Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

Bounties are going nowhere because companies need to push their image to the public. The issue for this year is scam and that is why investors are being careful. I believe 2018 is a hard phase for cryptocurrency.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think bounty hunters will be the future of all ICO projects as they attract new investors and it is kind of target marketing, through social media and this forum. We are having a great correction in whole cryptocurrency market, once the market stabilizes ICO's will start to work and we are there to bring back clients and faith in cryptocurrency! This is the future for sure

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Bounties have never really been worth it, they are fun to do in your spare time and keep you busy.  Your time is better spent pursuing a career with marketable skills that you can use in the real world. So I'm fine with people doing both but don't put your expectations too high.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

The slump in price affected almost every aspect of the Cryptocurrency ecosystems, mining for example took a plunge in profitability, same it true for ICOs, September for example probably raised less than 5 percent of what was raised in January. With less ICO raising enough cash, the rewards for bounty hunters will drop as well. As a matter of fact, most ICOs may never get funding unless bitcoin price improves significantly, even the good ICOs. There is need for more money to enter the space if bounties are to survive .it may good idea to consider other sources of income of bounties are not a part time deal for you
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

I think nothing has changed as far as ICO is concern. In different market situations,  ICO have comprised of different issues ranging from scam project,  fake project,  successful few project and pump and dump scam.  People just need to know that there is no guarantee. Do your research and take a risk you can afford!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Bounty will not die, but your fear is right, Next year, More bounty hunter will come and participants will grow high;y but bounty budget will be same or less than now. Last year was a golden year for the crypto investors, supporters and hunters. But From this year, bounty rewards are becoming just a penny. Bounty will not die, but rewards will be very poor.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Eventually bounty will be reduced. Even now I can't find any worthy project. I have stopped doing social bounties, because of bots invasion and weird projects, which postpone payouts, don't keep promises like Amazix team. I've just finished Mobu bounty , they promised to pay 50% in eth, amazix claimed not to change allocation and today they announced cancelling of 50% payment in eth. We will get out coins in February 2019 in the best case! Can you believe?  They just attracted hunters with ETH payment and then kick them off

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

No the bounty still lives. The price of the market though may die, but still it is not reflected to the bounty, and no connection at all. If you are a bounty flipper, surely you cant earn profit, but if you love the project, you don't care on the price.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Bounties can never die
Because every ico will handle marketing team and they will all resort to Airdrop and bounty programs
So keep working
Keep researching
And always do the right things
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

There are still a lot of bounties that you can find here.
The reduction is due to the growing number of participants and that's what you think.
But in reality there are still many of the bounties but the number of scams has grown as well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Every year more and more people will participate in bounty campaigns, this phenomenon is absolutely normal, as cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular every year. The number of ICO is also growing, people have the opportunity to choose between projects.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:09:35 AM

probably not. bounties is part of a business by promoting such token or project. bounties are very important in a specific coin to make the coin more saleable and tradeble.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Bounties are not dying anytime now and even now they do not seem to even be slowing down with all of the bear market happening right now.I do think that we are going to have bounty campaigns until someone has a better idea of how projects can market coins without using much money.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I am sure that the number of bounty companies decreases due to a decrease in the number of projects, however, the number of scam will also increase, which means that it will be necessary to be 3 times more cautious than now. Strong projects will still continue to carry out bounty companies and collect funds.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Not. Not because the bounty participants are increasing so that the income from the bounty decreases, but because the coin price is falling. For example, we used to work on signature campaigns and exchange Tokens with ETH, 1000 Tokens = 1 ETH = 1100 USD. Now 1000 Tokens = 1 ETH = 200 USD.

This is what makes Bounty's income decrease, not because the number of participants increases.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I think bounty did not die. This is just a bad year for all things about crypto. the bounty will continue to exist as long as ICO with the new concepts and new ideas keep popping up. so I don't think it should be too worried about the situation there. because surely the trip still long and crypto always experience growth. There are still many areas which can be used to do in the crypto mainly bounty for some time in the future.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

No i think not bounties will not die because it is a part of business. Many peoples join this business and do work at home in social media and airdrops. Lot of work in bounties, people comes as a part time and convert its work as a full time. I hope in coming years bounties future is very bright.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

The investors are more sceptical about the viability of investing in ICO project during bearn market as it will be easy for bear to erode away value of their investment.  As soon as market recovers,  we should see some improvement in the ICO movement!

Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Since the market slump in at the beginning of 2018, bounties have definitely been the same again and haven't been profitable like it used to be in the past. But bounties cannot die, as it's a veritable tool for publicizing an ICO. So bounties are still very much in play.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

For me, if there are more hunters of dollars next year than now, I have to work harder to do my best in this field, so more and more rivals will make me excited.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: