Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:36:14 PM

I think these sceme project was really suck, to be honest Steam, PS4 & Xbox always a good of gaming platform. But if the project can implemented the concept of his idea into these platform. then i agree that was really good.
I definitely believe in the success of new technologies. I think this will start a new era for the global gaming industry.
I am waiting with no desire to change and will participate in projects.
What blockchain game are you planning to play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz14

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:51:56 PM

I think these sceme project was really suck, to be honest Steam, PS4 & Xbox always a good of gaming platform. But if the project can implemented the concept of his idea into these platform. then i agree that was really good.
I definitely believe in the success of new technologies. I think this will start a new era for the global gaming industry.
I am waiting with no desire to change and will participate in projects.
I would advise you to play Ether Kingdoms or CryptoSaga
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:20:18 PM

And what game do you like the most?
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:55:56 PM

The coolest thing about blockchain games, in my opinion, is the ability for players to truly own all of their in-game assets.
This is not the only cool feature of blockchain games
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:49:33 PM

A proof that Blockhain is advancing and developing in a diverse gaming world. I really like RPG games and others to fill my free time and maybe I will try some of the games mentioned above because in my opinion it's a small example to appreciate it. In the future I hope to make more quality and interesting games.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:22:49 PM

A proof that Blockhain is advancing and developing in a diverse gaming world. I really like RPG games and others to fill my free time and maybe I will try some of the games mentioned above because in my opinion it's a small example to appreciate it. In the future I hope to make more quality and interesting games.
I agree with you, but it seems to me that the games are already at a high level
futuristishe

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

Blockchain is everywhere! Games is also one of the directions of the blockchain. There is an interesting RPG game based on the blockchain. There are games very interesting, I think a lot of them.
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:51:58 PM

Blockchain is everywhere! Games is also one of the directions of the blockchain. There is an interesting RPG game based on the blockchain. There are games very interesting, I think a lot of them.
What is the blockchain RPG game called?
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:05:05 PM

but unfortunately many blockchain games that are not registered in my country may be for some reason that can make it unregistered. therefore I am not interested in game projects because not everyone uses it but maybe the target developer is gamers who know crypto
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:17:35 PM

It is likely that the blockchain can make a breakthrough in the field of the gaming industry, but for now it is difficult to say for sure, since quite a few projects have been able to actually realize themselves in this area.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:13:33 PM

Perhaps this is so. Because lately, in spite of all the protections that are available on the market, many people understand that there is always or almost always a chance to make a very big step in order to still hack it all and steal the game.
nastyagav

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:55:02 PM

It is likely that the blockchain can make a breakthrough in the field of the gaming industry, but for now it is difficult to say for sure, since quite a few projects have been able to actually realize themselves in this area.
I agree that now there are many projects that have been able to realize themselves in the field of blockchain games
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:07:37 PM

I now play one  blockchain game. Plasma Bears. I wonder how profitable this can be. If in the future this NFT will have good value, then I will be happy.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:47:50 PM

I now play one  blockchain game. Plasma Bears. I wonder how profitable this can be. If in the future this NFT will have good value, then I will be happy.

Have you thought about trying to play Ether Kingdoms?
Now there IMP token price is very low, you can quickly pump your account.
But soon the price of the token, I am sure, will be much higher
nastyagav

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

Have you thought about trying to play Ether Kingdoms?
Now there IMP token price is very low, you can quickly pump your account.
But soon the price of the token, I am sure, will be much higher
Somewhere I've seen you before
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:10:55 PM

At minimum is a strong trend, currently is a market in its onset of warming.
But it is important to understand that if things get overdone as they have been in other trends, there has been no absorption or use of it.
Projects that are involved in this trend at 1 year or 2 years will probably have an advantage.
EOS has been gaining a lot of space and recognition from people precisely because it's hosting many projects like this.
It'll be an interesting and logically fun race, I already have in mind some projects. Smiley
There are sure to be teams with great creative ideas and huge execution possibilities.
PossibilityMiner

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:32:45 PM

I would highly recommend Steem Monsters - it's a card battle game (so obviously ptw plays a significant part) but there are three pretty huge aspects to it which keep things interesting/reasonably fair:

1) Power caps depending on the league or tournament you are in.  Lots of free tournies. 
2) For each battle, you choose not only your cards but where they are placed in the 6 creature slots/1 summoner slot. 
3) A changing battlefield:  for every battle there are random conditions applied.  There is a variable point cap (each card costs X points to deploy) and special rules, ie, no ranged units, no legendary or epic cards, no special rules this battle, etc.  Shards (card monster categories, life, death, nature, etc) are random too, sometimes you can use any mostly there will be some not available. 

Oh, and toss in some RNG combat effects too.  Unless special rules apply, melee and ranged attacks have a chance to miss based on the speed of your monster or if they have special abilities like flying or dodge.  Cards level up by combining cards of the same monster.  You get a daily reward quest that gives you cards based on the current league you are in and every two weeks you get season rewards based on your highest achieved league.

I don't want this to become a TLDR post, so i will leave it at that.  Check it out if you have any interest in blockchain gaming, I think it is easily top tier.  I purposely didn't include my ref link to reduce the shill factor.  Also There are thousands of cards on the market so you can buy just what you want vs opening packs.  Since it's on Steem your transactions use your rechargeable mana/resource credits, no coin fee.     
nastyagav

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:54:31 PM

I would highly recommend Steem Monsters - it's a card battle game (so obviously ptw plays a significant part) but there are three pretty huge aspects to it which keep things interesting/reasonably fair:

1) Power caps depending on the league or tournament you are in.  Lots of free tournies. 
2) For each battle, you choose not only your cards but where they are placed in the 6 creature slots/1 summoner slot. 
3) A changing battlefield:  for every battle there are random conditions applied.  There is a variable point cap (each card costs X points to deploy) and special rules, ie, no ranged units, no legendary or epic cards, no special rules this battle, etc.  Shards (card monster categories, life, death, nature, etc) are random too, sometimes you can use any mostly there will be some not available. 

Oh, and toss in some RNG combat effects too.  Unless special rules apply, melee and ranged attacks have a chance to miss based on the speed of your monster or if they have special abilities like flying or dodge.  Cards level up by combining cards of the same monster.  You get a daily reward quest that gives you cards based on the current league you are in and every two weeks you get season rewards based on your highest achieved league.

I don't want this to become a TLDR post, so i will leave it at that.  Check it out if you have any interest in blockchain gaming, I think it is easily top tier.  I purposely didn't include my ref link to reduce the shill factor.  Also There are thousands of cards on the market so you can buy just what you want vs opening packs.  Since it's on Steem your transactions use your rechargeable mana/resource credits, no coin fee.     
I played Steam Monsters yesterday, I liked this game. What other games would you recommend?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:58:02 PM

I played Steam Monsters yesterday, I liked this game. What other games would you recommend?
I also played Steam Monsters and you can look through to this blockchain games: Vegas Town,  XPet,  Flappy Bird, Traps, Neon District
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:05:53 PM

Someone tried Worldopo? They held an ICO and created an mobile app (game), never tried, but it the graphics and gamply looks cool and also there was an option to get some money by playing it.  Smiley

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: