Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79922 times)
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

It's been a long debate, some managers implement this to avoid cheaters doing multiple account and cheating the system, but yah I was furious back then but had to do it. You have the choice not to though.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Ouyunk

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

yes, I really agree with you. bounty hunters should not be obliged to fill KYC because they only work not to buy a token. and there is also a project that tells bounty hunters to fill KYC after the project is completed. that in my opinion is cheating, because in the end they want to not pay workers.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

i think you have a point here. hunters should be paid for job well done. KYC should be strictly for investors. marketers should not be involved in it. there are ways to migitate hunters running multiple accounts.  Also it is recommended to do KYC before JOINING A bounty if it is mandatory by project owner. i was meant to understand that atimes, KYC is implemented by bounty managers.
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

In this market, I would not sell anything
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

This is becoming a common problem for bounty hunters, a good thing to check is if they require KYC for the investors. This means there is a good chance that they will request it from the bounty hunters as well, even if they don't specify it at the start

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

There are really ICO bounty projects that really required the submission of KYC this is just to prevent also from other bounty hunters with alternate accounts in one bounty , so through KYC multiple accounts can be prevented, I really do not like this KYC , but for us to continue to participate then we are force to submit this documents, so it is your choice if you go to bounty with KYC or find another bounty without KYC needed.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

The best thing to do to avoid in this kind of situation are by reading the general rules on the bounty thread before you go to participate in the said bounty campaign because this is the only way you can receieve your token by the end of the campaign. Follow the rules and regulation properly and or ask bounty group for further announcement.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

As a bounty hunter when he finished the ICO project and the participants were told to do KYC, of course, this made us feel heavy with this project. When we don't get rewarded because we don't get away with KYC. I think this makes a lot of people disappointed, they work a few months and finally get no reward.

Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

If you think from your point of view-bounty hunters are the same investors, but unlike those who invest money, they invest their time and labor.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

I am not against the demands of KYC, as this will be an imperative rule in a market to be regulated. The problem is that some ICOs do not make that clear today and only when they distribute the tokens do they disclose that it will be necessary to submit documents to KYC. Changing the rules in the middle of the game is something that should be banned.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

I think KYC for bounty hunters is not bad because honest bounty hunters don't need to hide anything and will pass KYC but cheaters with multiple accounts will be filtered.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:19:41 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 07:25:25 AM by sssergy

Before participate any bounty, Manager should published KYC is mandatory for bounty Hunter. Who has confidence that can pass KYC, he will participate.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

I do not agree with these rules and I believe that we should not pass this test.
While I do not like the implementation of those rules it seems like those policies are not going to go away and that means that if you want to keep being a bounty hunter you will need to follow those rules or you are going to need another way to make money in this market that does not rely in participating in bounty campaigns, there are other ways of making money but it is not easy at all to make money with them.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

I think KYC is good enough to show a big support to the projects that the ICO required to a participants but still I like those ICO's that don't need a KYC because sometimes they required to the participants a hard type of KYC. And I think it is gonna be great if we can just use a simple type of I.D's that we have to show to them.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
How do you say so? KYC is knowing you customers. The developers just want to know their customers becausw as of now many bounty hunters are taking opportunity to farm their account in one campaign. It is sad to hear but this is really happening thats why moderator be able to ban them. For the sake also of other bounty hunters like me.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

The KYC procedure is indeed a problem among bounty hunters because they assume that this procedure is only for cheating. But in my opinion, this KYC procedure has a good goal to reduce fraud. But if you don't want KYC, there are many projects that don't use KYC and you just have to choose the best for you.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

the supply of a KYC must be reported at the beginning of an ISO or bounty campaign, an investor or a hunter must decide to participate, but very often the requirements of a KYC occur at the end of the campaign and therefore many participants disagree with this.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

Not all bounty campaigns are like that. Whether fair or not for bounty hunters, it must still be obeyed if you want to get rewards. Look on the bright side that it aims to reduce cheating like multi accounts. If many are eliminated because they don't do KYC, doesn't that mean that there are fewer participants? and your reward will automatically increase.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Some time KYC is hard because needed more identity have to upload, many bounty campaign manager doing hard KYC for bounty participants and miss their KYC, will got payment to bounty campaign manager and participants of bounty have miss their payment.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

the thing about this KYC is indeed funny but it has become a habit that's going on. even better is already much bounty that gave a statement at the beginning does need KYC and not. but nevertheless the real function of the KYC for bounty hunter is still in doubt. Bounty Hunter is not the customer and this is not in accordance with what was intended by the system of KYC.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: