of some business man all over the world. We all know that it is the easy way of dealing transaction because no hassle and by just holding a phone you can transact as fast as you can.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

Totally disagree on this illusive post,let me ask,  Can Dollar be thought in schools? tell me. if no? then Cryptocurrency is no difference. No doubt Blockchain should be taught in school but i do not support Cryptocurrency.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

Yeah right, that's true. It should be taught in schools that will be added advantage to those who will have the privilege or receiving such lectures.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

The school has always been late for technological innovations, and we can be sure that when something becomes a school subject, it is something that is already old and outdated.
However, on the initiative of individual professors, the crypts are a field of which one begins to speak, therefore, never lose hope.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

crypto currency to be taught in school is a wonderful thing and i sincerely believe crypto is here to stay
the truth is that the digitex  world is the future of future of money.. most companies around the world are switching to blockchain technology ..I think is high we started teaching it in it
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

The crypto ecosystem is still very new and many shortcomings remain unresolved. putting crypto into school now according to me probably too hasty. In addition, if anyone wants to learn and research about crypto they can easily find information on the internet. Everything about crypto, bitcoin are full.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

In many universities now occur the courses about blockchain, it's good, but they learn very few about cryptocurrency, mainly studying blockchain technology.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
If that happens, it won't be soon. Cryptocurrency is a young and fragile financial instrument. I think if the state allows it-we will be able to see it.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I do not guarantee that the knowledge of blockchain technology will be included in the lecture curriculum but the fact is that this technology cannot be underestimated.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

cryptocurrencies are not the one that to be taught in schools. but the blockchain technology is. there are already some programs about teaching about blockchain. and after people adapt it more, i also think that they will teach out children about blockchain.

This is exactly right, I know in Russia they are already teaching blockchain technology. Correct me if I am wrong about this, but I am sure I red an article talking about this in Russia.

I am looking forward also in our country to launch a course about the blockchain technology in order to adopt the cryptocurrency.

Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I think this is not a bad idea. After all, the virtual world is already in each of us. I think knowledge of the virtual currency for schoolchildren will only benefit. It's my opinion. I just believe that we will soon switch to such a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: