Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85291 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

The web-siet of fidelityhouse is full of content, everything is bright and very fashionable. But the idea of this project is still unclear for me. May be someone wants to share the information with me?
If you have noticed that the web-site is full of content it would not be a surprise for you if I say that this project is to create a platform every people can earn money for their content
Wow, this is good idea. Unfortunately,  I do not fully understand the concept, how the system will work? What is fidelity?
FidelityHouse is a Social Content Network that allows users to be updated on their own interests, publish contents earning on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

The web-siet of fidelityhouse is full of content, everything is bright and very fashionable. But the idea of this project is still unclear for me. May be someone wants to share the information with me?
If you have noticed that the web-site is full of content it would not be a surprise for you if I say that this project is to create a platform every people can earn money for their content
Wow, this is good idea. Unfortunately,  I do not fully understand the concept, how the system will work? What is fidelity?
FidelityHouse is a Social Content Network that allows users to be updated on their own interests, publish contents earning on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
I see that this project was created more than 4 years ago, why it has launched fund-raising campaign only now?
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

interested in the airdrop campaign, how to register for this airdrop. can I put my email adress so that I can get notified when that happens?
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

interested in the airdrop campaign, how to register for this airdrop. can I put my email adress so that I can get notified when that happens?
just check the bounty thread or wait the the answer of the admin, there is very fast answers. To be honest, i see something like this for the first time
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

I see that this project was created more than 4 years ago, why it has launched fund-raising campaign only now?
A lot of important goals have been achieved by FidelityHouse with a scope limited only to the Italian Market and starting with zero marketing budget.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

If their previous project has made big achievements why the team of developers decided to launch an ico?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

If their previous project has made big achievements why the team of developers decided to launch an ico?
The team of developers decided to see what they will do if the hard cap of 500mio FidelityHouse Coins is reached.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

The team of developers decided to see what they will do if the hard cap of 500mio FidelityHouse Coins is reached.
Yeah, the results can be absolutely unpredictable! I would like to know more about previous achievements of the team
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Yeah, the results can be absolutely unpredictable! I would like to know more about previous achievements of the team
The prestigious editorial Financial Times listed Horizon Group, owner of FidelityHouse, among 1000 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between 2013 and 2016
covertops

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.
atronite2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
74kedr

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
covertops

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
Fanatic

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
Fanatic

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: