Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79922 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
I guess the monster is trying to do campaigns so that it will trap criminals in the monsters, but you have to keep in mind that this sensitive information is that people call for charitable search and if they are careful, that information may be present in the hands of hackers And when I tell you that my identity theft is some things It is not something to believe in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

The main problem of kyc in bounty is the team says about kyc after all work done. It is really cheating. I never go through a campaign which asks kyc.

That's a problem especially if you participated for 3-4 months. In this case you have two ways: pass the KYC or just leave campaign without any tokens.
Managers and the company insure themselves by pointing out that the rules may change any time. So if at the beginning there was no KYC it may appear at the end.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I think most time the reason for KYC in bounty is because of cheaters, the KYC are been perform so that few people will not take the majority of the tokens hence the token is shared to the right hunter, But what i am against is when the team decides to keep the bounty tokens of the people who failed the KYC, that's a total cheat, the tokens are supposed to be distributed to all the hunters that passed KYC.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

The KYC procedure, for reasons I don't understand, scares some people on this forum. It seems to me that it contributes to the elimination of multiaccounts and complicates life for people who have farms with bots.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

the system is bad, KYC also has a bad, bad they use the prize hunter to not pass the KYC, or KYC for the bounty hunter actually just made an empty excuse on the grounds they actually don't want to pay the bounty hunters
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Unfortunately, they can change the conditions throughout the entire company and very often they use it and enter KYC after the end of the bounty!
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Mournful lately, one ICO project reached the goal, and the managers decided to carry out KYC, many of course didn’t go through it and didn’t get anything, although there was no information about passing KYC just deceived the hunters

sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

I don't supprt this trend at all. I can't see something bad in people's wish to earn money with all their chances and opportunities. I prefer to think that we are free in crypto.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

The KYC procedure, for reasons I don't understand, scares some people on this forum. It seems to me that it contributes to the elimination of multiaccounts and complicates life for people who have farms with bots.
Exactly my thought i think people who deal in alt accounts are more afraid of KYC, I don't have any problem with KYC but the problem I have is how the team cheats genuine bounty hunters in the name of KYC, Some bounty normally keeps the tokens of those who failed to pass KYC and I feel it is a cheating because the tokens are suppose to be shared to the genuine bounty hunters not the team keeping the bounty.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

The intent of this thread's writer is not about the scares of some people about KYC, but KYC should be at the beginning of the campaign, not at the end of it so if the bounty hunters do not pass the KYC verification then they do not need to work in it.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Yea, demanding for Kyc is opportunity & means to deprive bounty what they deserve, you are right bounty hunters are not customers hunters are workers, demanding for kyc after work is done is cheating on part of team.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Personally, I believe that KYC is simply necessary because nowadays in our modern time there are a lot of people who will teach you to make money by fraud. And so you need to determine the real account or just fake. And about when you need to go through KYC first or at the end, I think of course you need to go through it at the end of the project. Then it will immediately be seen who needs and who does not. And a lot of extra accounts will disappear. But as for the responsibility for the work performed. Work should be rewarded as bounty hunters are very diligent in their project assignments.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

I think KYC is just to get some information!
The essence of cryptocurrency is to protect people's privacy anonymously, and KYC has exposed the privacy of investment!
This is contrary to the original intention of the cryptocurrency!
I am against KYC of cryptocurrency!
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

From the very start ask your bounty manager if the rules are already firm and final.

But the sad thing is before you are going to ask them, you'll see one rule that allowed them to change any rule as they wish.

Well, I think it is KYC that filters out the cheaters on a bounty campaign especially the bounter hunters who uses multiple accounts in a single bounty campaign. If KYC is not present, there is a big chance that a cheating bounty hunter will have a multiple accounts signed and joined into it.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.

I also feel anxious about KYC because our data can be misused by the team or ico developers, but this has become a necessity both for investors and like us bounty hunters. if not we will not get tokens after fighting and working

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I personally have no problem with KYC because this has become an agreement for investors or bounty hunters. You can see and read in advance if you don't want to be involved with ico who tells you to do a KYC, this will always be a debate that will not end. because there are always pros and cons

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Hmmm i think it's not really cheat.
The bounty hunter should be smarter, just wait for the KYC accepted and then doing bounties.
Also, what's the reason the KYC rejected, something wrong the they identity
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I think that is not a huge problem if someone participants failed to comply KYC requirements it can be explained and solve through the Bountymanager to made someone solution for the said token. Further more maybe there are some sort of problem which into a disqualification if the said information are beyond the rules like underage which is commonly not allowable in this business.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

I do not agree with you, maybe KYC can prevent farmers from multiplying multiple accounts in one ico. and this happens a lot, even I see that there are many who use signatures but don't do their jobs as they should and only do social media reports. I think we need self-reflection

Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

It's okay for me for the bounty requiring KYC as long that it is needed before it was started, to give the hunters a choice ether he can provide or not the requirement needed so that his time and effort will not be wasted if it is announced at the end of the campaign and can't comply.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: