Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:15:53 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

Creating games for the Platform really improves their Market stability because some users prefer to invest on something they enjoy to use. These types of platforms are really hard to make because you are integrating a lot of programs into a single lot. Integrating Blockchain into gaming will prevent creating Cheats for the game and with that, it will be a friendly community gaming while earning or using the specified Crypto.

Do you agree that blockchain games will be popular in a few years?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:47:06 PM

I think that games on the blockchain can help popularize the blockchain technology. But I think that the future is for more useful applications that can change the relationship between people.

misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

I believe that the video game industry has great potential with the blockchain, because now anyone can make money playing and that can help us to mass adoption. The games that are being developed have very good graphics such as 9lives arena, Hash rush, War riders ... good games are being created in the Ethereum and Enjin network

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:48:57 AM

I think that games on the blockchain can help popularize the blockchain technology. But I think that the future is for more useful applications that can change the relationship between people.

Blockchain can used for any purpose, like government thing, or gaming industry. I think blockchain chould be the future for gaming and lead gaming industry to new technology
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:57:00 AM

Yeah, game looks pretty cool. It reminded me of old-school browser fighting games, where you lvlup, buy gear and kill all kinds of monsters, then fight players.

But the good thing now is that, you are not just playing this kind of game, it is much better if you could trade your weapon and sell it ahead using cryptocurrency in the market, this games might be profitable if some game developers might think of something that will going to turn the tables of gaming industry.
omegasoldier

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:25:02 PM

Yeah, game looks pretty cool. It reminded me of old-school browser fighting games, where you lvlup, buy gear and kill all kinds of monsters, then fight players.

But the good thing now is that, you are not just playing this kind of game, it is much better if you could trade your weapon and sell it ahead using cryptocurrency in the market, this games might be profitable if some game developers might think of something that will going to turn the tables of gaming industry.
I agreed with you, bro!
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

Gaming will always play a big part on leisure times for people and with blockchain poised to take over the future, one can expect a huge usage of this gaming platforms built on it.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:57:08 AM

Gaming will always play a big part on leisure times for people and with blockchain poised to take over the future, one can expect a huge usage of this gaming platforms built on it.

Do you think they will be able to compete with dota 2?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:01:24 AM

Blockchain can used for any purpose, like government thing, or gaming industry. I think blockchain chould be the future for gaming and lead gaming industry to new technology
Which can be interconnected to the chain and developed gaming system, blockchain can help and if being used properly and in a good intentions it can
be so helpful developing the future industry,  there's so many things that blockchain can developed inside we seeing the interest coming from different sectors and even banking and those popular social media sites also shows their participations.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:25:44 AM

Which can be interconnected to the chain and developed gaming system, blockchain can help and if being used properly and in a good intentions it can
be so helpful developing the future industry,  there's so many things that blockchain can developed inside we seeing the interest coming from different sectors and even banking and those popular social media sites also shows their participations.
Blockchain will lead to much productive service, legitimacy, fast and easy, as well the transparency in data can be live. If any officials and organisation used it it will lead to a good service.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
welchome

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:32:48 AM

Gaming in the crypto space or in real life is truly enjoyable. If we think about it, it really is a great evolution of technology as well as in the gaming industry. People can now interact with others and earn money through playing games. I think that it is also safe and a good introduction in the crypto space for non crypto users. Given that people normally love to play games, they would be less hesitant in joining the crypto industry. The future is, of course, bright for blockchain gaming as well as bettings. It is the current hype for a reason.
lesstoothless782

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:14:18 PM

Gaming in the crypto space or in real life is truly enjoyable. If we think about it, it really is a great evolution of technology as well as in the gaming industry. People can now interact with others and earn money through playing games. I think that it is also safe and a good introduction in the crypto space for non crypto users. Given that people normally love to play games, they would be less hesitant in joining the crypto industry. The future is, of course, bright for blockchain gaming as well as bettings. It is the current hype for a reason.
Blockchain Gaming and It's Future, I think that this blockchain gaming or blockchain games will be able to rise up because many people wants to earn more by just playing online games, and because of this many people may patronize blockchain gaming especially if they saw a person that is gaining or becoming rich just because of playing games. Cryptocurrency users and also non cryptocurrency users may be able to enjoy the games because people wants money and they are ready to risk their own money to double it and earn extra. Me I am playing some cryptocurrency games in order for me to earn money and that case helps me to earn extra money in order to used on my daily needs. As long as you know how to play games you can be able to earn more just like that.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:39:15 PM

Blockchain Gaming and It's Future, I think that this blockchain gaming or blockchain games will be able to rise up because many people wants to earn more by just playing online games, and because of this many people may patronize blockchain gaming especially if they saw a person that is gaining or becoming rich just because of playing games. Cryptocurrency users and also non cryptocurrency users may be able to enjoy the games because people wants money and they are ready to risk their own money to double it and earn extra. Me I am playing some cryptocurrency games in order for me to earn money and that case helps me to earn extra money in order to used on my daily needs. As long as you know how to play games you can be able to earn more just like that.

Hello. I agreed with you.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:28:03 AM

Most of the crypto games I've played have poor game play and need a lot of improvement. For instance I've played cryptofish, the game is actually boring though I encourage the developers to keep up with development. I'm trying to remember a game I played that's  built on waves, that's the only game that gave me some level of satisfaction with regards game play. The control was OK with fair graphics and moderate difficulty.
nastyagav

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:50:52 PM

Most of the crypto games I've played have poor game play and need a lot of improvement. For instance I've played cryptofish, the game is actually boring though I encourage the developers to keep up with development. I'm trying to remember a game I played that's  built on waves, that's the only game that gave me some level of satisfaction with regards game play. The control was OK with fair graphics and moderate difficulty.

What's the name of the wave game?
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:23:11 AM

What's the name of the wave game?

Me, too, interested in this question
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:41:56 AM

ether kingdoms and cryptosaga - the best games
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:24:28 AM

A very fun platform, recently launched, playgame, assembled a hardcap on the ico. On the platform there are Tetris, 2048 and other games that are familiar to many, by playing in which you can compete with your friends for the tokens of the platform PXG or BNB (binance coin).
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:58:01 AM

I think gaming blockchain will be very extended at this time considering the game enthusiasts are increasing dramatically after recognizing several games in sports or called e-sports
abbccoin

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:55:13 AM

The gaming industry is expanding. In fact, gamers were some of the early adopters of cryptocurrencies as they were already familiar with many in-game virtual currency models. Using blockchain's decentralized nature to its advantage, the gaming industry can remove personal biases and mainly determine the best games according to user opinions. Developers can also monetize their own games without concerning themselves of third party expenses. Through blockchain, gamers that own rare virtual items can also become financially rewarded by holding virtual items and selling them later on. With smart contracts and other emerging tech, blockchain gaming seems to have a bright future but it still has a long way to go in competing with mobile games and video games in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: