Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85291 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
The consolidated experience of the italian project, born with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

The consolidated experience of the italian project, born with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
really? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

really? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people without work)
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people without work)
Good joke, my friend, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

Good joke, my friend, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
There is only one major problem when we talk about content monetization (you one is also important, I agree) it is lack of clarity on real earnings and this problem will be easily solved by transparency of monetization via “Proof of revenue”
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Blockchain really helps with its transparency and security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

Blockchain really helps with its transparency and security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
Thanks, I really wanted to have a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Thanks, I really wanted to have a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
Np, I am not good at cryptoindustry, but this project caught my attention
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

I like this aspect of this project, I think that soon users will actively use this platform in their daily lives to gain new skills.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

I like this aspect of this project, I think that soon users will actively use this platform in their daily lives to gain new skills.

In addition, users will be able to build new acquaintances after their stay in this platform, so that joint hobbies will be of interest to many project participants.
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

In addition, users will be able to build new acquaintances after their stay in this platform, so that joint hobbies will be of interest to many project participants.

digital curriculum. The author can purchase one operation.
(for example, certification of one content through a time stamp) or select the most affordable packages / subscriptions, depending on its needs.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

digital curriculum. The author can purchase one operation.
(for example, certification of one content through a time stamp) or select the most affordable packages / subscriptions, depending on its needs.
Payment for services offered by the platform can only be made in FidelitNus Coins: the author must have, therefore, in your wallet you need a number of FIH
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

important admissions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

important admissions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: