Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

I see the copyright protection project and the project also entitle the income to copyright. But I see, the project has set the level of payment for the user is arbitrary and has a high minimum threshold. Would it be nice if you shared more about this issue?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.

This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
I also didn't see the prize program on this project, some people couldn't wait to take part in it and get a few tokens. maybe it's better to find information directly from the telegram of this project about bounty.
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
It is built on italian project with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

It is built on italian project with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
are you serious? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

are you serious? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people who have no work)
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people who have no work)
oh sir that was very funny, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

oh sir that was very funny, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
There is only one big problem when we talk about content monetization it is lack of clarity on real earnings and this problem will be easily solved by transparency of monetization via “Proof of revenue”
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

is there evidence of this or are these empty words? think if the numbers are real, then the project should definitely get its investors. hope you are not obedient to my incredulity, just the market is now so you have to check everything several times to avoid problems.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

There is only one big problem when we talk about content monetization it is lack of clarity on real earnings and this problem will be easily solved by transparency of monetization via “Proof of revenue”
Blockchain for sure helps with transparency and data security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Blockchain for sure helps with transparency and data security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
Thank you, I really wanted to a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

Thank you, I really wanted to a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
Np, I am not good at cryptoindustry, but this project caught my attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: