Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:47:04 PM

Gaming industry is now one of the fastest growing in the world, as well as, the blockchain technology. I have no doubts that the combination of these industries, can bring both on the whole new level and when the market starts to raise, gaming projects are going to be one of the most pumped.
not the fact that this will happen. as the number of altcoins will decrease in the same way and the number of game projects will decrease. therefore, it is also important to look for a good team behind the project.

such projects already exist, why look for them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:02:22 PM

Someone tried Worldopo? They held an ICO and created an mobile app (game), never tried, but it the graphics and gamply looks cool and also there was an option to get some money by playing it.  Smiley

I've been playing this game for weeks.
I hope they will have a good future
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:03:27 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

You are right, and will develop rapidly, now many new variants of the game was born either online or applications to be played and can interact with fellow gamers, this is a very promising opportunity for developers and investors future.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Friorianf (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:11:00 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

You are right, and will develop rapidly, now many new variants of the game was born either online or applications to be played and can interact with fellow gamers, this is a very promising opportunity for developers and investors future.

Thank you, I am very glad that many people appreciated my post
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:16:13 PM

I really enjoyed ether kingdom back then when we were still new to game and playing against other players make it more fun the blockchain gaming in this present time is highly developing with various sites coming at interval I believe blockchain base gambling and gaming will increase in numbers and in user base because the world is gradually moving towards blockchain base activities.

Are you playing this game now?
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:43:31 PM

very good idea. The biggest plus in this is the ability to use a crypto coin in every game, when many players buy it for donation, it will enjoy popularity, be on many exchanges and become stable
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:46:10 PM

I think this kind of games will be very popular in modern society. Because the principle of "relative equity distribution of funds / wealth" will be involved
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:53:17 PM

I think that this is a very good idea that has a good future and I think that already a lot of people are playing games for cryptocurrency, which is very interesting and profitable.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:47:50 PM

Cryptocurrency games are very useful and very interesting.  As for me, this is an area where you can kill two hares with one shot. This is, firstly, making money, and secondly, it is interesting to spend time.  Especially when there is a lot of it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

With current transactions per second rate we can´t pay games smoothly. Interacts with smart-contracts are too slow.
At first we need to improve the scalability and then we can think about diffrent use of blockchain, like playing Dgames.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:03:16 PM

Recently, the number of projects related to games has increased, but I do not think that in the future they will be very necessary.

That is true. Some of the games are being developed to see the potential of the tech and acquire community feedback, but these games are like the Atari of blockchain. With some time, beta tests and sufficient developers working in unison, major break throughs can come about and potentially change the game industry forever!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:18:32 AM

Recently, the number of projects related to games has increased, but I do not think that in the future they will be very necessary.

That is true. Some of the games are being developed to see the potential of the tech and acquire community feedback, but these games are like the Atari of blockchain. With some time, beta tests and sufficient developers working in unison, major break throughs can come about and potentially change the game industry forever!

Ubisoft thinks so, too
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:24:09 AM

Ubisoft thinks so, too

Have they a statement that they will develop a blockchain game?
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:41:58 PM

I think this kind of games will be very popular in modern society. Because the principle of "relative equity distribution of funds / wealth" will be involved

I think you're right. But how long before that time comes?
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:04:01 PM

Ubisoft thinks so, too

Have they a statement that they will develop a blockchain game?

Yes, they said they are releasing their blockchain token
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:05:02 PM

Yes, while the level of graphics and playability of such projects is extremely low. In addition, most often they develop fans like Atheios. Although the same XAYA collected on ICO quite a large amount and the development is quite slow and not impressive result.
Screenshots are made from the official videos of the above projects.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:08:34 PM

I think that this is a very good idea that has a good future and I think that already a lot of people are playing games for cryptocurrency, which is very interesting and profitable.
this is a very good concept because in the current era the game is very attached to everyone so that if the game is interesting and can be useful in terms of material, it will be very good for luring people and that will make crypto better known and liked by many person.
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:17:11 PM

Yes, while the level of graphics and playability of such projects is extremely low. In addition, most often they develop fans like Atheios. Although the same XAYA collected on ICO quite a large amount and the development is quite slow and not impressive result.

Blockchain a first person game?
That's really cool!
Friorianf (OP)

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

That's really cool!

This is future, friend.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:30:00 PM

That's really cool!

First/third - the display mode can be switched. If you wish, you can try to play. One of the requirements is the availability of wallet ATH.
https://www.atheios.com/forge

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: