Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Woah interesting crypto games. Does these games will allow you to withdraw and deposit cryptos youve earned on the game?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

I learned yesterday that ONT also released its own blockchain game. This may be just the beginning. There will be more blockchain games in the future. Playing games can make money in the future.

What is ONT? Please tell us more about it
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

come 2019 I'd like to see games we have seen before that interested us, like clash of kings, clash of clans, candy crush (all episodes), etc., come and build on the blockchain, I mean how hard can that be ... it will be so cool and everyone will be able to see a new capability of the blockchain technology

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Gaming industry is only of the largest and the fastest growing sectors at the moment. I believe that the entrance of blockchain technology will revolutionise this industry and will near the mass adoption of crypto currencies.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Gaming industry is only of the largest and the fastest growing sectors at the moment. I believe that the entrance of blockchain technology will revolutionise this industry and will near the mass adoption of crypto currencies.

Your opinion is correct, thanks to crypto-games we can make the blockchain system more popular
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I think the trend is going the wrong way. We need to either improve the computing power of the main servers or improve the quality of the production of games. Blockchain is not needed in the gaming sphere.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

I think the trend is going the wrong way. We need to either improve the computing power of the main servers or improve the quality of the production of games. Blockchain is not needed in the gaming sphere.

How is this possible to implement? Will other players mine gameplay moments?
oneblagobl

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

How is this possible to implement? Will other players mine gameplay moments?

I also think that it will be very difficult to implement. In the end, a lot of money will be spent on the implementation of the idea. And there will be problems with the law, I'm sure of it
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I can add the Crypto Barons game to your list. Now only demo version is available. This is a strategy where you can build, fight. The game is pretty good, we will wait for the release.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

How and what does the blockchain in the gaming industry, namely in MMO. Although I do not have a technical education, but personally I can hardly imagine what it can do, in addition to improved economy.
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

How and what does the blockchain in the gaming industry, namely in MMO. Although I do not have a technical education, but personally I can hardly imagine what it can do, in addition to improved economy.

Blockchain improves the economy in games, but it is not able to improve the gameplay, still this information must be carried out through a server system that is not connected to the blockchain.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

I am an avid player in online games, which is why I am only glad that the industry is developing. While it is difficult to imagine how the blockchain will help her, but I hope for the soon improvement of the gaming industry

oneblagobl

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

I am an avid player in online games, which is why I am only glad that the industry is developing. While it is difficult to imagine how the blockchain will help her, but I hope for the soon improvement of the gaming industry

Blockchain can really help the gaming industry, the main thing is to believe in it!
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:46:01 PM

Guys, congratulations to all the members of this forum a happy new year. Hopefully, crypto-games will become more popular in 2019
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:03:31 PM

Thank you for the list of interesting games. Think that lots of gamers will find something interesting among these games, everyone something suitable for him. Personally I am not a great gamer, buy tried some games, and think that it is very profitable direction, especially with the implementation of Blockchain into the gaming system. It is very good for gamers especially where you collect your assets or buy something, or making bets. So Blockchain for gaming industry is very important and will be going on to develop.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:13:05 PM

Blockchain is really good technology for gaming industry, but what was a bit of annoying when I installed a game - is the blockchain synchronization. It took an hour maybe.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

Blockchain is really good technology for gaming industry, but what was a bit of annoying when I installed a game - is the blockchain synchronization. It took an hour maybe.
but in the future it may be overcome and we can easily install the game.
now we have to understand this kind of thing because it is still under development. if blockchain technology is progressing then it won't happen.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:20:46 PM

but in the future it may be overcome and we can easily install the game.
now we have to understand this kind of thing because it is still under development. if blockchain technology is progressing then it won't happen.
this is where the problem will be much stronger for many users, because every gamer in this field of entertainment must understand the technology of the block chain and therefore be able to use it.
oneblagobl

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:36:30 PM

Blockchain games in the future will be very popular, we can only wait
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:17:04 AM

I hope that at least the blockchain will make the entire gaming industry Wake up and start taking at least some action, otherwise the stagnation that has formed, nothing will break.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: