Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

I do not quite understand one point with this platform. When checking for plagiarism, the automated system will check only the base of the content of which is contained within this platform or not?

In exactly what sense? This happens automatically when the author sends the material for moderation and wants to publish his work.
Yes, I understand it very well, I ask about that moment at which sites the system checks the content for plagiarism. Is it limited only by the site FidelityHouse or not?

as far as I know, it checks the content for plagiarism in various sources and is not limited to the platform itself, if I understand correctly.
Yes? That is, this software is able to scan almost all Internet resources on the network for plagiarism? But how is this possible?

The fact is that the project team works with a variety of partners who work in this area and the content will be checked in accordance with their databases.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

As for the content, will this content be checked only for copying and pasting? That is, the similarity of specific expression and structures?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

As for the content, will this content be checked only for copying and pasting? That is, the similarity of specific expression and structures?

As far as I understand, these tools really allow not only to reveal excessive similarity arising from a simple “copy and paste”, but also from excessive paraphrases, a high percentage of quotations or their improper use, as well as the presence of suspicious text models
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

As far as I understand, these tools really allow not only to reveal excessive similarity arising from a simple “copy and paste”, but also from excessive paraphrases, a high percentage of quotations or their improper use, as well as the presence of suspicious text models
If this is true, then I can say that I am very impressed, because not every software can boast of such work.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

If this is true, then I can say that I am very impressed, because not every software can boast of such work.

That’s why I’m really looking forward to the final release of this project, because I see this as a great promising platform for future work.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Hello, guys! I see that this thread is well-designed, but the concept of the platform is still greek for me and I ask you, those who already get on well with all information about project, to explain me what is this
Good day, I see that you are interested in this platform only because of beautiful pictures, it means that developers bet on right thing. This project will help you earn money for content you create
The will create a lot of earns and job opportunities out there. Content writers don't need to look for jobs with Fidelity house they will get paid through tokens for there contents.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

I am more interested in how exactly the mechanism of moderation of content works within the framework of this platform and how exactly the decision about publication is made.
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I am more interested in how exactly the mechanism of moderation of content works within the framework of this platform and how exactly the decision about publication is made.

Well, after checking for plagiarism, the content gets to the moderators who are experts in this field and are able to assess how much this content is of high quality for publication.
covertops

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Well, after checking for plagiarism, the content gets to the moderators who are experts in this field and are able to assess how much this content is of high quality for publication.
That is, moderators basically evaluate the essence of this text and determine how useful this content will be or not for the platform, right?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

That is, moderators basically evaluate the essence of this text and determine how useful this content will be or not for the platform, right?

Well, since before this content is checked simply mechanically, it can contain anything, perhaps the content may turn out to be completely incorrect in its essence, it is for such a check that moderators serve.
covertops

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Well, since before this content is checked simply mechanically, it can contain anything, perhaps the content may turn out to be completely incorrect in its essence, it is for such a check that moderators serve.
Okay, I understand the meaning of this moderation. but how exactly does this mechanism work? Do moderators rate content or what?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Okay, I understand the meaning of this moderation. but how exactly does this mechanism work? Do moderators rate content or what?

Yes, moderators set certain ratings and, based on these ratings, the system will make a decision based on an algorithm, whether or not to publish content.
covertops

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

And how many moderators will participate in the evaluation of content? And what will happen if the opinions of the moderators will somehow diverge?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

And how many moderators will participate in the evaluation of content? And what will happen if the opinions of the moderators will somehow diverge?

Well, just 2 moderators will participate in this process, and if their opinions are not approved, then a third moderator will be involved to make a decision.
covertops

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Well, just 2 moderators will participate in this process, and if their opinions are not approved, then a third moderator will be involved to make a decision.
And what happens if none of the moderators approves the content for publication? What then will be with the author and will he be allowed to write content again?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

And what happens if none of the moderators approves the content for publication? What then will be with the author and will he be allowed to write content again?

There will be nothing with the author, just the content should be rewritten and redone so that the moderators approve it. No sanctions are applied to the author.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?
atronite2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?
atronite2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: