Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

When the content of the owner becomes a token, it gives everyone an opportunity to make money. But how will the quality and accuracy of the data be determined? How to charge for reading and using data for users? Are there any incentives for any customer?
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.
Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
As far as I understand, yes, it will be that way. Rather, the author has the right to choose as he himself wants to distribute content. It may be a different copyright agreement.
74kedr

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Will these writers pay certain fees before submission?
74kedr

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.

Moderators are only intended to evaluate, this is their task. If it is possible to skip any content of any kind, then in the end the whole platform will be disguised in the trash. Content should always be moderated by competent people.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: