Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:59:03 PM

We can see the enthusiasm of millennial people towards the game. Many of them spend their money on a game by buying game tokens. And this can be used by the blockchain industry to enter the gaming world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:34:00 AM

We can see the enthusiasm of millennial people towards the game. Many of them spend their money on a game by buying game tokens. And this can be used by the blockchain industry to enter the gaming world.

Online gaming right now become trend among millenials. Blockchain gaming is the future of gaming and right now many developers team launch their ICO on this industry. Online Game is big industry and i think blockchain gaming will take place on this industry
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:37:04 PM

Online gaming right now become trend among millenials. Blockchain gaming is the future of gaming and right now many developers team launch their ICO on this industry. Online Game is big industry and i think blockchain gaming will take place on this industry
blockchain games are popular at this stage of development
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

I have seen many newly created blockchain designed game items. As we know game players exchanging their items very frequently blockchain technology can make it easier and more reliable.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:44:30 PM

I love computer games and e-sports. For this, I like to watch the introduction of the blockchain into this industry. I think it has a great future.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:00:11 PM

The Blockchain game is good, but I'm not interested in joining. Some of the projects I participated in ended in scams and this gave me up. But I also hope that Blockchain games will continue to grow and more people will join.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:03:31 PM

The Blockchain game is good, but I'm not interested in joining. Some of the projects I participated in ended in scams and this gave me up. But I also hope that Blockchain games will continue to grow and more people will join.

Just make sure that you are playing in legit sites. Many sites will turn out to be scam as these scammers will try and try again to steal money from users. Before depositing money to them, check for feedbacks of users, dig a lil bit, it would not hurt on your end, rather than playing blindly with them and losing your money afterwards.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:17:39 PM

Just make sure that you are playing in legit sites. Many sites will turn out to be scam as these scammers will try and try again to steal money from users. Before depositing money to them, check for feedbacks of users, dig a lil bit, it would not hurt on your end, rather than playing blindly with them and losing your money afterwards.
Scammers use tricky ways to scam others. Many sites don't let to withdraw the funds after winning more than the deposited amount. Checking feedbacks on online world and asking from other participants can help but think twice before depositing to such sites.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:22:29 PM

It mostly happen to noobs, I understand that would possibly going to happen with them cause they are not Knowing exactly. I'm pretty sure they could learn after their bad experience, but I'm just worried if this cause them not to believe in crypto games.
I know a lot of awareness spread around regarding scam and its up to them to escaped from being caught by the scammers.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:57:46 PM

Scammers use tricky ways to scam others. Many sites don't let to withdraw the funds after winning more than the deposited amount. Checking feedbacks on online world and asking from other participants can help but think twice before depositing to such sites.
well, I've read in several threads in this forum that explain how to recognize the project Scam or not and I think scams can use that thread to evaluate and implement better methods so that it will make a lot of people really it is difficult to determine which projects are scam or not.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:32:44 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.
when seeing the above development there will be a huge will be developed in recent times because in the previous period we don't have a huge choices of gambling but in today situation if you don't like something there are lots of other options available to choose for better gambling I definitely sure it will be improved very soon that unexpected things are also happen in gambling.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:08:33 PM

What does it give? I do not understand how ordinary games will differ, in general there is no global difference, which would really have real opportunities to differ, I think that today it would not be easy.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and blockchain technology is slightly behind it. A combination could benefit both industries and as far as I know cryptokitties had huge success and I have no doubts that more great projects will follow.
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:11:14 PM

The game is one of the directions of the development of cryptocurrency. And with the right calculation it can be a good profit.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:16:03 PM

Now scam a lot everywhere. Basically, everything depends on the team and its love of money.

oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:00:58 AM

Now scam a lot everywhere. Basically, everything depends on the team and its love of money.
Indeed, scammers are now everywhere, in any sphere of activity
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:18:06 AM

Indeed, scammers are now everywhere, in any sphere of activity
I like seeing all crypto prone to scam. it makes a lot of people look bad at crypto. there are too many frauds, it makes some investors or crypto players become lazy.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:24:06 AM

I've learnt my lesson about gaming on blockchain ,the attention is huge but in the past I always underestimated them ,projects like cryptokitties was a success too ,I forgot how millions of people likes gaming and I regret it till date ,the other one on my list now is decimated ,with good hardworking team .

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Bitfling

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:57:37 AM

Online gaming will be huge bussiness because everyone holding smartphone that can used for online gaming. Gaming is trillion dollar industry and blockchain gaming will be a new bussiness model in gaming industry. I am believe many developers will make new project because gaming industry still at early stage and have potential for growing
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:39:18 AM

Online gaming will be huge bussiness because everyone holding smartphone that can used for online gaming. Gaming is trillion dollar industry and blockchain gaming will be a new bussiness model in gaming industry. I am believe many developers will make new project because gaming industry still at early stage and have potential for growing
I agree with you, do you think blockchain games are more suitable for smartphones or for PC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: