Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

that's what really confuses me because it is the presence of advertising, and from which you can not get rid of or snuff it, I think it will annoy users.

It seems to me that advertising should be treated much more simply, it helps the authors to create new content and makes a profit, it is necessary to understand and respect it.
I understand this, I say that sometimes it goes beyond all boundaries and advertising climbs in huge numbers from all sides. This is very annoying and makes it difficult to perceive the content.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

that's what really confuses me because it is the presence of advertising, and from which you can not get rid of or snuff it, I think it will annoy users.

It seems to me that advertising should be treated much more simply, it helps the authors to create new content and makes a profit, it is necessary to understand and respect it.
I understand this, I say that sometimes it goes beyond all boundaries and advertising climbs in huge numbers from all sides. This is very annoying and makes it difficult to perceive the content.

It seems to me that the creators of this project understand all these details and will take this into account. I agree with you advertising is good, but if this is not so much.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

It seems to me that the creators of this project understand all these details and will take this into account. I agree with you advertising is good, but if this is not so much.
With regards to advertising, only authors will receive a profit from displaying advertising, or will this profit be somehow divided between the author and the platform?
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

I agree, there should be a reasonable balance between the profit of the authors and the convenience of users-readers. Very, very many projects are too fond of advertising, and this applies not only to cryptocurrency projects. Everyone wants to get a lot of money at once, and then suddenly the project becomes useless. Maybe it makes sense to make gradations of the amount of advertising depending on the user's needs in the functionality of the project? Who reads a lot and often looks less. Who went only a few times-gets more advertising.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

With regards to advertising, only authors will receive a profit from displaying advertising, or will this profit be somehow divided between the author and the platform?

Well, by itself, the profit from advertising will be divided, some of this will be given to the project team, 5% will be received by moderators who approved this content, and the author will receive the rest.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

Well, by itself, the profit from advertising will be divided, some of this will be given to the project team, 5% will be received by moderators who approved this content, and the author will receive the rest.
I'm just concerned about this state of affairs, is it possible that the author will receive a much smaller part of his work, although he has put in the creation of this most of all forces? Not?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

I'm just concerned about this state of affairs, is it possible that the author will receive a much smaller part of his work, although he has put in the creation of this most of all forces? Not?

Well, of course not, most of the profits will always be the author of the content, because he is the central figure in this scheme and the platform is interested in the author creating more interesting content.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Good luck to the project team, this is a great project. Wink
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

As far as I understand, the discussion here is all about texts, it is in this form that the content will exist on the platform. These can be articles, reviews, etc. I'm right?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

As far as I understand, the discussion here is all about texts, it is in this form that the content will exist on the platform. These can be articles, reviews, etc. I'm right?

Probably yes, right. Because in white paper I see a lot of mentions about text content, which means that we are talking about text.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Probably yes, right. Because in white paper I see a lot of mentions about text content, which means that we are talking about text.
But if we are talking about text content, in what language will it exist within the framework of this platform? Are there any restrictions?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

But if we are talking about text content, in what language will it exist within the framework of this platform? Are there any restrictions?

I do not think that there may be any restrictions in this regard, and it will be available for any languages, because the more content - the more cost-effective the platform itself.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I do not think that there may be any restrictions in this regard, and it will be available for any languages, because the more content - the more cost-effective the platform itself.
What about translations? After all, there can be an interesting article about some technology in Italian and it would be interesting for many English-speaking users, does the platform contain translations of articles?
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

The airdrop campaign sounds like a great idea for investors but what about people and users that don't have the money to invest but are eager to participate in the network? What about a bounty campaign or an airdrop to incentivize users?

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
alimosavi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

What about translations? After all, there can be an interesting article about some technology in Italian and it would be interesting for many English-speaking users, does the platform contain translations of articles?

Yes, I read about it. At the initial stage, the work of translators is not yet envisaged, but in the future the project team intends to expand the functionality of the platform in such a context.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Yes, I read about it. At the initial stage, the work of translators is not yet envisaged, but in the future the project team intends to expand the functionality of the platform in such a context.
This is great, I think it would be interesting to many translators who are not so easy to find a job, they could work or earn money here is a great offer.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: