Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:35:18 PM

Recently, the number of projects related to games has increased, but I do not think that in the future they will be very necessary.

That is true. Some of the games are being developed to see the potential of the tech and acquire community feedback, but these games are like the Atari of blockchain. With some time, beta tests and sufficient developers working in unison, major break throughs can come about and potentially change the game industry forever!

Yes, while the level of graphics and playability of such projects is extremely low. In addition, most often they develop fans like Atheios. Although the same XAYA collected on ICO quite a large amount and the development is quite slow and not impressive result.
Screenshots are made from the official videos of the above projects.

Blockchain a first person game?
That's really cool!

First/third - the display mode can be switched. If you wish, you can try to play. One of the requirements is the availability of wallet ATH.
https://www.atheios.com/forge

The site is not working. Is there a problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:40:43 PM

Recently, the number of projects related to games has increased, but I do not think that in the future they will be very necessary.

That is true. Some of the games are being developed to see the potential of the tech and acquire community feedback, but these games are like the Atari of blockchain. With some time, beta tests and sufficient developers working in unison, major break throughs can come about and potentially change the game industry forever!

Yes, while the level of graphics and playability of such projects is extremely low. In addition, most often they develop fans like Atheios. Although the same XAYA collected on ICO quite a large amount and the development is quite slow and not impressive result.
Screenshots are made from the official videos of the above projects.

Blockchain a first person game?
That's really cool!

First/third - the display mode can be switched. If you wish, you can try to play. One of the requirements is the availability of wallet ATH.
https://www.atheios.com/forge

The site is not working. Is there a problem?

The site works, apparently you have some technical problems
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:34:41 PM

very good idea. The biggest plus in this is the ability to use a crypto coin in every game, when many players buy it for donation, it will enjoy popularity, be on many exchanges and become stable

It is very difficult to get little-known tokens to good exchanges, such as binance and bitfinex
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

very good idea. The biggest plus in this is the ability to use a crypto coin in every game, when many players buy it for donation, it will enjoy popularity, be on many exchanges and become stable

It is very difficult to get little-known tokens to good exchanges, such as binance and bitfinex

If you invest a lot of money in the token, it is quite easy to do
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:10:34 AM

If you invest a lot of money in the token, it is quite easy to do

No, money can not always promote you to invite to exchanges
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:18:42 AM

The gaming industry is an industry with a huge turnover of money. I am sure, in the future there will be a lot of blockchain games launched especially for smartphones because almost everyone has a smartphone now

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
omegasoldier

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

The gaming industry is an industry with a huge turnover of money. I am sure, in the future there will be a lot of blockchain games launched especially for smartphones because almost everyone has a smartphone now

Blockchain games cannot be released to a smartphone because the playmarket and app store forbids the use of blockchain in their games
Friorianf (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:47:27 PM

Why do you think they don't want to add blockchain apps to their store?
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

Because everyone will pay for purchases with cryptocurrency, and the app store and play market will not receive a percentage from this?
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

Because everyone will pay for purchases with cryptocurrency, and the app store and play market will not receive a percentage from this?

Why can't they create their own cryptocurrency?
ClockworkTrader

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:49:37 AM

t's too complicated.
How will they control costs?
omegasoldier

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:51:34 AM

t's too complicated.

This is done very easily.
I think they will add cryptocurrency after Telegram and Facebook do it
nastyagav

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:34:16 PM

t's too complicated.

This is done very easily.
I think they will add cryptocurrency after Telegram and Facebook do it

I think so.
Do you think google will make its cryptocurrency?
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:59:30 PM

Blockchain games cannot be released to a smartphone because the playmarket and app store forbids the use of blockchain in their games
Well, that's the problem. Sometimes I hope that one day Google will open the door for the blockchain to enter their application so that more people will join the Crypto world so that the development of crypto will be faster with Google joining the blockchain.
nastyagav

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:06:50 PM

Well, that's the problem. Sometimes I hope that one day Google will open the door for the blockchain to enter their application so that more people will join the Crypto world so that the development of crypto will be faster with Google joining the blockchain.

That would be very good. When do you think it will happen?
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

These are great games, what would you recommend?
nastyagav

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:30:21 PM

These are great games, what would you recommend?

Hey, have you ever played in a blockchain game?
If you're new, I recommend starting with easy games such as Ether Kingdoms or FootbalIO
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:40:46 PM

the gaming market is one of the largest in the world and many gaming companies have become very rich because of the games they boom on the market.. Tencent, Microsoft, NetEase already proved that. I think the future of Blockchain Gaming will be very good because gaming won't be able to die and will continue to be in demand by all genders and all ages.

Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:59:09 PM

Yeah, I think that's gonna happen.
But, don't they have their own cryptocurrency now?
ClockworkTrader

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:06:22 PM

Yeah, I think that's gonna happen.
But, don't they have their own cryptocurrency now?

They don't have cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: