Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:25:34 AM

I like the most that community is the main part in this ecosystem. Users need to have more power and decide what they like or don’t. I think this approach to a content aggregation platform is the best.
It is time for project that are ruled by the community. I think it is great because this self-controlled system is obviously will be developing. I like that blockchain technologies work for any industry.
It is so true. Thanks to blockchain users and authors will be able to get all possible advantages. I like that they offer advanced technologies like anti-plagiarism technology. It could level up the current issues with rip-off.
All over the world authors need to protect their intellectual property and fidelity house really cares about it. Can you tell me more about these technologies, please? It sound intriguing.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

All these technologies are provided by blockchain. It means that there will be a proof of authorship and proof of license. It gives ability to protect the system from different attacks or provocations.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

All these technologies are provided by blockchain. It means that there will be a proof of authorship and proof of license. It gives ability to protect the system from different attacks or provocations.
Well, it is still not very clear for me. Probably, I should read some additional information. I think developers made a great job and public will appreciate them. Besides, some of my friends want to test the platform ASAP.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:42:11 AM

Well, it is still not very clear for me. Probably, I should read some additional information. I think developers made a great job and public will appreciate them. Besides, some of my friends want to test the platform ASAP.
I guess fidelityhouse team will design a demo-version of the platform very soon. It will be a nice way to show what exactly can offer this platform. I will like to check it too.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:47:08 AM

I guess fidelityhouse team will design a demo-version of the platform very soon. It will be a nice way to show what exactly can offer this platform. I will like to check it too.
Many people wait for it. I hope developers are interested to fulfill users’ requirements. These team knows how attract public. I hope they also know how to save the interest for a long time.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:52:24 AM

I wonder about airdrop, bounty or something that will motivate public to advertise this project. I haven’t find enough information about it. Maybe someone can help me with it, so I will be very thankful.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

I wonder about airdrop, bounty or something that will motivate public to advertise this project. I haven’t find enough information about it. Maybe someone can help me with it, so I will be very thankful.
Actually, all participants in ico, pre-ico will get rewards. I guess this offer is really attractive and profitable. You need to hurry up and get more benefits from this opportunity. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about the bounty
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

Actually, all participants in ico, pre-ico will get rewards. I guess this offer is really attractive and profitable. You need to hurry up and get more benefits from this opportunity. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about the bounty
I hope developers will create a bounty thread soon. This project deserves to be popularized. Wow. It is nice to hear. I guess developers really care about their community. When will rewards be distributed to users?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

I hope developers will create a bounty thread soon. This project deserves to be popularized. Wow. It is nice to hear. I guess developers really care about their community. When will rewards be distributed to users?
All rewards will be distributed after the ico ending- April 13rd 2019. I guess there is enough time to buy as many coin as you want to buy. Also, you need to be attentive because only the token purchased during private sale, presale and ICO will be counted for the Airdrop.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

Thanks for this warning. Probably, I could missed this detail. Do you know how much I can get? I mean what knid of rewards I could get form the Airdrop? I need to know all.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

Thanks for this warning. Probably, I could missed this detail. Do you know how much I can get? I mean what knid of rewards I could get form the Airdrop? I need to know all.
Well, you can find these details at their website. I guess it will be too long for me to explains all this stuff. Here is the link.
https://www.fidelityhouse.io/#roadmap
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

This project has a unique architecture. I guess crypto society will notice it and help fidelityhouse to raise to the top. This platform will be available for any kind of devices. This the main advantage for me.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

This project has a unique architecture. I guess crypto society will notice it and help fidelityhouse to raise to the top. This platform will be available for any kind of devices. This the main advantage for me.
And I take the advantage that the platform is available on all devices. In order to notice this project I consider that advertising is needed and maybe a bounty campaign would be welcome. We're watching the news that our team gives us.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

the developers have created an excellent platform, but I, as a future author, would like to immediately clarify the issue of copyright. Is there protection for intellectual property? Can I count on the fact that if my material is used on this platform, that the law will be on my side?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

the developers have created an excellent platform, but I, as a future author, would like to immediately clarify the issue of copyright. Is there protection for intellectual property? Can I count on the fact that if my material is used on this platform, that the law will be on my side?
do not worry, according to the mission of the developers, only the author is the owner of his content, and in the case of publishing it on this platform, the content is automatically protected. That is, the content is protected by copyright.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

do not worry, according to the mission of the developers, only the author is the owner of his content, and in the case of publishing it on this platform, the content is automatically protected. That is, the content is protected by copyright.
I heard a lot of cases when there were legal disputes related to the retention and management of intellectual property rights. It is very difficult to resolve such disputes, these are not simple tasks ... what do you say to that?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

I heard a lot of cases when there were legal disputes related to the retention and management of intellectual property rights. It is very difficult to resolve such disputes, these are not simple tasks ... what do you say to that?
I can give you some cases of disputes that are difficult to solve, but they were mentioned as an example. These are, for example, disputes about appropriate compensation to authors in the event of exploitation of their work or for proper recognition of the author’s moral rights, disputes about permitted / unauthorized use of a work and appropriate means of distribution / distribution (for example, content portability, online streaming content outside the territorial boundaries of the license) and many others. All situations are individual. Be careful.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

about this, I can say the following: I know what to do in such cases (it was such that I encountered a similar situation). I file a lawsuit in a civil court for damages incurred as a result of copyright infringement, and before that I seek a judicial ban on promptly obtaining a preliminary decision to terminate my exclusive rights that violate its activities;
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

about this, I can say the following: I know what to do in such cases (it was such that I encountered a similar situation). I file a lawsuit in a civil court for damages incurred as a result of copyright infringement, and before that I seek a judicial ban on promptly obtaining a preliminary decision to terminate my exclusive rights that violate its activities;
do not be so pessimistic why you do not pay attention to the advantages of the platform? What problems do the developers solve and how effective do they offer solutions? This is just a social platform where people can share their interests with each other, as well as share their content and monetize it.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

do not be so pessimistic why you do not pay attention to the advantages of the platform? What problems do the developers solve and how effective do they offer solutions? This is just a social platform where people can share their interests with each other, as well as share their content and monetize it.
I will explain to you the following point: copyright is a living and constantly evolving question: digital progress makes the material and legal struggle to keep up with technology. However, the decision of the higher courts often eliminates the shortcomings of the regulations and gives some advice on some difficult cases. I just wonder how it all happens here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: