Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Of course it will be great to use blockchain for gaming industry. But as far as we have problems with the transaction speed - it can result bad consequences for all the users

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

It seems to me that accounting in games is necessary, but then many code and cheats will stop working, because you just can’t hack what you could have done before, so I generally think that it will be beneficial for developers.
Of course, if Cheaters and Bugs go into games with the help of a block chain, I will always support such an activity. Although so far I have not been very good at gambling.
I am sure that there will be no cheaters in the blockchain game, never will be.
What do you think?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

who doesn't like games, games are part of the dynamics of life at the moment, but when linked to blockchain cases, I don't think many projects with game themes are recognized among gamers.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Blockchain games is a new direction, it appeared not so long ago, but already attracts many people. I also have a very positive attitude to this and I believe that this direction has a future. Take into account even the crypto cats that have brought such a stir. People like it and it will be right to develop this sphere.

spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

the gaming industry is now in demand by many people, gaming has become a friendship for many people every day, so with the development of a new game platform and a good concept, many people will be waiting. and success in the future
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

This combination is very promising in the case of the future work and income. Blockchain Gaming will get its own place on the market I am sure.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

This combination is very promising in the case of the future work and income. Blockchain Gaming will get its own place on the market I am sure.

It seems to me that blockchain games have already gained their place in the market, they are now in great demand, in a few years the blockchain market will be even better
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

It seems to me that blockchain games have already gained their place in the market, they are now in great demand, in a few years the blockchain market will be even better

Many gaming ICO platforms were established through blockchain or adds blockchain as their feature. It's a good way to use crypto to purchase some add-ons for their game, as well some privileges in the game when you have tokens.

Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

Blockchain games is a new direction, it appeared not so long ago, but already attracts many people. I also have a very positive attitude to this and I believe that this direction has a future. Take into account even the crypto cats that have brought such a stir. People like it and it will be right to develop this sphere.

Yeah, considering mobile gaming, which isn't really demanding in gameplay side, we can say, that if in some time, blockchain games will have some semblance of gameplay that might be migrated to mobiles, they can be pretty popular.
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Many gaming ICO platforms were established through blockchain or adds blockchain as their feature. It's a good way to use crypto to purchase some add-ons for their game, as well some privileges in the game when you have tokens.

It sure is. And when people will complain that blockchain-based games are pay2win, I'll just say "Dude, have you even seen the situation on the freemium mobile games market?"
oneblagobl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

It sure is. And when people will complain that blockchain-based games are pay2win, I'll just say "Dude, have you even seen the situation on the freemium mobile games market?"
Yes, it seems to me that many people will complain about pay2win technology.
But, if the blockchain games are released on mobile phones, it will be a real breakthrough.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

I think blockchain can be adapted to gaming because gamers are those who are open-minded and easy to accept new thing. The other pro is about the payment to purchase new content.

nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

But, if the blockchain games are released on mobile phones, it will be a real breakthrough.

Why is it a breakthrough, are there no blockchain games in the appstore / playmarket right now?
I saw there are.
There will be a breakthrough if they do not just add the game, but also adapt it for mobile devices, take it to the tops and change the opinion about the mobile blockchain games.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

If I understand correctly what you're trying to tell us, it makes perfect sense. But how can it all be implemented in the gaming industry?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
oneblagobl

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

Why is it a breakthrough, are there no blockchain games in the appstore / playmarket right now?
I saw there are.
There will be a breakthrough if they do not just add the game, but also adapt it for mobile devices, take it to the tops and change the opinion about the mobile blockchain games.

Saw?
Can you please name these games. It is really interesting to see game projects related to the blockchain.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

There are tons of projects that combine gaming and blockchain industries. I thing gaming industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and the entry of blockchain technology in such a big industry will help to spread the news about crypto faster and maybe attract a lot of newbies.
nastyagav

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

If I understand correctly what you're trying to tell us, it makes perfect sense. But how can it all be implemented in the gaming industry?

Of course it can!
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

I hope that games on the blockchain will become permanent and we will be able to play them. It will be very cool and I think that in addition, during the games we will feel as safe as possible thanks to the blockchain
oneblagobl

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

I hope that games on the blockchain will become permanent and we will be able to play them. It will be very cool and I think that in addition, during the games we will feel as safe as possible thanks to the blockchain

Yes, but imagine if all the actions in the game are carried out through the block system.
This, of course, sounds unreal.
But damn, that would be really cool.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

I agree that they will create the new age for blockchain world. But , first they want to do that. Many people will support it I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: