Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79923 times)
madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:17:54 PM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
KYC for Bounty Hunters is best way to reduce bounty hunters who cheat using multiple account to join 1 bounty project.
I think failed to pass KYC is not a total cheat. Because if you want to focus in Bounty, you must always update about your project who you join in bounty.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:32:41 PM

Actually the goal is good, but if the method used is not correct then it can be wrong and protested by many people. KYC problem, I agree more if it is announced / notified in the beginning of the agreement, because anyone will be surprised if suddenly there are additional rules/ rules changes. although in fact there is always the term  "rules can change at any time / such"
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:13:19 PM

Ofcourse it's a total cheat.
I did a bounty, got the stake through  bountyhives and after the token has been received after a couple of month's,  we were told to complete kyc as there's going to be a total swap of old token to the new one's. And this wasn't stated in the start of the project, bounty. This is a total breach of contract between the developer and the bounty hunters and this must be attended to swiftly.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:37:48 PM

Ofcourse it's a total cheat.
I did a bounty, got the stake through  bountyhives and after the token has been received after a couple of month's,  we were told to complete kyc as there's going to be a total swap of old token to the new one's. And this wasn't stated in the start of the project, bounty. This is a total breach of contract between the developer and the bounty hunters and this must be attended to swiftly.
speaking essentially, I think that I should not develop this topic, since no one protects the rights of bounty hunters and the participants of the bounty company always suffer from violations of the terms of the deal by developers and managers.  You have to be satisfied with what you get as a result.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:19:10 PM

I totally disagree with you mate KYC  is to verified the number of people doing bounty alot of scam is going on bounty so it can only be figure out by using KYC i support the use of KYC by bounty.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:33:40 PM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
that's your own perspective but in the beginning of the bounty about bounties with kyc or better off it has always been stated that rules to the bounty can be changed so you are in no position to complain at all

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:37:26 PM

And this is only one of many deceptions, they also love to give a few weeks on KYC in projects that went 6-18 months, not to pay a reward!
I think the community of bounty hunters and bitcointalk should punish such bastards!
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:44:59 PM

I totally disagree with you mate KYC  is to verified the number of people doing bounty alot of scam is going on bounty so it can only be figure out by using KYC i support the use of KYC by bounty.
Yes, KYC also functions to see if the participant is genuine and not a fraud, because many people commit fraud when joining in the gift, so that with KYC all that will prove authenticity.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:08:32 PM

In my own opinion, I don't see KYC as a medium to cheat bounty hunters, the only way it becomes bad is when after a bounty campaign has ended the team now introduce KYC.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:15:27 PM

In my opinion I think KYC isn't meant to cheat bounty hunters but rather to help curb cheaters or scammers in bounty

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:36:09 PM

you'e right if indeed bounty requires KYC participants they have to do at beginning of the campaign so participants who join can work seriously without thinking of "KYC rejected" and that happens in the bounty that I follow now, after I pass KYC then I start working

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:44:49 PM

Let's see what is the purpose of KYC process for bounty hunters before judge anything.

If the KYC is to prevent bounty cheating then it makes sense, everyone should agree not to cheat a bounty campaigns like using multi-accounts to enroll in a single campaign. Project team just want to make sure that the campaign is fair for everyone, no cheater will be rewarded (even it's possible to use real life friend identity to pass KYC, at least the team were trying to make the campaign fair). But, if the KCY process is to prevent money laundering, then it's non-sense. Bounty hunters doesn't contribute in the token sale and that's why KYC is not a good idea for them to pass.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:53:30 PM

Kyc is a way in which team use to reduce fund that has been set aside for bounty hunters, If the team want to be sincere with the bounty hunter token allocation should be done after kyc has been concluded but reverse is the case.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:10:33 PM

They will take your personal details but will not even list the coin on any better exchange and the coin will die. At the end of the day, you will gain nothing from selling off your identity.
Regat

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:22:32 PM

Please, don't be scammed.

They're gonna steal your datas and sell them and MAYBE you'll get a token that will never be listed anywhere (worthless).

Lancer Network is one of those who asked KYC and never gave the tokens for example, they flew away.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:27:53 PM

Ideally Know Your customer process is to help project managers get rid of all cheaters in a campaign but sometimes the KYC procedure is too strict making most participants unable to pass the process.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:33:16 PM

The most important thing is to extract the previous KYC, we can only draw conclusions or speculations from experience during discussions about a project. Many people say KYC, but they only hear from others, from my experience, KYC has not succeeded in the success of the project but its purpose is good and indeed tends to be convincing. Hopefully we can be more careful.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:40:54 PM

One thing that I always put in mind is that KYC is indeed a way to cheat bounty hunters so I just do it in order to prevent being cheated. But in cases where I do not meet those KYC requirements, I really the pain of working in vain.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:50:08 PM

One thing that I always put in mind is that KYC is indeed a way to cheat bounty hunters so I just do it in order to prevent being cheated. But in cases where I do not meet those KYC requirements, I really the pain of working in vain.
So far, many managers have been asked to fill KYC if we want payment for our work, but unfortunately KYC always appears when tokens will be distributed so that it is very detrimental to us as campaign participants, isn't it if we fill KYC at the beginning of registration that our work is not in vain .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:57:12 PM

While it is true that your argument is valid, I do not think that the bounty hunters should have more privileges than the investors, and to demand the KYC only to the investors seems to me in some way unfair, I believe that all the participants of the project must pass the process.

On the other hand, the KYC seems to me an undesirable but necessary requirement, because one of the reasons why frauds and scams have happened so frequently in this sector of the market is because of the lack of regulation, and the KYC is an important step towards legal protection for all parties.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: