Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.

Moderators are only intended to evaluate, this is their task. If it is possible to skip any content of any kind, then in the end the whole platform will be disguised in the trash. Content should always be moderated by competent people.
But how can I know that these people are really competent in this matter? Who will these moderators be and what is their motivation?
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.

Moderators are only intended to evaluate, this is their task. If it is possible to skip any content of any kind, then in the end the whole platform will be disguised in the trash. Content should always be moderated by competent people.
But how can I know that these people are really competent in this matter? Who will these moderators be and what is their motivation?
The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.

I think the moderators will be experienced authors who will be considered experts in some areas, perhaps some of the moderators will be hired, I do not know.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.
abeda55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?
abeda55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?

I can not say what will happen in this case, but I think that some sanctions or restrictions will be applied to this moderator in the future. In addition, this situation is extremely unrealistic, I think.
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
atronite2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.
atronite2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: