Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

I am also in the process of learning, and I have some misunderstanding regarding the licensing of content. Say in a few words, how can I be sure that my content will be protected? Will I own the copyright to this content?
briefly speaking, digital content is subject to the same rights and restrictions applicable to printed materials: copyright protection is really as wide for online content as it is for non-digital content.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

I am also in the process of learning, and I have some misunderstanding regarding the licensing of content. Say in a few words, how can I be sure that my content will be protected? Will I own the copyright to this content?
briefly speaking, digital content is subject to the same rights and restrictions applicable to printed materials: copyright protection is really as wide for online content as it is for non-digital content.
but what about the use of standards Creative Commons (CC)? If my memory serves me, then authors and publishers in the digital age are increasingly resorting to control with the help of these standards.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

but what about the use of standards Creative Commons (CC)? If my memory serves me, then authors and publishers in the digital age are increasingly resorting to control with the help of these standards.
I do not know about these standards, explain to me what they mean and how to use them? If I understand correctly, these are services that help with the assignment of one or another content copyright.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

CC licenses provide simple and standardized scripts to copyright holders, allowing others to use their work under certain conditions. Such conditions include the automatic granting of permission to use the work for commercial or non-commercial purposes, the use of the work to obtain derivatives, etc.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

CC licenses provide simple and standardized scripts to copyright holders, allowing others to use their work under certain conditions. Such conditions include the automatic granting of permission to use the work for commercial or non-commercial purposes, the use of the work to obtain derivatives, etc.
this is an interesting system and very convenient. As it seems to me, it is not in vain applicable in relation to specifically digital content. But what about the legal background of their actions and distribution?
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

this is an interesting system and very convenient. As it seems to me, it is not in vain applicable in relation to specifically digital content. But what about the legal background of their actions and distribution?
currently, the CC package is in its fourth edition, and they apply to most jurisdictions, without requiring ports to nationally applicable laws.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

social networks and content also comply with the above standards? Although, perhaps, many of them use the automatic licensing system to their advantage when the user downloads or publishes content on such platforms (transmits it through the appropriate user interface, via email, etc.).
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I feel your answer very accurate and complete. However, I would add that blockchain technology offers a safety feature that nobody and nothing has ever provided before it.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

social networks and content also comply with the above standards? Although, perhaps, many of them use the automatic licensing system to their advantage when the user downloads or publishes content on such platforms (transmits it through the appropriate user interface, via email, etc.).
absolutely right. The user (as well as the author of a literary work) will also represent and warrants that he / she is duly authorized to grant such a license and that publishing the content will not incorrectly violate or violate any copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

believe that all this is difficult for my understanding ... Having studied a lot of information in white paper, I came to the conclusion that copyright laws and regulations in several jurisdictions were developed long before the beginning of the digital era, and now lawmakers from all over the world, they are striving to update the legal base with constantly evolving technology.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

believe that all this is difficult for my understanding ... Having studied a lot of information in white paper, I came to the conclusion that copyright laws and regulations in several jurisdictions were developed long before the beginning of the digital era, and now lawmakers from all over the world, they are striving to update the legal base with constantly evolving technology.
by the way, about the development, debates are now taking place in the EU countries, their focus is the interest of users and the completion of the digital single market. In recent months, the lights have focused on the proposal of an EU copyright directive in a digital single market.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

I guess developers of this project has a staggering plan. I really hope that they will be able to make it true. Content creators need to feel their selves more confident and protected.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

I guess developers of this project has a staggering plan. I really hope that they will be able to make it true. Content creators need to feel their selves more confident and protected.
You are absolutely right about it. Information sharing is a way of resolving some social or any other kinds of issues. Besides, authors need to be rewarded. It is very hard to create interesting, fair and relevant content.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

You are absolutely right about it. Information sharing is a way of resolving some social or any other kinds of issues. Besides, authors need to be rewarded. It is very hard to create interesting, fair and relevant content.
Thanks to fidelity house there won’t be any problems with monetization anymore. At least, I hope so. What do you think about it? Do you really think that fidelity house is a perfect alternative?
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Of course, the Media is the best thing that could be done for the promotion. It depends how teams make the content interesting and could attract investor interest in a quick and precise. Therefore the creator of the content is the most important part in a project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Thanks to fidelity house there won’t be any problems with monetization anymore. At least, I hope so. What do you think about it? Do you really think that fidelity house is a perfect alternative?
Maybe it isn’t a perfect alternative but I think it is one of most perspective projects. I hope developers will be able to create a unique architecture. Besides, I guess this project need a lot of third-side support.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

Well, it is an interesting opinion. Fortunately, devs are enough experienced and they already have partners like Publicis Media, Dreamset, Rubicon, Dentsu. I guess it is only the beginning of fruitful work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

I like the most that community is the main part in this ecosystem. Users need to have more power and decide what they like or don’t. I think this approach to a content aggregation platform is the best.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

I like the most that community is the main part in this ecosystem. Users need to have more power and decide what they like or don’t. I think this approach to a content aggregation platform is the best.
It is time for project that are ruled by the community. I think it is great because this self-controlled system is obviously will be developing. I like that blockchain technologies work for any industry.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

It is time for project that are ruled by the community. I think it is great because this self-controlled system is obviously will be developing. I like that blockchain technologies work for any industry.
It is so true. Thanks to blockchain users and authors will be able to get all possible advantages. I like that they offer advanced technologies like anti-plagiarism technology. It could level up the current issues with rip-off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: