Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

I agree that they will create the new age for blockchain world. But , first they want to do that. Many people will support it I think.
[/quote

Yes, I also think that many who support them
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

All variants of the possible future are connected with crypto and I am not against for it. I prefer to think so because crypto changes the world and brings goods.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

I believe that it is high time to create a couple of high-quality online MMOs using cryptocurrency and blocks. Such projects have potontsial. Since so many people spend their lives in games. If there is more to earn cryptocurrency, then this is a way out for many. Well, let's say Imagine PUBG or Fortnite using a crypt. This would give a new impetus to the entire market, both in the gaming and crypto industries.

memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Games on the blockchain is very cool. For me, this is really something that has been needed for so long in the entire gaming industry. In addition, everything looks quite promising So I think that if everything comes true, the scope of games will change significantly for the better
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

I believe that it is high time to create a couple of high-quality online MMOs using cryptocurrency and blocks. Such projects have potontsial. Since so many people spend their lives in games. If there is more to earn cryptocurrency, then this is a way out for many. Well, let's say Imagine PUBG or Fortnite using a crypt. This would give a new impetus to the entire market, both in the gaming and crypto industries.

The idea is damn good, but I think it will be difficult to implement everything and bring it to the ideal
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

Games on the blockchain is very cool. For me, this is really something that has been needed for so long in the entire gaming industry. In addition, everything looks quite promising So I think that if everything comes true, the scope of games will change significantly for the better

I absolutely agree, after the games started using the blockchain technology, they became richer and much cooler.
All that`s left is to create some ingenious and large online project built on blockchain technology, for example, DotA 2, cs go, or league of legends
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

All that`s left is to create some ingenious and large online project built on blockchain technology, for example, DotA 2, cs go, or league of legends

I actually wonder when larger game developers will turn to blockchain and what use they will make of it. First things that come to my mind: in-game Cryptocurrency (say, EA Token) or blockchain-based lootbox system. Maybe it goes against the concept of lootboxes being basically legalized gambling, it will make the system transparent and less frustrating.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

If you love Blockchain, obviously Blockchain gaming is a great choice for a gaming activity. That's going pretty much immersive, I would say.
fdsar

Activity: 98

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Is blockchain gaming profitable? I know, it's a games, but still they were made to earn crypto. Is it worth it? Should I try it?

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
oneblagobl

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Is blockchain gaming profitable? I know, it's a games, but still they were made to earn crypto. Is it worth it? Should I try it?

Of course, the main thing is to properly distribute your funds that you invest in the game.
By the way, how much money do you plan to invest in the game
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

I've been involved in some ICO games, but most of them are CryptoKitties projects and do not have any potential compared to traditional games. Only industry projects like eSports will be able to help it grow
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

I've been involved in some ICO games, but most of them are CryptoKitties projects and do not have any potential compared to traditional games. Only industry projects like eSports will be able to help it grow
Even though I am not into gaming, Blockchain Gaming could guide people into doing transactions with Cryptocurrency more.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
oneblagobl

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

If you love Blockchain, obviously Blockchain gaming is a great choice for a gaming activity. That's going pretty much immersive, I would say.

Absolutely agree with you. Interesting when will all gamers understand that blockchain is the future.
nastyagav

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I actually wonder when larger game developers will turn to blockchain and what use they will make of it. First things that come to my mind: in-game Cryptocurrency (say, EA Token) or blockchain-based lootbox system. Maybe it goes against the concept of lootboxes being basically legalized gambling, it will make the system transparent and less frustrating.

The government in some countries opposed the opencase system and online gambling, because they were convinced that there was only deception and lies. But attempts to block these resources were in vain.
And if, as you write, they make a chain opencase through the blockchain, then the government will be twice as, trust me.
That's what we need, right?
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

The government in some countries opposed the opencase system and online gambling, because they were convinced that there was only deception and lies. But attempts to block these resources were in vain.
And if, as you write, they make a chain opencase through the blockchain, then the government will be twice as, trust me.
That's what we need, right?

One major point for blockchain gambling is, that no government can really manage processes in blockchain. So you are pretty much free to do it, just know your limits, etc.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

I understand that the problem of transferring the PC version of the game to mobile devices depends on whether it will be approved by PlayMarket or AppStore. And what prevents developers from making a mobile application and uploading them to your website - not to PlayMarket or AppStore?
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

I understand that the problem of transferring the PC version of the game to mobile devices depends on whether it will be approved by PlayMarket or AppStore. And what prevents developers from making a mobile application and uploading them to your website - not to PlayMarket or AppStore?
It seems to me that each resource has an action specialization. No need to make porridge, especially if it is not required there. Although I am not a gambler, games based on the block chain have already proven themselves.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I loved to hear more progress with blockchain as gaming platforms entered the world of crypto, specially the online ways of introducing entertainment in terms of virtual recreations. Actually there days many projects like with ICO promoting this type of gaming project which developed new coins to enter the marketplaces, which definitely will have a higher potential to gain massive demand in the next live tradings.

nastyagav

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

Adapting the game to mobile devices and adding the application to the site is very simple.
But the developers probably want to add the game to the appstore or the playmarket due to the fact that there it will be affected by free advertising (which is provided by the platform itself).
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Adapting the game to mobile devices and adding the application to the site is very simple.
But the developers probably want to add the game to the appstore or the playmarket due to the fact that there it will be affected by free advertising (which is provided by the platform itself).

Is it serious? Because of some free advertising they do not import the game to mobile devices?
If you add a button "download the application to your phone" to the site of the game, it will be the coolest advertising.
Do you know at least one blockchain game adapted for mobile devices? I don`t.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: