Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
It is always worth a little closer study of projects before investing. To do this, there is white paper and other documentation, good luck, man.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
Fanatic

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
Fanatic

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
Fanatic

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

Of course, dude. First you need to study in detail all the details of the project and then ask questions in the thread, this is correct. After all, all the answers are already in white paper or on the website, you can just read it.
Careful reading of the whitepaper brings all the necessary explanations. There the developers explain their project and how they planned it. For those who have some curiosity and do not have time and readiness to read they may ask here. Let's be tolerant!
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: