Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?

For example, you can track content based on your interests, as this content will be offered to you. If you are interested in certain technologies or people, you will receive notifications about new content.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.
atronite2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.
atronite2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.

I have not thought about this before, but in principle you are right, this is a really good platform for placing and promoting advertising projects.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

I have not thought about this before, but in principle you are right, this is a really good platform for placing and promoting advertising projects.
I think the project developers have considered this opportunity to promote, advertise. The potential is huge, it remains to see what form they thought they would put into practice.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
covertops

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
covertops

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

I see the wonderful idea of the project. But I have many doubts about the quality of the content is shared. How does quality testing of publisher content be handled by FidelityHouse?

atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
covertops

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: