Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:59:27 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

Add to the list 2 blockchain games that date back to 2016: Spells of Genesis coin Bitcrystals [BCY] (trading card game) https://spellsofgenesis.com/ and Beyond the Void coin Nexium [NXC] (space strategy game) https://beyond-the-void.net/ .
When them came out they were something very exciting Smiley

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:12:57 PM

Morgan investing people will like to gamble with their money that's why gambling will improving very higher in short period of time so you need to be more careful in this time because gambling is not a stable way to make money will changing every time but there are lots of new ideas and gambling welcome to this field again and again picking them will be the most important thing for gambling.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:25:25 PM

HALO platform just launched a pretty good game on their platform, with tons of shit coming down the pipe.

gamecredits, had 1 good pump...hope it does again.  they have like 3k games coming by springtime.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:26:16 PM

yes I think there is some good project just like enjin with the best developers team in the space at least in my opinion can change how gaming collectible are handled in the future Smiley
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

Did you guys know the project called DreatTeam? They developed a platform for gamers, where players can find teammates and have acces to detailed statistics about their gameplay. The team claims that they have already over 1 million users, if it is true than it is huge. They also have a token called DREAM, it was recently listed on Liquid exchange. https://dreamteam.gg/

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:49:32 AM

Did you guys know the project called DreatTeam? They developed a platform for gamers, where players can find teammates and have acces to detailed statistics about their gameplay. The team claims that they have already over 1 million users, if it is true than it is huge. They also have a token called DREAM, it was recently listed on Liquid exchange. https://dreamteam.gg/
Do they have their own token? Wow, I didn't know
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:53:50 AM

I was wondering and as reading this branch, I have a question, who really got a normal profit or at least some profit from investing in such projects?

It is now spreading like wild fire how the game industry is adopting the technology of Blockchain and cryptocurrency into the payment systems. For example, a game like the CryptoSoul is a cryptocurrency based game which allows players to earn Soul tokens as they play and win. These tokens can be exchanged for other tokens or fiat on the real-life basis. The tokens are also used to purchase items on the game to enhance the play.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Fenya96

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:53:59 AM

Do they have their own token? Wow, I didn't know

Yes they do. The team recently released the tokenomics paper, where they state that the tokens will be used in every purchase. Either the users pay with DREAM tokens (then they get some discounts) or the fiat used for the subscription is convertedd to DREAM on an exchange.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:30:13 AM

One thing about blockchainchain is its innovative nature, so I know that with time and proper enhancement, it will go far and wide.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:31:12 AM

There is a lot of game industry that has made it at this time even now the blockchain is almost applied in various real industries at this time by seeing a project that has been highly developed in various sectors
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:38:50 PM

One thing about blockchainchain is its innovative nature, so I know that with time and proper enhancement, it will go far and wide.
Yes, I agree that blockchain will go far and wide over time
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

There is a lot of game industry that has made it at this time even now the blockchain is almost applied in various real industries at this time by seeing a project that has been highly developed in various sectors
in other views crypto development can be used for many large or small industries. I think the good thing is that if the development continues, the most important thing is the regulation to make the quality of the industry better especially in the gaming industry because all people can use it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fenya96

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:26:51 PM

Did anyone try Gods Unchained? I love Hearthstone and this game is oddly similar to it, most parts seem to be just simply copy pasted with a little change. The good thing that you own the card (obviously), becouse they are on the Ethereum blockchain, but I don't think that this is enough to succeed. They have big names amongst their supporters and aslo the $400k+ tournament prize pool for the first world championship is kinda appealing, but will it be enough to attract and more importantly keep new players? What do you think guys? I would like to hear some ideas, opinions if you think it is worth investing in card packs.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:38:28 PM

I think its very timely because cryptocurrency and blockchain are very hot topic right now. Its also promising and the idea is very visionary. It will become popular in the near future and it might become the new standard in gaming industry.
Do you think that modern games such as DOTA, LOL, CS will be able to switch to the blockchain system?
For these 3 graphics games it is very good and very popular among teenagers, in my opinion it is very small that maybe they will switch to the Blockhain system because Blockhain itself is still not strong enough for large capacity games.
Perhaps in the future Blockhain systems are increasingly developing in the popular gaming world as transactions for purchasing in-game items.

Yes, I think in a few years they will probably be able to switch to the blockchain system, since this is a very promising niche and every year the number of games only increases and new fans appear, for creators, using the blockchain system will only have financial advantages.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:48:49 PM

I think its very timely because cryptocurrency and blockchain are very hot topic right now. Its also promising and the idea is very visionary. It will become popular in the near future and it might become the new standard in gaming industry.
Do you think that modern games such as DOTA, LOL, CS will be able to switch to the blockchain system?
For these 3 graphics games it is very good and very popular among teenagers, in my opinion it is very small that maybe they will switch to the Blockhain system because Blockhain itself is still not strong enough for large capacity games.
Perhaps in the future Blockhain systems are increasingly developing in the popular gaming world as transactions for purchasing in-game items.

Yes, I think in a few years they will probably be able to switch to the blockchain system, since this is a very promising niche and every year the number of games only increases and new fans appear, for creators, using the blockchain system will only have financial advantages.

I still do not think that those games that have been listed, will move to the blockchain system. Maybe someday, but right now I don't see the point.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

There are a lot of potential benefits, but the key issue is marketing such a game to a wide audience that may scoff at the underlying idea of it being powered by blockchain technology...but certain game types naturally are a good fit, like Collectible Trading Card Games, as individuals would own their digital cards similar to how one owns a paper trading card that they have purchased.
Marketing in blockchain games works well, don't you think?
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

I think that games have a positive impact on the popularization of computers and the development of the Internet. I think that games can help the blockchain to achieve mass use. I believe that in the future, games created on the blockchain will have great popularity.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:30:31 PM

Block chain gaming platform, if not well taken care of, it will be infiltrated with projects that are just transient and are just meant to create more profit for the creator.
It is good we now have some good ones and more are still coming.
No matter how good it might look, research is still very essential.
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

Block chain gaming platform, if not well taken care of, it will be infiltrated with projects that are just transient and are just meant to create more profit for the creator.
It is good we now have some good ones and more are still coming.
No matter how good it might look, research is still very essential.
And who will take care of the blockchain platform?
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

It seems to me that the blockchain platform is dependent on many developers. Am I right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: