Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:27:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
covertops

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
covertops

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

I read a lot about what the ads will show, and in the future the authors and the platform will receive a profit from the impressions of this ad, but who exactly will be the advertisers and who will be engaged in their search?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

I read a lot about what the ads will show, and in the future the authors and the platform will receive a profit from the impressions of this ad, but who exactly will be the advertisers and who will be engaged in their search?

Well, I suppose it will be some kind of advertising agencies that are interested in this kind of advertising, I think there will be many who want it.
kittencake

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Well, I suppose it will be some kind of advertising agencies that are interested in this kind of advertising, I think there will be many who want it.
Well, that is, the platform itself will be looking for advertisers and it will enter into a cooperation agreement with them right?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

Well, that is, the platform itself will be looking for advertisers and it will enter into a cooperation agreement with them right?

Well, probably so, I do not know. Maybe advertising agencies themselves will offer cooperation, since the platform will be quite popular and will have a sufficient number of audiences.
kittencake

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Well, probably so, I do not know. Maybe advertising agencies themselves will offer cooperation, since the platform will be quite popular and will have a sufficient number of audiences.
I understand that in this case we are talking about contextual advertising, but how exactly will all this be targeted? Will this advertisement somehow be filtered depending on the content?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

I understand that in this case we are talking about contextual advertising, but how exactly will all this be targeted? Will this advertisement somehow be filtered depending on the content?

Most likely, yes, it will be targeted by different markers, and advertising will depend on the content of the article or the interests of the person who is viewing this advertisement, and many other markers.
kittencake

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

Most likely, yes, it will be targeted by different markers, and advertising will depend on the content of the article or the interests of the person who is viewing this advertisement, and many other markers.
In theory, this could be a great platform for many advertisers, and it seems to me that advertising within this platform will be quite effective.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.

Is it really the first to implement blockchain technology? That really means something! This has made me trust this project and get involved in promoting it.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:17:09 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.

Their desire is worthy of respect. The fact that they have defined high standards shows determination and professionalism. It is interesting to follow the evolution of this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: