Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
PowerSwitchCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 03:26:56 PM by PowerSwitchCrypto

deleted
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?
Youjin

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Interesting and promising project, however why no Founders section on the website?
Have few ideas on marketing let me know if inetersted on TG y0ujin
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
atronite2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
Is it real? This is a rather interesting decision. I have never seen such projects before. I hope that this will develop quite successfully and will be a success.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.
I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.

This is absolutely true, besides, I am sure that the popularity of this project will be so great that then I can easily implement these tokens on the exchange.
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
You are welcome. To be honest I do not know everything about this platform and solution it is going to offer to our world. Well, I will track this project to learn more about it
H7USHKA

Activity: 6
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Upcoming bounty payouts, Masternodes are up and running and discord is growing! Jump onboard!
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

In that case, my question would be when that first stage is expected to end ? After few days, weeks, months or years ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: