Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Since the blockchain technology can be applied absolutely in all areas of activity, I think that it would be best to do it definitely in those places where it is most needed right now in games?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Since the blockchain technology can be applied absolutely in all areas of activity, I think that it would be best to do it definitely in those places where it is most needed right now in games?

Of course, games are not the most useful thing that blockchain technology can give. I would like blockchain  to be used in the President selection in any country.
This way everything is fair and no vote forging is possible. What do you think?
gastnelessru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

I am waiting for the blockchain game to enter the Esport game because Esport games are future games for gamers now we are very bored by playing RPG games that are very lagging in terms of graphics and gameplay so we will not last long in playing games, but because I choose from some of the choices above, I prefer cryptosaga because I like RPG games.
nipenohy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:08:25 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

These games are good and can really attract gamers! Though blockchain might have other much more interesting capabilities and one of it I think is to be use in election or voting process. It is good to avoid cheaters during election and to promote fairness as well.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
saidaperme

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

When is growth?Huh
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

Wow ! Those information are useful especially to a gamer like me and also crypto enthusiast . I'll keep an eye on those blockchain games you mentioned and do some research on some of them . 
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

About the Blockchain of gaming, I think it will be viral in the next 5 years. As a bounty hunter, I joined a lot of ICO project concerned about blockchain of gaming and realize the high potential of this. And I think now VR technology is currently developing, and the future it will combine with the blockchain in the gaming industry.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

I am not a fan of games but very interesting sports betting and poker tournaments. Does anyone know what are the most popular betting and poker platforms right now?
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Everyone is coming after blockchain. So it is usual that every game developer will be looking after this to make the new main stream for gaming. But it is still in younger age. So we have to wait before drawing down any conclusion.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I love gaming and some time ago I become to interested in block chain gaming. I'm not sure that it's future of gaming but it's good. I'm talkim not about cryptocitty and other shitty games. I found some good RPG Lordmanser when artifacts tradable in crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

About the Blockchain of gaming, I think it will be viral in the next 5 years. As a bounty hunter, I joined a lot of ICO project concerned about blockchain of gaming and realize the high potential of this. And I think now VR technology is currently developing, and the future it will combine with the blockchain in the gaming industry.

How can VR technology be combined with blockchain technology?
Do you have any idea?
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

I recommendation GameXCoin (GXC). GXC is a universal currency for games built on blockchain technologies. Also, GXC platform works as a currency exchange between games while also as a game marketing platform.  More info you can check at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fP6dY2AhzTAjaJEHZw4Eiz6-bJixSLpL/view
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

I recommendation GameXCoin (GXC). GXC is a universal currency for games built on blockchain technologies. Also, GXC platform works as a currency exchange between games while also as a game marketing platform.  More info you can check at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fP6dY2AhzTAjaJEHZw4Eiz6-bJixSLpL/view

Just tried using your GXC token, which is a pretty good currency. But on the other hand, it seems to me, it is better not to complicate your life, but to buy the game token you need directly on the exchanges, without unnecessary actions
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Gaming projects are in my must to join list. Gaming is huge potential market. Blockchain will help talanted people to grow something special.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Gaming projects are in my must to join list. Gaming is huge potential market. Blockchain will help talanted people to grow something special.

Absolutely agree with you, but you should always remember that now there are projects that deceive people for money
Treckmountaoin4day

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with the game currency? Have you had a chance to check MobileGo gaming platform?
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

This will be one of type of games but ts not the future of gaming.
Regular gaming system very good and dont needs in changes

thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

Im an EOS Knight's player, i think blockchain is a good platform to build the future game, blockchain will help p2p transaction in game more secure and trustable, i hope in future a good cryptocurrency for gaming will come, im still not enough satisfy with nowaday platform

Why are you not satisfied with the game currency? Have you had a chance to check MobileGo gaming platform?

Hm..Just checked. Their MGO looks nice. Against a backdrop of a falling market, their growth looks interesting. I'm curious, what is the reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: