Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

I want to know more about fidelity house tokens. I understand that probably it isn’t the essence of the project but it is still important for investors. I like this project and maybe I will support it.
Nice idea. Fedilityhouse is one the most promising project connected to social networks. Any interested person needs to get access to information about all project features. The token symbol is FIH. It is an ERC 20 token. What else do you want to know?
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

I want to know more about fidelity house tokens. I understand that probably it isn’t the essence of the project but it is still important for investors. I like this project and maybe I will support it.
Nice idea. Fedilityhouse is one the most promising project connected to social networks. Any interested person needs to get access to information about all project features. The token symbol is FIH. It is an ERC 20 token. What else do you want to know?

Well, I want to know also more about the token distribution. I want to know how much tokens are reserved for sales. Are there any tokens reserved for bounty participants? I would like to participate in Fidelityhouse bounty campaign.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

Well, I want to know also more about the token distribution. I want to know how much tokens are reserved for sales. Are there any tokens reserved for bounty participants? I would like to participate in Fidelityhouse bounty campaign.

Unfortunatelly, I don’t know about the bounty campaign. I think that developers haven’t made any announcement about it recently. I hope that they will think about it. There are 50% of the total supply reserved for sales. I think it is more than enough.
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

It is sad. Bounty could help them a lot to popularize the platform. I hope they will attract enough investors. Do you know the total token supply? I want to understand how many tokens are left for sales.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

It is sad. Bounty could help them a lot to popularize the platform. I hope they will attract enough investors. Do you know the total token supply? I want to understand how many tokens are left for sales.

The total token supply is 100000000 FIH. By the way, there are an airdrop campaign. At least, there is a great opportunity to be rewarded after the ico. You need to check it if you want to participate.
AirdropFairy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

a very interesting project, especially for all of the content developers, and make revenue, it can be said this would work with a highly flexible and can be very innovative for creators and making them the driving force for this project,
I hope this project to be moon
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

The total token supply is 100000000 FIH. By the way, there are an airdrop campaign. At least, there is a great opportunity to be rewarded after the ico. You need to check it if you want to participate.

Wow. Thanks for this information. Is it mentioned on their website or somewhere else? The total supply is impressing. I hope everything will be as it is supposed to be.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Wow. Thanks for this information. Is it mentioned on their website or somewhere else? The total supply is impressing. I hope everything will be as it is supposed to be.

I am sure about fidelityhouse success. A great team with an impressing idea can change everything. Here is the link for their website.
https://www.fidelityhouse.io/
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

Fidelity house want to change the model for dealing with content creators and platforms. I think this is a promising vector for development because this industry offers many opportunities and great profits.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Fidelity house want to change the model for dealing with content creators and platforms. I think this is a promising vector for development because this industry offers many opportunities and great profits.

You are right. I wonder, will it be popular as youtube is? I don’t want to compare fidelityhouse and youtube, but I just need to see the difference. It still unclear for me why people will choose this platform instead of other.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

You are right. I wonder, will it be popular as youtube is? I don’t want to compare fidelityhouse and youtube, but I just need to see the difference. It still unclear for me why people will choose this platform instead of other.

Well, I think they will choose fidelityhouse because it will be safe, fair and more profitable than other similar platforms. Moderators will check content and authors won’t have problems with plagiarism.
abeda55

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

Well, I think they will choose fidelityhouse because it will be safe, fair and more profitable than other similar platforms. Moderators will check content and authors won’t have problems with plagiarism.
Does it means that users will have access only to verified content? I guess this activity requires many resources. Will team be able to support it and have enough people to moderate the entire platform?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

Does it means that users will have access only to verified content? I guess this activity requires many resources. Will team be able to support it and have enough people to moderate the entire platform?

Interesting question. I understand about need of resources. I guess they will earn enough money to make it real. It is announced that the main source of monetization is advertising.
abeda55

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

Interesting question. I understand about need of resources. I guess they will earn enough money to make it real. It is announced that the main source of monetization is advertising.

I don’t think that it is connected to the issues I’ve meant. Perhaps, I should check more information to make a correct conclusion. I wish to developers luck and I hope they will get enough support.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

developers have an interesting mission. She seems double. On the one hand, this is the provision of services involving content placement and copyright protection of its owner, and on the other hand, Fidelity House has every chance of becoming one of the most significant platforms in the world, since it can keep authors under favorable conditions.
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

developers have an interesting mission. She seems double. On the one hand, this is the provision of services involving content placement and copyright protection of its owner, and on the other hand, Fidelity House has every chance of becoming one of the most significant platforms in the world, since it can keep authors under favorable conditions.
it is by the way about a significant platform in the world. In Italy, for example, the number of users visiting a page per year is estimated at millions, considering that only a few years ago the platform existed with a zero marketing budget. A remarkable fact is that no matter what place a project occupies in the world, the main thing is its concept, which differs from other similar sites.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

it is by the way about a significant platform in the world. In Italy, for example, the number of users visiting a page per year is estimated at millions, considering that only a few years ago the platform existed with a zero marketing budget. A remarkable fact is that no matter what place a project occupies in the world, the main thing is its concept, which differs from other similar sites.
the concept is really unusual - the author is in the middle of the system of disclosure and submission of information, which, in turn, rewards for the originality and quality of the content. Moreover, it allows other authors with the same interests to learn from each other’s experience and knowledge.
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

By the way, the issue of copyright, generic and economic rights to content was previously discussed. I would like to clarify that there is still such a category of copyright as moral. They include the right to be recognized as the author of the work, the right to its integrity (which means that the author may object to a bias in work) and the right to disclose information that determines how the working material is made available to the public.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

By the way, the issue of copyright, generic and economic rights to content was previously discussed. I would like to clarify that there is still such a category of copyright as moral. They include the right to be recognized as the author of the work, the right to its integrity (which means that the author may object to a bias in work) and the right to disclose information that determines how the working material is made available to the public.
this topic is so wide for discussion that I do not catch many of the moment. As far as I understand, the issue of protecting your intellectual property is important to you. Tell me, how is licensing going on in the digital age?
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

this topic is so wide for discussion that I do not catch many of the moment. As far as I understand, the issue of protecting your intellectual property is important to you. Tell me, how is licensing going on in the digital age?
in fact, copyright protection is really as wide for online content as it is for non-digital content. Blogs, website designs, e-books, videos, images and graphics are among the most common protected digital works. Traditionally, the owners themselves manage their rights, third parties only sometimes take part in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: