Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

There is some number of projects that are related to utility service, how powerswitch wants to cope with such a big competition
This project is not aimed only at utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

There is some number of projects that are related to utility service, how powerswitch wants to cope with such a big competition
This project is not aimed only at utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
ok, let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

ok, let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
The team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

The team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain.
That is fine. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

That is fine. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
Of course! Cryptocurrency exchanges or digital currency exchanges (DCE) are businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

How the team want to make the system work, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

How the team want to make the system work, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
Ok, the system is quite good but there are some aspects the team should rethin6k, thank you for your help, see you later
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

Ok, the system is quite good but there are some aspects the team should rethin6k, thank you for your help, see you later
Just discuss it with the team of developers i think that they can say more about advantages of powerswitch and concepts of its implementation
halalaieec

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

Recap of yesterday's presale :
Yesterday, 4 more masternodes were sold.

Only 2 masternode left for this stage 1 presale.
Stage 2 is starting next monday.

Don't miss your opportunity to accumulate PWS coins during this end of the week end grab one of our last Masternode right now !
It is amazing, 4 bitcoins only in four days, a lot of people are searching for protection against hacking and viruses , they are ready to pay big money for that
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
74kedr

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
74kedr

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, for example one project that was named ZHKH.Golos had the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: