Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

I agree on this. By the way, the decisions of the European Court addressed several interesting issues, such as, for example, unauthorized transfer of protected content or circumvention of the protection systems carried out by copyright holders. Therefore, you may be right in your concerns. However, you should pay attention to the positive aspects.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

I agree on this. By the way, the decisions of the European Court addressed several interesting issues, such as, for example, unauthorized transfer of protected content or circumvention of the protection systems carried out by copyright holders. Therefore, you may be right in your concerns. However, you should pay attention to the positive aspects.
as I understand it, under the positive aspects you mean the monetization of content, its content and payments to users? What problems do the developers solve?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

as I understand it, under the positive aspects you mean the monetization of content, its content and payments to users? What problems do the developers solve?
add to this another share of revenue with users. You are right, I am talking about this, but let's focus exclusively on effective solutions. These are transparency of monetization through “proof of income”, ownership of content to a specific user and its license on the platform, as well as identification of monetization.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

add to this another share of revenue with users. You are right, I am talking about this, but let's focus exclusively on effective solutions. These are transparency of monetization through “proof of income”, ownership of content to a specific user and its license on the platform, as well as identification of monetization.
I want to say that with existing problems, these solutions can really help to avoid misunderstandings with users and enhance the reputation of the platform as a reliable aggregated, innovative and social platform.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

By the way, note that the author is the only one who has the right to reproduce the work, disclose it to the public, etc. In other words, use it in any way.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

By the way, note that the author is the only one who has the right to reproduce the work, disclose it to the public, etc. In other words, use it in any way.
this is the right policy, because the developers understand that recognizing the importance of authors and recognizing their rights is crucial to ensuring a thriving business relationship.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

this is the right policy, because the developers understand that recognizing the importance of authors and recognizing their rights is crucial to ensuring a thriving business relationship.
in addition, the contractual relationship between the author and the publisher is an expression of the will of the author or transfer the rights to copyright or license them for a certain period to the publisher, as a rule, when paying monetary compensation. In exchange for such payments, the publisher is granted the right to use the work and reproduce it in various forms.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

above you noted that copyright is automatic. What does it mean? Does it require certification?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

above you noted that copyright is automatic. What does it mean? Does it require certification?
quite right. It does not require certification or registration. it begins with the creation of the relevant work. It should also be added that determining the date of creation and receipt of evidence can often be crucial.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

quite right. It does not require certification or registration. it begins with the creation of the relevant work. It should also be added that determining the date of creation and receipt of evidence can often be crucial.
with this I, in principle, agree, this is quite logical. Now I got acquainted with white paper and, in particular, with generic and economic rights. This means that “The author retains control over the work: it cannot be used without permission from the date of creation until seventy years after the creator’s death (in accordance with Italian, British and American applicable laws) or in legal exceptions (for example, the so-called“ fair use ").". It looks interesting, doesn't it?
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

with this I, in principle, agree, this is quite logical. Now I got acquainted with white paper and, in particular, with generic and economic rights. This means that “The author retains control over the work: it cannot be used without permission from the date of creation until seventy years after the creator’s death (in accordance with Italian, British and American applicable laws) or in legal exceptions (for example, the so-called“ fair use ").". It looks interesting, doesn't it?
I can not disagree with you. I know about these rights. I add that economic rights include the rights to publish, reproduce, transfer and transfer to work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

well, I am sure that the platform will only flourish, since the topic is really relevant. The developers instilled in me the belief that justice does exist and that in the case of interaction and cooperation with them I can be protected.
atronite2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

well, I am sure that the platform will only flourish, since the topic is really relevant. The developers instilled in me the belief that justice does exist and that in the case of interaction and cooperation with them I can be protected.
I join your words. Undoubtedly, the developers have done a great job, and we, as participants, will thank them for this by participating. The platform must go global!
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

The project looks stunning. I guess developers tried hard to unite a perfect and working idea with modern technologies like blockchain. I guess they will have incredible results.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

The project looks stunning. I guess developers tried hard to unite a perfect and working idea with modern technologies like blockchain. I guess they will have incredible results.

I guess you are too impressed by this project. I like that people want to change the current situation with content creation but i can’t understand some details. I mean, why should authors choose fidelity house? What is the main reason?
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

I guess you are too impressed by this project. I like that people want to change the current situation with content creation but i can’t understand some details. I mean, why should authors choose fidelity house? What is the main reason?

Look, you need to understand that many authors have problems with earning money. It means that they could post some articles or other creations without getting money for it. The main is possibility to earn money for your work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Look, you need to understand that many authors have problems with earning money. It means that they could post some articles or other creations without getting money for it. The main is possibility to earn money for your work.

Do you want to say that they will get salary or something like this? I thought that they will be able to use monetization. Ok. What else is offered to authors? I want to know some other benefits
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

No, of course, they won’t get salary. Content simply will be monetized by advertising. I guess it is a great decision. Well, there are special protocols that will protect intellectual property and authors could be calm about their creations.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

No, of course, they won’t get salary. Content simply will be monetized by advertising. I guess it is a great decision. Well, there are special protocols that will protect intellectual property and authors could be calm about their creations.

Ok. Now I understand what you mean. Maybe it is really something outstanding. In accordance to statistics, social network are very dangerous because of plagiarism. Fidelityhouse can change it.
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

I want to know more about fidelity house tokens. I understand that probably it isn’t the essence of the project but it is still important for investors. I like this project and maybe I will support it.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: