Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:34:56 AM

Fidelityhouse is a perfect example of a perfect idea, innovational technologies and  talented team. I guess this project will be on top and I can’t find any minuses of this platform.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:40:07 AM

Fidelityhouse is a perfect example of a perfect idea, innovational technologies and  talented team. I guess this project will be on top and I can’t find any minuses of this platform.
I think you are too optimistic. The project is really great, but I am sure that there will be some issues. I think managing intellectual property could be very hard for any company.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

I think you are too optimistic. The project is really great, but I am sure that there will be some issues. I think managing intellectual property could be very hard for any company.
True, but I think fidelityhouse has enough resources to resolve all kind of controversies and disputes. Copyright infringement will be a problem that this platform will resolve as soon as possible.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

True, but I think fidelityhouse has enough resources to resolve all kind of controversies and disputes. Copyright infringement will be a problem that this platform will resolve as soon as possible.
I’m happy that you are sure about it. But I think if this platform will be international there will be a lot of problems. Each country has its own laws about intellectual property.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

I’m happy that you are sure about it. But I think if this platform will be international there will be a lot of problems. Each country has its own laws about intellectual property.
Maybe you are right about. I haven’t thought about it before. I guess now platform is based on Italian intellectual property laws. I am not sure that I am right. I think this question is little hard to answer.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Maybe you are right about. I haven’t thought about it before. I guess now platform is based on Italian intellectual property laws. I am not sure that I am right. I think this question is little hard to answer.
Probably, developers could answer on this question in telegram ot other social media. I need to try because I want to know more. I like the idea, so I think about some sort of collaboration.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Hey, guys. Does anybody knows about some interesting videos about fidelityhouse or maybe some interviews with team members? I would be very happy to look on these videos.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

Hey, guys. Does anybody knows about some interesting videos about fidelityhouse or maybe some interviews with team members? I would be very happy to look on these videos.
I know that there is interesting videos on their website about the project in general, but about interviews I don’t know anything. Maybe you need to check their medium channel.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

I know that there is interesting videos on their website about the project in general, but about interviews I don’t know anything. Maybe you need to check their medium channel.
Thank you for your advice. I think it will be really interesting. Besides, I like to read some articles about this industry. I hope I will find out more about this team.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

FidelityHouse roadmap
FidelityHouse, the Italian social content network, launched a successful ICO, with a pre-sale that will start on 14 December 2018. For a winner ICO campaign is essential a clear roadmap, about the future steps of the project. FidelityHouse roadmap has a well-defined point and it’s to be an International platform, able to speak English and Spanish and to achieve ever more mobile users.
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/fidelityhouse-roadmap-7d999c2c9996?fbclid=IwAR2FlkVkGIML4xThNp1qiWpesV1QopZRkNsW1fnlZo365vs74SAtlEMmjK4
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

as an author, I will be very interested in this platform, as I publish high-quality and original content and, naturally, I would like it to be protected and licensed as much as possible.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

as an author, I will be very interested in this platform, as I publish high-quality and original content and, naturally, I would like it to be protected and licensed as much as possible.
here you will find your place. This is a great platform. strictly speaking, here you will be able to periodically update your interests, publish your content, on which views you can earn, and also become an integral part of a fun community!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

here you will find your place. This is a great platform. strictly speaking, here you will be able to periodically update your interests, publish your content, on which views you can earn, and also become an integral part of a fun community!
I know, thanks for the invitation. Apparently, you appeared here much earlier than me. Tell me, how was the idea of this project born and what is its specific mission? After all, there are plenty of social sites everywhere, and it’s not always possible to figure out the purpose for which they were created.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

you will understand everything as soon as I tell you that the Italian project, which from a zero budget for marketing in several years has become one of the most promising social sites in Italy, has won many awards. He also entered the list of best and developing organizations.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

you will understand everything as soon as I tell you that the Italian project, which from a zero budget for marketing in several years has become one of the most promising social sites in Italy, has won many awards. He also entered the list of best and developing organizations.
well, the results of this startup are impressive. Not all such sites are perfect. Many have significant problems, the lack of a solution to which leads to a decrease in the number of participants on the platform, as well as a lack of faith for the developers of the authors.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

well, the results of this startup are impressive. Not all such sites are perfect. Many have significant problems, the lack of a solution to which leads to a decrease in the number of participants on the platform, as well as a lack of faith for the developers of the authors.
I guess that this is mainly due to the relationship of the authors with the publishers who are trying to restrict access to the author of the content. I'll tell you right away, this will not happen here. This platform uses an innovative approach that is considered a pioneer. He uses blockchain technology as the basis for an editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors and third-party publishers through the services offered by FidelityHouse.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

I noticed the high quality of social graphic design, which provides a well-constructed and comfortable user interface. This is convenient because it allows you to update only the range of your interests, and nothing superfluous.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

I noticed the high quality of social graphic design, which provides a well-constructed and comfortable user interface. This is convenient because it allows you to update only the range of your interests, and nothing superfluous.
summarize the mission so that you have a clear understanding of what the platform is. I'll start with the dual mission of developers: providing a wide range of innovative services to authors and publishers. Secondly, this is the desire to become the best platform among competitors, to go international and attract a large number of authors.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

I am currently studying white paper, which says that content is a kind of king. According to Bill Gates, this is the means by which you can make a profit on the Internet. In principle, at the moment nothing has changed: the developers studied the user content sector, identified the system problems and offered a lot of effective solutions that would give the author the right meaning.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I am also in the process of learning, and I have some misunderstanding regarding the licensing of content. Say in a few words, how can I be sure that my content will be protected? Will I own the copyright to this content?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: