Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:54:33 AM

I think gaming blockchain will be very extended at this time considering the game enthusiasts are increasing dramatically after recognizing several games in sports or called e-sports

I see many crypto projects on games and sports games in 2017 and 2018. But so far there are still no projects that can prove the blockchain that helps the game. At least at the present time
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:51:29 AM

Well, I decided to try the CryptoFights project, because everyone is discussing it so vigorously. I lost about 2-3 weeks there, and here is my opinion if someone does not like it, or do you think that it was "bought" - what did you forget at this forum?)

1. Convenient functional of the game, it's all lucidly told: how to earn, how to sell, how to win in battles.

2. Good graphics, of course, this is not GTA 5, Metro Exodus, but, for 2018 - very good graphics.

3. An ineffective system of fights (a fight between player 1 and player 2), knock out armor, weapons, sell them, give cuffs to other players, or they to you. I like it very much.

4. As for the administration of the project, initially, I thought that they did not communicate with the players, and they simply did not care. But when I had a conflict with the account - I almost lost it, through my fault (ps never trust friends from the Internet) - the administration of the project helped me to restore it, really, it was very nice.

5. Well, and lastly, a pleasant fact - their token is sold very actively, believe me. So, if you came to make money, I think you'll like it Smiley

There were, of course, in the project and small bugs, but they are actively corrected over time. This is my personal opinion, there are tons of stupid projects that try to suck out money from you and everything, right there, not right.

All good Roll Eyes

It will make more sense if we start seeing games with high graphics like gta5 on block chain but it doesn't feel impossible since a step is already taken ,decimated seem like the only block chain game on par with gta5 and the rest
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:55:19 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.
Online gaming is not just entertainment art, it becomes a big industry with a lot of cash so i don't see why blockchain could not represent an alternative. Regarding the cryptogames you missed the famous CryptoKitties!
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:57:28 AM

Blockchain gaming is not something that is being talked about at every step now and at the moment it is not a priority in the development of technology, but in the future such projects as Xaya (Chimaera) can revolutionize the gaming industry and bring it to a completely different level .

Blockchain gaming could be a good alternative investment in cryptocurrency market. But looks there is no solid community yet but i am believe in near future, blockchain gaming will be rising. Gaming is big bussiness and i am believe this bussiness will attract developers

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:14:26 AM

Cryptokittens on ethereum showed some problems with the blockchain due to the large number of transactions (operations) in the blockchain games
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:07:43 PM

Cryptokittens on ethereum showed some problems with the blockchain due to the large number of transactions (operations) in the blockchain games

Cryptokittens is a terrible game, why do you like it?
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:25:34 PM

Cryptokittens is a terrible game, why do you like it?

I like this playing. Why not?
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

Blockchain games are really our future
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:08:54 PM

Now the blockchain technology is very common among IT companies because it is not only games that are created but also other projects that will help us in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

There's Steem Monsters, it's the biggest and best game on the steemit platform.
It's a tradeable card game and it goes perfectly with blockchain.
Each card is an actual token so ownership, buying, and selling is all open and tracked on the blockchain.

This helps in establishing an robust and open economy for the cards.
You can of course buy and sell, but you can even rent your cards out to people.

But the greatest thing about steem monsters is that it is actually a lot of fun.
It's very well balanced and there are a lot of players.
There are tournaments were you can win crypto too, mostly steem but other tokens pop up.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:24:00 PM

I am not fan of blockchain games, it's more like a gamble to me and I have lost money on them so when blockchain games is being talked about I find it frustrating to be honest. I suggest people to be careful with this as it's very risky

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

All development projects on Blockchain Gaming platform failed. The projects you listed are mostly frozen and stop updating new information about the project. There are many projects to develop Blockchain Gaming, but most fail, and many projects cannot continue to grow. Blockchain Gaming may be a negative topic that cannot flourish in the present.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:29:46 PM

All development projects on Blockchain Gaming platform failed. The projects you listed are mostly frozen and stop updating new information about the project. There are many projects to develop Blockchain Gaming, but most fail, and many projects cannot continue to grow. Blockchain Gaming may be a negative topic that cannot flourish in the present.

Ether Kingdoms - do not get worse, they only get better, like other games
ClockworkTrader

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:41:24 PM

I agree with you, what is your level in the game?
tiptravel

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:51:47 PM

I have 105, and you?
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:55:20 PM

I believe blockchain based games are the future of gaming. But at current time every blockchain based games are of primitive types with Textual interface for most and highly concentrated about tokens and their economic than real gaming. In future we're going to see real graphical HD games where user experience is prioritized.
ClockworkTrader

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:26:59 PM

I have 105, and you?

86 Sad
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:34:52 PM

To be honest, I do not quite imagine the future of the gaming industry in conjunction with the blockchain, because streaming and similar platforms may pay dividends with no ordinary currency.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 11:26:07 PM

One mobile you can check out laserchain which runs on the waves token and is called LSC and cryptogalaxy which runs on its own token and uses gala instead of gas and the token is zeepin ZPT.

In crypto galaxy you mine on a planet and you get gems you can sell on the market for gala. Is is fun check it out.

tiptravel

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:05:02 AM

One mobile you can check out laserchain which runs on the waves token and is called LSC and cryptogalaxy which runs on its own token and uses gala instead of gas and the token is zeepin ZPT.

In crypto galaxy you mine on a planet and you get gems you can sell on the market for gala. Is is fun check it out.

What's the name of the app?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: