Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:46:25 AM

We can see the enthusiasm of millennial people towards the game. Many of them spend their money on a game by buying game tokens. And this can be used by the blockchain industry to enter the gaming world.

Online gaming will be huge bussiness because everyone holding smartphone that can used for online gaming. Gaming is trillion dollar industry and blockchain gaming will be a new bussiness model in gaming industry. I am believe many developers will make new project because gaming industry still at early stage and have potential for growing
To be honest the development of blockchain based game is just as you said still on really early stage. There's too much thing need to be resolved first and most of them are about networking and technical. I really think that we are still far from blockchain based gaming ages.
Howver, it seems blockchain could do pretty well in term of mobile gaming like a really light game not the demanding ones.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:50:49 AM

The future looks brighter for blockchain games ,since almost every enjoy playing games either on pc or cell phones it will be hard for blockchain games to die and in the future we might see bigger companies making use of blockchain for gaming

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:45:02 AM

I hope blockchain will be the gaming revolution of the 21st century and we are here at ground 0. I like what the EOS and TRON are doing in this direction.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:22:45 PM

Probably nothing, I think that the world blockchain in games will not change, the whole thing is only that today there are a large number of projects of this kind, but so far nothing can be said about the fact that something has changed here.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:07:59 AM

Probably nothing, I think that the world blockchain in games will not change, the whole thing is only that today there are a large number of projects of this kind, but so far nothing can be said about the fact that something has changed here.
Blockchain games evolve every day, your guesses are stupid
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:34:56 AM

I came across an article on the Internet about the safe Internet, that's how I learned about bitcoin
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:51:11 AM

The Blockchain game is good, but I'm not interested in joining. Some of the projects I participated in ended in scams and this gave me up. But I also hope that Blockchain games will continue to grow and more people will join.
Now scam a lot everywhere. Basically, everything depends on the team and its love of money.
Indeed, scammers are now everywhere, in any sphere of activity
I like seeing all crypto prone to scam. it makes a lot of people look bad at crypto. there are too many frauds, it makes some investors or crypto players become lazy.

why do you like it ? if there are lots of scam that can also affect the image or the reputation of cryptos and it can lessen the potential investors  or even existing investors will exit because of these issues  .  speaking of scams ,  not all projects are scam   . there are still legit projects out there but the only problem is that they are hard to find because scam projects are overtaking them  .  

blockchain gaming on the other hand is cool and probably become a hit in the future   . so far , gambling sites are the first industry that are integrating with it .
PlutoNim

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:08:48 AM

The Blockchain game is good, but I'm not interested in joining. Some of the projects I participated in ended in scams and this gave me up. But I also hope that Blockchain games will continue to grow and more people will join.
Now scam a lot everywhere. Basically, everything depends on the team and its love of money.
Indeed, scammers are now everywhere, in any sphere of activity
I like seeing all crypto prone to scam. it makes a lot of people look bad at crypto. there are too many frauds, it makes some investors or crypto players become lazy.

why do you like it ? if there are lots of scam that can also affect the image or the reputation of cryptos and it can lessen the potential investors  or even existing investors will exit because of these issues  .  speaking of scams ,  not all projects are scam   . there are still legit projects out there but the only problem is that they are hard to find because scam projects are overtaking them  .  

blockchain gaming on the other hand is cool and probably become a hit in the future   . so far , gambling sites are the first industry that are integrating with it .
Scammers are everywhere, we should not be afraid of them
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:12:11 AM

Gaming are very much addictive and having a blockchain gaming would even be more addictive
Well I would love to see the prospect of this idea
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

He does not learn about gamming blockchain and gives a very stupid comment. EOS and TRX are doing very well on this issue and they have a lot of Dapps betting recently

bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:26:04 PM

There is no reason to doubt that blockchain gaming is inevitable. After all, the possible advantages for the gaming industry are quite obvious. And the opportunities that will open up are truly incredible. The question is whether developers can fully use blockchain technology for games, or will it be another HYIP to collect money.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:30:08 PM

Yes, the Blockchain gaming is expanding every day. But, would it not be better if it expands in the required sectors instead? The system like Blockchain should not be used only for the game.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:56:41 PM

Yes, the Blockchain gaming is expanding every day. But, would it not be better if it expands in the required sectors instead? The system like Blockchain should not be used only for the game.
Blockchain system is used not only for games
Franz14

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:11:21 PM

Blockchain system is used not only for games
I agree that it is used in many other areas
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:14:41 PM

Not only blockchain games are becoming popular but also fungible tokens like EnjinCoin are very popular! And also the best thing is that Enjin Coin will have its own wallet in new Samsung Galaxy S10!

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:46:22 PM

Well, I think the blockchain can be used not only in games , but of course if the account of the games now have a very worthy projects which develop the direction I think by 2020 there will be a strong step in this development

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:07:24 PM

I think these sceme project was really suck, to be honest Steam, PS4 & Xbox always a good of gaming platform. But if the project can implemented the concept of his idea into these platform. then i agree that was really good.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:14:18 PM

Well, I think the blockchain can be used not only in games , but of course if the account of the games now have a very worthy projects which develop the direction I think by 2020 there will be a strong step in this development
Blockchain will a bit difficult to be used in the game development and this can be used only in the game that adopts blockchain as a part of the game itself. Basically it can be used to create p2p system that builds on the game itself to become a game changer between player to another player. It can be used in various development but it needs a lot of research.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

Blockchain will a bit difficult to be used in the game development and this can be used only in the game that adopts blockchain as a part of the game itself. Basically it can be used to create p2p system that builds on the game itself to become a game changer between player to another player. It can be used in various development but it needs a lot of research.
Developers are not afraid of difficulties
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:08:09 PM

I think these sceme project was really suck, to be honest Steam, PS4 & Xbox always a good of gaming platform. But if the project can implemented the concept of his idea into these platform. then i agree that was really good.
I definitely believe in the success of new technologies. I think this will start a new era for the global gaming industry.
I am waiting with no desire to change and will participate in projects.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: