Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

sadly i dont know mostly the blockchain game that on your list
the blockchain gaming is truely our future. game developer is keep make a new innovation such as VR (virtual reality) and blockchain will be on of their interest in future
The fact is that the blockchain is very interesting and Advanced technology that can be used in various areas of human activity. Of course, including gambling. Especially today cryptocurrency is widely used for online games, which really brings a good profit to both developers and people who love excitement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:46:03 PM

sadly i dont know mostly the blockchain game that on your list
the blockchain gaming is truely our future. game developer is keep make a new innovation such as VR (virtual reality) and blockchain will be on of their interest in future
The fact is that the blockchain is very interesting and Advanced technology that can be used in various areas of human activity. Of course, including gambling. Especially today cryptocurrency is widely used for online games, which really brings a good profit to both developers and people who love excitement.
Gambling easily attracts many people, but I think crypto cannot only develop through gambling because crypto is still in demand in investment.
but if the game uses crypto as a gift then it's a good way to make crypto more developed because the game can be enjoyed by everyone.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:10:12 PM

The gaming industry is big itself.  And when it's comes with blockvhain and crypto it is bigger. The whole Blockchain gaming  thing is kind of new to general people. And Blockchain games are going very good. And I almost try every Blockchain based games and I can bet that it's improving day by day. And can say that most of the Blockchain based games go for EOS platform  more than ethereum or any other platform. And most of the games is based on gambling or poker. But there is some big things like Iran games or tron flash royal coming. So I think blockvhain gaming absolutely has future but need many improvements. And that's already happening.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:31:40 PM

The gaming industry is big itself.  And when it's comes with blockvhain and crypto it is bigger. The whole Blockchain gaming  thing is kind of new to general people. And Blockchain games are going very good. And I almost try every Blockchain based games and I can bet that it's improving day by day. And can say that most of the Blockchain based games go for EOS platform  more than ethereum or any other platform. And most of the games is based on gambling or poker. But there is some big things like Iran games or tron flash royal coming. So I think blockvhain gaming absolutely has future but need many improvements. And that's already happening.

I agree with you, your opinion is correct.
I'm glad you believe in blockchain games
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:47:02 PM

~snip~

One project I definitely miss in this list is Xaya ( formerly Chimaera)
Xaya solves the scaling problem with so called 'Game channels'.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

~snip~

One project I definitely miss in this list is Xaya ( formerly Chimaera)
Xaya solves the scaling problem with so called 'Game channels'.

It's not a blockchain game, is it?
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

Because of this many amazing games from smaller studios or indie developers have been overlooked and have not received the attention big studios receive from these centralized game stores. By decentralizing the game store model, giving preferential treatment to certain developers is impossible. This will further incentivize small and indie developers to adopt a platform that will promise fair and equal treatment to all as well as a way to monetize their games and/or receive funding for projects in the future.

tiptravel

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

Because of this many amazing games from smaller studios or indie developers have been overlooked and have not received the attention big studios receive from these centralized game stores. By decentralizing the game store model, giving preferential treatment to certain developers is impossible. This will further incentivize small and indie developers to adopt a platform that will promise fair and equal treatment to all as well as a way to monetize their games and/or receive funding for projects in the future.

What small games do you know?
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:33:56 PM

In my opinion, the games will not be very popular on the blockchain in the near future. This is a very promising direction where a very huge audience. It takes a lot of effort. And the gaming industry is also developing very quickly.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:08:55 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

The future of this industry is very difficult to predict, because the desire of one cartel can kill the idea of all enthusiasts at the stage of development and development.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:53:16 PM

Blockchain and gaming industries are one of the fastest growing in the world and the combination of them will bring and has already brought a lot of benefits to us. The more such projects, the better it is for the mass adoption.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:01:54 PM

In my opinion I don't think blockchain technology is ready for  immense gaming due to problems with confirmation and Transactions per seconds.. Majority of the blockchain games listed above I doubt they function truly as decentralised applications. Asides from cryotokitties which where quit popular but yet caused much strain on the blockchain, I don't think the rest has made significant impact.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:34:20 AM

Well gaming is on continue growing and more and more people are gamers, but for a blockchain gaming i think we need a coin that not need confirmation and 0 fee, a coin like Nano or other similar coin.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:55:34 AM

This looks too weird. How data distribution can improve this area. The future is for streaming servers that simply project your game on the monitor, and all processes are processed on their servers.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:01:22 AM

Gaming is a field where blockchain technology can already be used. And nowadays it is already have happened. The list of blockchain games increase everyday. And it is only beginning. I believe blockchain gaming have a big and successful future.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:38:04 PM

Gaming is a field where blockchain technology can already be used. And nowadays it is already have happened. The list of blockchain games increase everyday. And it is only beginning. I believe blockchain gaming have a big and successful future.

I agree with you. Do you play blockchain games?
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

I think the answer is quite simple.  Many users of cryptocurrency are addicted to gambling and for me this is in a certain sense a surprise.  K is not a gambling person, but I noticed that with the blockchain games, you can make good money on the cryptocurrency market.  I'm talking about earnings not as a player, but as a participant in the relevant project.  I do not even know what the answer will be from the person to whom you asked this question.
tiptravel

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:38:31 PM

I think the best game for beginners is Ether Kingdoms and CryptoSpaceX, right?
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:59:01 PM

I think the blockchain game is a new innovation that get so much attention, so then the more it get renewed it will also get more people. I remember when CryptoKitties flooded the transaction queue list on ethereum blockchain. Even though the game does not have the appearance of a sophisticated game.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

The block chain and cryptocurrency adoption should be inherited in gaming platform such as those famous game developers and operators: Garena, Riot, Origin, Steam and etc.  there are more money there

other game companies that you mentioned above are infact supporting crypto payments before and one of them is steam but i heard that steam postponed thier partnership with crypto  . idk the exact reason but i think it might be the unstability of crypto as a payment method . while other game companies might yet planning if theyl soon accept crypto or not  .  

I think it is much convenient to just rely on crypto about the funding of game credits.

relying alone on crypto isnt a good idea because not all can be able to use a crypto  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: