Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

I absolutely agree that now this is indeed one of the most promising areas in the modern crypto market. Today, games thanks to the introduction of blockchain technology have become much more interesting, functional and more useful for the modern digital society.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

I believe that such games using blockchain become an excellent solution, they have a huge potential for successful development in the future. Therefore, I very much hope that the market will actively develop, in the near future there will be successful and large-scale game projects.

At the moment, there are large-scale projects. 10 examples on the first page of this topic, my friend
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

And many more games to come yet. This is just the beginning. I'm totally convinced that blockchain is the technology which is useful for gaming industry in the first place. There is plenty of potential here. And those companies who manage to take advantage of it will reap the fruits for sure.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Hey there!

And many more games to come yet. This is just the beginning. I'm totally convinced that blockchain is the technology which is useful for gaming industry in the first place. There is plenty of potential here. And those companies who manage to take advantage of it will reap the fruits for sure.

You're absolutely right! Now very few companies are able to realize themselves in the crypto-theme
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Guys, what do you think, is it worth it to open your crypto-project? Is it risky?
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

This was true recently, but now the trend will change again and as soon as a few projects come up with something new with blockchain technology, there will be a lot of projects with similar ideas.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

I think that definitely this industry has a future and the blockchain will be able to show itself

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

yes looking for the same thing blockchain gaming and Gambling will be the first one to get adopted faster for some circumstances and gaming industry is booming

bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

yes looking for the same thing blockchain gaming and Gambling will be the first one to get adopted faster for some circumstances and gaming industry is booming

Friend, you're absolutely right. But I want to note that this is our common achievement. All of us, users of the blockchain network, are moving it forward without noticing it.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

I think blockchain gaming is a very promising market and now there is no clear leader on it. I would recommend to pay attention to the Xaya project. They have only 2 games so far: Treat Fighter and Soccer Manager Crypto, but they started their work only in October and they still have everything ahead.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

when it comes to blockchain gaming Tron invested  most of the funds in decentralised gaming  in blockchain hopefully we see more tokens support blockchain gaming
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

I think that such games has potential. More and more people become involved in crypto and in cryptogames too. So the number of gamers will be increase in future.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

I am fully confident that the introduction of blockchain capabilities will allow us to successfully develop the gaming market. While this direction is just beginning to develop actively. But I am sure that in the near future some large-scale projects will appear soon.
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

I am fully confident that the introduction of blockchain capabilities will allow us to successfully develop the gaming market. While this direction is just beginning to develop actively. But I am sure that in the near future some large-scale projects will appear soon.

Large-scale projects exist at the moment. Now there are whole corporations that are built on the blockchain system
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I am a fan of gaming and I will soon try one of these games, games might be a good tool for developing Blockchain technology, because gamers will continue to grow over time, and I hope Blockchain-based games will be more fun to play

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Moundhy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

All variants of the possible future are connected with crypto and I am not against for it. I prefer to think so because crypto changes the world and brings goods.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

All variants of the possible future are connected with crypto and I am not against for it. I prefer to think so because crypto changes the world and brings goods.

I believe that cryptocurrency will not be able to change the world until we want it, or to be more precise, until the authorities of all countries want it
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Blockchain games are not just our future. This is security, and this is exactly what we need. I think they just have to be market leaders. I am very much waiting for their introduction into everyday life
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Thank you for letting me know about such games.
I will pay attention to some of them and probably buy some collectibles.
Collectibles industry in gaming is growing!
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Hey there!

Of course this is the future. Such games are what the market lacked. That's what has been created by the blockchain.I'm really glad we're getting to that. So it's not far to digital life

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: