Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.

halalaieec

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?
I can not say what will happen in this case, but I think that some sanctions or restrictions will be applied to this moderator in the future. In addition, this situation is extremely unrealistic, I think.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors
atronite2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many people write to the project about what mission they set for themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

I know that many people write to the project about what mission they set for themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
atronite2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
atronite2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

this is the right project for the right time....as time get hard and everyone is looking for a place to put in the right investment i believe this project come in the right time ..thank you for this
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
atronite2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: